FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TLC thread

TLC thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

So I'm felling a little depressed and at the moment which is so unlike me buy I'm currently suffering with a chest infection and ear infection and I'm on day 8 of limited smell which I must say has totally freaked me out so I'm bunged up and blue and well I just want some love

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah get well soon hun xxx

"Ah get well soon hun xxx"

Thanks lovely

"So I'm felling a little depressed and at the moment which is so unlike me buy I'm currently suffering with a chest infection and ear infection and I'm on day 8 of limited smell which I must say has totally freaked me out so I'm bunged up and blue and well I just want some love "

I'll love ya if you want

Feel better soon cheekychops x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Big hugs. But I'm holding my breath cos I don't wanna catch it.

Aw bless you, not nice .

Sending virtual (((cwtches))) .Hope you feel better soon lovely. Xx

Lots of virtual hugs and kisses, speedy recovery xx

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Virtual love and hugs coming your way with me perched on yer bed with a cuppa tea x

Plus it doesn't help me reading stuff about people losing their sense of smell forever due to a cold omg my obsession of perfume will be over

"So I'm felling a little depressed and at the moment which is so unlike me buy I'm currently suffering with a chest infection and ear infection and I'm on day 8 of limited smell which I must say has totally freaked me out so I'm bunged up and blue and well I just want some love "

Awww bless ya, well if you need your chest rubbing with Vic let me know (whoever he is?)

Get well soon hun. Having a similar sort of day, I split up with my fiance this evening. Currently eyeing up a litre bottle of Bacardi

TLC

Do you feel 'unpretty' ?

The internet brings us together, and yet we're so lonely...

Using online for social interactions sometimes feel like surviving on a diet of crisps.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I'll give ya a big hug OP.. cos then I will get a hug too, dying of tonsillitis here

"So I'm felling a little depressed and at the moment which is so unlike me buy I'm currently suffering with a chest infection and ear infection and I'm on day 8 of limited smell which I must say has totally freaked me out so I'm bunged up and blue and well I just want some love

Get well soon hun. Having a similar sort of day, I split up with my fiance this evening. Currently eyeing up a litre bottle of Bacardi"

Aw bugger .(((cwtches ))) to you too. Xx

Feel better hugs

"The internet brings us together, and yet we're so lonely...

Using online for social interactions sometimes feel like surviving on a diet of crisps."

As long as we're surviving eh?

"So I'm felling a little depressed and at the moment which is so unlike me buy I'm currently suffering with a chest infection and ear infection and I'm on day 8 of limited smell which I must say has totally freaked me out so I'm bunged up and blue and well I just want some love

Get well soon hun. Having a similar sort of day, I split up with my fiance this evening. Currently eyeing up a litre bottle of Bacardi

Aw bugger .(((cwtches ))) to you too. Xx"

Thank you x

Get well soon hun. Having a similar sort of day, I split up with my fiance this evening. Currently eyeing up a litre bottle of Bacardi"

Not good don't drink it will only be worse in the morning

Surviving on Tesco bargain bins, we are..

Using online for social interactions sometimes feel like surviving on a diet of crisps."

I have had social interaction today I just fancied forum interaction and I'll survive

Using online for social interactions sometimes feel like surviving on a diet of crisps.

As long as we're surviving eh?"

Yes, on a basket full of oppsies from Tesco....

"TLC

Do you feel 'unpretty' ? "

I look like a train wreck but I don't care and not been smoking so grumpy lol

Not good don't drink it will only be worse in the morning "

Was gonna leave it til the afternoon to wake up

As long as we're surviving eh?

Yes, on a basket full of oppsies from Tesco.... "

Hey. Happy days. Oppsies are very hard to get. You won. Bonus .(glass half full)

Dublin

Aww darling pop over...us irish arent bad for a drinking sesh ...ill mind ye x

Hope you feel better soon, seems to have been hanging around a while this sinus infection you've had

Aww darling pop over...us irish arent bad for a drinking sesh ...ill mind ye x "

Haha i wouldn't find my way to the bottom of the path let alone to Ireland the state I'm in lol

"Hope you feel better soon, seems to have been hanging around a while this sinus infection you've had "

I know and I'm never this sick but pushed myself with nights out and work etc apparently it can be a fucker to get rid of at times...

Dublin

Aww darling pop over...us irish arent bad for a drinking sesh ...ill mind ye x

Haha i wouldn't find my way to the bottom of the path let alone to Ireland the state I'm in lol"

Aww bless ye... i feel your pain... Im sorry youre so upset...back away from the bacardi and leave it til youre out the other side and ready to celebrate singledom again.... its not all bad ye know xxx

"Hope you feel better soon, seems to have been hanging around a while this sinus infection you've had

I know and I'm never this sick but pushed myself with nights out and work etc apparently it can be a fucker to get rid of at times... "

Yeah sometimes you just get so run down you can't fight things off as well as you normally do.

Sending cuddles from pooch and I . Get well soon gorgeous,its not like you to be glum. Your posts and smiles bring happiness to lots on here

"Hope you feel better soon, seems to have been hanging around a while this sinus infection you've had

I know and I'm never this sick but pushed myself with nights out and work etc apparently it can be a fucker to get rid of at times...

Yeah sometimes you just get so run down you can't fight things off as well as you normally do. "

I prone to ear infections as a kid and do get chest infections and because of my ears I get catarrh sudefed usually clears it but not this time but hey ho

;( get well soon

I'll never get the time back I spent reading this thread.

Big boobie hugs honey.

Had a cough for 2 months. It stopped for 2 weeks then came back- lots of nasty stuff hanging about this winter.

Look after You and get well soon xx

"I'll never get the time back I spent reading this thread. "

Oh well shit happens

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

i'd be feeling sorry for myself too if I were you!!!

I resorted to wrapping up warm & sitting in garden with a hot drink.

Is there a sauna or steam room at your gum? Just go sit in there circa bit to help with congestion?

Get better soon cheeky

I can empathise with you,my right nostril is blocked and my mouth and nose are itchy. At least we won't infect each other if we have a booby hug

"i'd be feeling sorry for myself too if I were you!!!

I resorted to wrapping up warm & sitting in garden with a hot drink.

Is there a sauna or steam room at your gum? Just go sit in there circa bit to help with congestion? "

Been steaming 4 times a day for a week for whatever reason my snot loves me

So a little update was put on the wrong meds.... now on the correct meds for said sinus infection...have now got laryngitis...Woop woop hopefully now on the mend

Blimey!

Get well soon xx

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Hope you feel better soon lovely. I too have lost my voice a bit due to a cold so despite having a red and flaky nose I sound like a sexpot right now. Silver lining.

"So a little update was put on the wrong meds.... now on the correct meds for said sinus infection...have now got laryngitis...Woop woop hopefully now on the mend "

I hope you feel better soon. That totally sucks

-Courtney

"So a little update was put on the wrong meds.... now on the correct meds for said sinus infection...have now got laryngitis...Woop woop hopefully now on the mend "

Feel better soon x

"So a little update was put on the wrong meds.... now on the correct meds for said sinus infection...have now got laryngitis...Woop woop hopefully now on the mend

-Courtney "

It does my GP was pissed off they put me on the wrong meds...walk in for you when you never see a GP but a nurse practitioner...not slating them by the way

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Get well soon x

"So a little update was put on the wrong meds.... now on the correct meds for said sinus infection...have now got laryngitis...Woop woop hopefully now on the mend

-Courtney

It does my GP was pissed off they put me on the wrong meds...walk in for you when you never see a GP but a nurse practitioner...not slating them by the way "

At least you're sorted now

» Add a new message to this topic