FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's the kindest "no thanks" reply?

What's the kindest "no thanks" reply?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right so I'm being a busy bee and being pro active sending out lots of messages but I feel like a bit of a dick head when I've received pictures and they aren't what I'm attracted to, purely because I initiated the contact, feel like I disturbed them just to reject them!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just say 'No thanks' i feel like it's much better then ignoring or deleting the message.

I just say ' thanks but you aren't what I'm looking for'

Nice and easy - like the hair dye

I'd say

thanks for sending me pics, but I'm really fussy, and I'm not sure if there's the right attraction. Don't take that personally, and thanks again for your reply.

The Seawitch

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We usually tell the truth, that we aren't playing at the moment due to so much going on in 'real life' and good luck with your search. We tend to meet much more at clubs, but we haven't been able to get out since mid December anyway ...

I know what you mean... Have been called a picture hunter a few times and blocked ...

I just say...

' thank you for taking the time but you're not what I'm looking for. Have fun'....

SW London

Saying that though, we very rarely message people, so I guess it's a little bit different ...

Tell them straight is likely the kindest way, if they become aggtessive or offensive block em .

"I just say ' thanks but you aren't what I'm looking for'

Nice and easy - like the hair dye "

That works well, I always thank them for replying to me anyway

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thankyou but your not what I'm looking for. That's all you got to say.

Or . Thanks but no thanks . I couldnt take your face ratting haha

But then I've never messaged anyone first who doesn't have pictures. I only send messages to guys with face pictures

By *ophleeCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I usually put something like "thanks for the pics and the interest but I'm/we're going to decline any further interaction".

~ Sophie

You're too far away and I'm looking for someone local.

Neither of us can accommodate so I don't see anything happening.

Two of my standard replies.

Thanks for the message /pics.

I can't see myself meeting you.

Best wishes.

"I'd say

thanks for sending me pics, but I'm really fussy, and I'm not sure if there's the right attraction. Don't take that personally, and thanks again for your reply.

The Seawitch "

Haha I know but even if someone said that to me I'd take it personally. You can't not take rejection personally, everyone must at least feel a tiny bit of it even if it's just for a second. That's what put me off messaging people before but fuck it I got to, woman's got needs like I haven't had an orgasm off a man for 17 months.

"Right so I'm being a busy bee and being pro active sending out lots of messages but I feel like a bit of a dick head when I've received pictures and they aren't what I'm attracted to, purely because I initiated the contact, feel like I disturbed them just to reject them! "

It is a 'thank you for taking the time to send a face pic however there is no attraction for fem.. Good luck on here' from us...we have found this goes down really well and always get a reply saying cheers for being upfront etc..honesty is the best policy X X

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

just be polite, if they don't accept it in good grace that's their issue..

"But then I've never messaged anyone first who doesn't have pictures. I only send messages to guys with face pictures

"

I know but sometimes guys will have a public picture of a massive dick and it's like ooooh ooooh I'll message you then I see the face and it's like oh right, orrrrr they'll have a gorgeous face in public pictures, send a willy and it's like oh right! It's finding them bloody combos man!

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

I say (if in receipt of a pic I asked for):

Ah, thanks for that!

Unfortunately you're not really my cup of tea.

Thanks again, and all the best!

xxx

"I'd say

The Seawitch

Haha I know but even if someone said that to me I'd take it personally. You can't not take rejection personally, everyone must at least feel a tiny bit of it even if it's just for a second. That's what put me off messaging people before but fuck it I got to, woman's got needs like I haven't had an orgasm off a man for 17 months. "

why would you take rejection personally. Just because there not attracted to you or you them doesmt mean the next person isn't. What you going to do if you message so!some and they say no thanks to you?

"I'd say

The Seawitch

Haha I know but even if someone said that to me I'd take it personally. You can't not take rejection personally, everyone must at least feel a tiny bit of it even if it's just for a second. That's what put me off messaging people before but fuck it I got to, woman's got needs like I haven't had an orgasm off a man for 17 months. "

ad make you orgasm for 17 months

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Thanks for the reply and your picture(s). Nothing personal however I'm always honest and I don't think we're a match..

What do the guys say if they say no to you op ?

You're not my type has to be the classic, I've had one of those today already and always makes me laugh.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I say (if in receipt of a pic I asked for):

Ah, thanks for that!

Unfortunately you're not really my cup of tea.

Thanks again, and all the best!

xxx"

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"You're not my type has to be the classic, I've had one of those today already and always makes me laugh."

How so? I say that a lot

By *ustOneNightCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Thanks for the reply and your picture(s). Nothing personal however I'm always honest and I don't think we're a match..

What do the guys say if they say no to you op ?"

I like this one.

"Thanks for the reply and your picture(s). Nothing personal however I'm always honest and I don't think we're a match..

What do the guys say if they say no to you op ?"

Never had anyone say no, I'd feel bad probably that's why I don't want to make anyone else feel bad

Never had anyone say no, I'd feel bad probably that's why I don't want to make anyone else feel bad "

I think your over thinking this

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Honesty is always best policy.

Just a polite "i'm sorry you are not what im looking but thankyou and best of luck".

Usually works best.

I just don't reply. I've had the "awwww but..." reply too often...!

Never had anyone say no, I'd feel bad probably that's why I don't want to make anyone else feel bad I think your over thinking this

"

I need to get this right, I've already had a couple of people say well why the fuck did you message me and similar things which could ultimately put me off sending messages again like last time. Besides at the end of the day guys have a hard deal on here already so I don't want to get someone's hopes up cos c'mon look at me and then have them hopes come crashing back down on them!

SW London

Never had anyone say no, I'd feel bad probably that's why I don't want to make anyone else feel bad I think your over thinking this

I need to get this right, I've already had a couple of people say well why the fuck did you message me and similar things which could ultimately put me off sending messages again like last time. Besides at the end of the day guys have a hard deal on here already so I don't want to get someone's hopes up cos c'mon look at me and then have them hopes come crashing back down on them! "

Maybe it depends on your first message in that case .... if your first message to them says you are just exploring and want to know more, then you aren't really setting them up for anything else.

I need to get this right, I've already had a couple of people say well why the fuck did you message me and similar things which could ultimately put me off sending messages again like last time. Besides at the end of the day guys have a hard deal on here already so I don't want to get someone's hopes up cos c'mon look at me and then have them hopes come crashing back down on them! "

I wouldn't worry about it, it's not personal you don't know them, if you're polite and respectful that's the best way. It's not like saying no to someone in a bar where you're person to person.. now that I found hard..

I need to get this right, I've already had a couple of people say well why the fuck did you message me and similar things which could ultimately put me off sending messages again like last time. Besides at the end of the day guys have a hard deal on here already so I don't want to get someone's hopes up cos c'mon look at me and then have them hopes come crashing back down on them!

Maybe it depends on your first message in that case .... if your first message to them says you are just exploring and want to know more, then you aren't really setting them up for anything else. "

I'm saying hiya have you got a nice face and willy picture for me?

I'm hoping they look at my profile text and only respond if they know they fit what I'm after.

Im a little confused by your profile seawitch if im honest lol

"Im a little confused by your profile seawitch if im honest lol "

What's confusing? What should I add?

Why not put something in your profile that's says what you're looking for more specifically as in facial preference and willy type..and that you are very selective.. And if after you have asked them to send a face/willy picture you do not reply then can they please take it as a no thank you, as you find rejecting people hard. Then send a message saying something like.. Please read my profile and reply with a face pic if you're interested

"Im a little confused by your profile seawitch if im honest lol

What's confusing? What should I add?"

well.... Your heading says looking for a guy or similar . Then in your bio youvsay your not looking for a single guy then further on you say that your looking for a regular guy ?

In confused as to what it is you are actually looking for lol . To me its contridicting ?

Maybe its just me but people don't seem to reply with a no thanks they just delete and ignore you so any message you send shows manners and they should be thankful you respond even if it is a polite no thanks

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I say "sorry hun, we're not a match"

Most take that quite well

"Right so I'm being a busy bee and being pro active sending out lots of messages but I feel like a bit of a dick head when I've received pictures and they aren't what I'm attracted to, purely because I initiated the contact, feel like I disturbed them just to reject them! "

wow, you have a stunning body, beautiful tits......what was the question again

well.... Your heading says looking for a guy or similar . Then in your bio youvsay your not looking for a single guy then further on you say that your looking for a regular guy ?

In confused as to what it is you are actually looking for lol . To me its contridicting ? "

Putting filters on makes it say not looking for single males

In confused as to what it is you are actually looking for lol . To me its contridicting ?

Putting filters on makes it say not looking for single males "

i wasnt aware of that, thanks for letting me know still seems a little strange tho lol .

Everyone as been rejected. Just delete and block if they ask why. You owe them nowt

i wasnt aware of that, thanks for letting me know still seems a little strange tho lol . "

It is confusing.. It should say.. Not accepting mail from single males.. .. But it doesn't say anything like that of filters are put on for anyone else.. Couples etc..

Just say,

"shit your ugly"

I had that once, safe to say I never wanted to meet her after that. It's a winner

Iv never really been called ugly . Rough yes . Never ugly lol

i wasnt aware of that, thanks for letting me know still seems a little strange tho lol . "

Why does it still seem strange? The bit looking for single men is purely because I have filters on.

Anything with the profile text that seems strange?

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Everyone as been rejected. Just delete and block if they ask why. You owe them nowt "

This....

It kinda screams out fake to me if im honest seawitch . Im just being honest . Dont hold it against me lol

If they get arsey just ignore them. I think it just shows they would fuck anyone.

I don't know if I want to fuck someone without seeing a face pic.

We all look the same in the dark lol

"I just say ' thanks but you aren't what I'm looking for'

Nice and easy - like the hair dye "

Actually getting a response saying no thanks is a lot better than being blanked. Been here 2 months now and only been told no thanks about 2 or 3 times out of the many different women. To be honest this site is bloody wind up. I don't understand how I can be rejected/ignored by every single person here. I do just fine away from the site. I'm not here out of desperation or anything. I came here to try something new and getting my hopes trampled on every Damn day. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.

"We all look the same in the dark lol "

Ah yes but we don't all feel the same

"We all look the same in the dark lol

Ah yes but we don't all feel the same

"

I know . I feel like a i have a fat cock and some dont lol

"It kinda screams out fake to me if im honest seawitch . Im just being honest . Dont hold it against me lol "

What part makes you think it's fake? The only thing fake on my profile is my tits!

"Actually getting a response saying no thanks is a lot better than being blanked. Been here 2 months now and only been told no thanks about 2 or 3 times out of the many different women. To be honest this site is bloody wind up. I don't understand how I can be rejected/ignored by every single person here. I do just fine away from the site. I'm not here out of desperation or anything. I came here to try something new and getting my hopes trampled on every Damn day. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. "

Loads (most?) people don't bother replying. Don't take it personally. It just means you're not what they're looking for.

"Actually getting a response saying no thanks is a lot better than being blanked. Been here 2 months now and only been told no thanks about 2 or 3 times out of the many different women. To be honest this site is bloody wind up. I don't understand how I can be rejected/ignored by every single person here. I do just fine away from the site. I'm not here out of desperation or anything. I came here to try something new and getting my hopes trampled on every Damn day. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. "

If you're doing ok away from the site follow that path, you can always discover those desires away from here.

[Removed by poster at 20/02/16 21:26:59]

"It kinda screams out fake to me if im honest seawitch . Im just being honest . Dont hold it against me lol

What part makes you think it's fake? The only thing fake on my profile is my tits!"

It'll be the roast beef dinners.. you didn't mention with Yorkshire puddings and gravy.. gotta be fake without those on your plate.

"It kinda screams out fake to me if im honest seawitch . Im just being honest . Dont hold it against me lol

What part makes you think it's fake? The only thing fake on my profile is my tits!"

I dont mean to offend in anyway seawitch, it just in my own opinion tells me something dont seem cosha

Beef gives me really bad indigestion and for some reason iv gone off yorkshire puds and im kinda gutted as i love beef and did until recently insist on having minimum 4 yorkshires on my plate

What part makes you think it's fake? The only thing fake on my profile is my tits!

It'll be the roast beef dinners.. you didn't mention with Yorkshire puddings and gravy.. gotta be fake without those on your plate."

My auntie buys me one of those massive aunt Bessie Yorkshire puddings and i have my roasties inside it and my meat and she outs my peas in there but my carrots and swede around the outside and she does the thickest gravy ever! Lush I don't fuck about with cooked dinners, real gravy with fat from the meat and water from the veg!

I dont mean to offend in anyway seawitch, it just in my own opinion tells me something dont seem cosha "

Yeah and I'm interested in your opinion cos if you think it someone else could think it, what is it that don't seem right?

Last week i just threw chops potatoes mince beef brocolli cauliflower and carrots in a pan and left it simmering for a while . Quite nice tbh . Bit off pepper and away we go lol

It'll be the roast beef dinners.. you didn't mention with Yorkshire puddings and gravy.. gotta be fake without those on your plate.

My auntie buys me one of those massive aunt Bessie Yorkshire puddings and i have my roasties inside it and my meat and she outs my peas in there but my carrots and swede around the outside and she does the thickest gravy ever! Lush I don't fuck about with cooked dinners, real gravy with fat from the meat and water from the veg!"

Yep that s convinced me you're real..

just cut and paste that into your profile ...all sorted.. you're welcome.

Just how it says your looking for a man but also not looking for a man lol.

And yes others have likely been given the same impression

"Just how it says your looking for a man but also not looking for a man lol.

And yes others have likely been given the same impression "

Yes but that's not my fault is it. That's a fault with the site, if you select the option to not receive incoming messages from men it says "not looking for single men" on the profile.

So that's the only thing that makes it look dodgy?

Your fake till youve met me op

Thats the only thing thats makes it look dodgy yes . And i wasnt aware of the fsct it puts up the . Not looking for single men

I just say 'sorry, not what I'm looking for' ...its always better to tell the truth as that way they have no comeback

It does look like one of them fake profiles to me, Reading it wouldn't make me send a message even if I was the type of Man you was looking for, The fact that you post regularly on the forums does improve your credibility but lack of published veris goes against you and it's not your typical Female profile, If you never meet anyone from fab because of your particular preference that's up to you but as you well know you will struggle to find many Men like the ones you are looking for

Just say "It's a no. I'm sorry to Have bothered you but really it's worked to your advantage. I'm actually mad as a box of frogs, so you've had a lucky escape"

It does look like one of them fake profiles to me, Reading it wouldn't make me send a message even if I was the type of Man you was looking for, The fact that you post regularly on the forums does improve your credibility but lack of published veris goes against you and it's not your typical Female profile, If you never meet anyone from fab because of your particular preference that's up to you but as you well know you will struggle to find many Men like the ones you are looking for"

I'm finding some that tick the boxes just wanted to knew the kindest way to turn down the ones that aren't suited.

Verifications I fucking hate them, won't leave them for people and don't want them left for me.

It does look like one of them fake profiles to me, Reading it wouldn't make me send a message even if I was the type of Man you was looking for, The fact that you post regularly on the forums does improve your credibility but lack of published veris goes against you and it's not your typical Female profile, If you never meet anyone from fab because of your particular preference that's up to you but as you well know you will struggle to find many Men like the ones you are looking for

I'm finding some that tick the boxes just wanted to knew the kindest way to turn down the ones that aren't suited.

Verifications I fucking hate them, won't leave them for people and don't want them left for me. "

For me a simple no thanks you're not what I'm looking for would do, If they continue to pester you block them

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Ended up being called an ugly cunt because of it so from now on I will stick to my normal non response.

"Ended up being called an ugly cunt because of it so from now on I will stick to my normal non response. "

Rejection can bring out the worst in people

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Ended up being called an ugly cunt because of it so from now on I will stick to my normal non response.

Rejection can bring out the worst in people"

This was only an hour ago! Some just don't understand that sending crude messages is not in their best interest.

"You're not my type has to be the classic, I've had one of those today already and always makes me laugh.

How so? I say that a lot "

It just seem so cliche to say that on here now

Scotland - Aberdeen

"You're not my type has to be the classic, I've had one of those today already and always makes me laugh.

How so? I say that a lot

It just seem so cliche to say that on here now"

Would you rather them call you an ugly cunt?

Just don't reply x

By *_SteelMan  over a year ago

Gillingham

"I know what you mean... Have been called a picture hunter a few times and blocked ...

I just say...

' thank you for taking the time but you're not what I'm looking for. Have fun'...."

I think this is the best way to go. To the point but not rude.

"Actually getting a response saying no thanks is a lot better than being blanked. Been here 2 months now and only been told no thanks about 2 or 3 times out of the many different women. To be honest this site is bloody wind up. I don't understand how I can be rejected/ignored by every single person here. I do just fine away from the site. I'm not here out of desperation or anything. I came here to try something new and getting my hopes trampled on every Damn day. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.

Loads (most?) people don't bother replying. Don't take it personally. It just means you're not what they're looking for. "

I can't be what everybody isn't looking for. That seems impossible. I think a lot should come down to personality. I'm a nice guy, people usually go out of their way to get to know me. I tried to post honest pictures, no nudes, but myself in my natural state. Just feel the etiquette should be a bit different and people should be less picky. Especially when they advertise themselves as a total slut/whore

"Actually getting a response saying no thanks is a lot better than being blanked. Been here 2 months now and only been told no thanks about 2 or 3 times out of the many different women. To be honest this site is bloody wind up. I don't understand how I can be rejected/ignored by every single person here. I do just fine away from the site. I'm not here out of desperation or anything. I came here to try something new and getting my hopes trampled on every Damn day. I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.

Loads (most?) people don't bother replying. Don't take it personally. It just means you're not what they're looking for.

I can't be what everybody isn't looking for. That seems impossible. I think a lot should come down to personality. I'm a nice guy, people usually go out of their way to get to know me. I tried to post honest pictures, no nudes, but myself in my natural state. Just feel the etiquette should be a bit different and people should be less picky. Especially when they advertise themselves as a total slut/whore "

Ooooh that last sentence will go down like a lead balloon. Can understand the frustration in thinking that even a slut or a whore doesn't find you attractive but a lot of the women that call themselves these names aren't actual whores, they just like sex and are still selective over who they sleep with.

I can't be what everybody isn't looking for. That seems impossible. I think a lot should come down to personality. I'm a nice guy, people usually go out of their way to get to know me. I tried to post honest pictures, no nudes, but myself in my natural state. Just feel the etiquette should be a bit different and people should be less picky. Especially when they advertise themselves as a total slut/whore "

By *htcMan  over a year ago

MK

a reply saying not my type, or no thanks,

would be preferred, i hate it when people just dont reply

By *ot_very_fabMan  over a year ago

London

I, for one, think that not replying at all is the best policy.

Chances are that he is sending a lot of messages, to anyone he can, and he probably won't remember or care if one particular member doesn't reply. The only ones that stand out are those who reply, and it seems rather cruel to reply (which is rare) specifically to say No.

Starting a conversation by explicitly rejecting him is, I propose, neither polite nor helpful, and will lead him into replying back again and so on and so forth.

How so? I say that a lot

It just seem so cliche to say that on here now

Would you rather them call you an ugly cunt? "

No they should use their inner vocabulary ano say something else

"I know what you mean... Have been called a picture hunter a few times and blocked ...

I just say...

' thank you for taking the time but you're not what I'm looking for. Have fun'....

I think this is the best way to go. To the point but not rude."

I just say...

I think this is the best way to go. To the point but not rude.

"

This is only if I message them first.... My profile stands, the other way round

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

"Have you got a paper bag, by any chance?"

No matter how kind or polite you are it really depends on how the person can take a rejection

Some people will never like to be told no thank you regardless of how it's said to them

You think those people should fuck whoever mails them or it's some kind of false advertising?

You'll go far.

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

York

Wow!

I actually don't advertise myself as a slut/whore, I make it abundantly clear that I'm an extremely fussy mare with ridiculously high standards when it comes to men. And I don't give a flying fuck if that's not the etiquette or if it offends a few tender souls - I don't ask anyone to message so they shouldn't be disappointed when they don't get a reply!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I have two responses and it's based purely on the message:

If there no or little effort (you know all the classics such as hi, how's your weekend, copy and paste job, intro scene from 50 shades shite sent to all local women etc) then it gets the same no effort - no response. If it's particularly bad then I'll click block too

If on the other hand someone has genuinely taken the time to read my profile and sent me a decent message then I reply every time. Sad to say that's only a handful of times each week though of hundreds of messages.

For the no thanks I have a very polite message set up in my iPhone keyboard so I don't have to type it in every time but it's just 'Sorry not what I'm looking for but happy fabbing x'. I've often had replies saying thank for at least replying.

If someone's made an effort it's the least I can do as otherwise they might get discouraged from spending the time and effort to individually message people who are more suited to them. And let's face it fab needs more of this than the fancy a fuck brigade

» Add a new message to this topic