FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > singles

singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i just wonderd if single men and single women have decided to meet other couples as a couple could make life easier for men and safer for single women-just an idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

makes sense if your both going to a club, but depends how well both people get on

Don't play with couples, never have, as they do not interest me.

I go through quite a long vetting process before I would meet a potential new playmate, and the first meet, usually for drink/bite to eat, is always in a public place.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"i just wonderd if single men and single women have decided to meet other couples as a couple could make life easier for men and safer for single women-just an idea"

There is a few singles on here that play as couples.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

prefer being a single. Works for me, so why change it is my motto..

different strokes for different folks tho..

I'm with Pearl.

I have no interest in couples whatsoever and there's a long vetting process with playmates. It has to be so for both of us as (a) I'm a single woman; and (b) my playmates will be in vulnerable positions, usually blindfolded in my home. They have to trust me enough to relinquish control, and you can't do that immediately...unless you're a nut and I don't meet nuts!

The first meet is always social and in a public place.

It's worked perfectly for me so far!

"Don't play with couples, never have, as they do not interest me.

I go through quite a long vetting process before I would meet a potential new playmate, and the first meet, usually for drink/bite to eat, is always in a public place.

"

im with you on that one

"i just wonderd if single men and single women have decided to meet other couples as a couple could make life easier for men and safer for single women-just an idea"

Do you mean you are offering to protect me ? How sweet And who is going to save you from me ? eh ?

I like being a single thanks xxx

I've always believed that there is no such thing as a selfless act and this has been one of those.

The 'make it easier for men' bit really made me laugh out loud.

Women on the net - help a bloke out. Get his sex today !

Nice idea truly x

Damn ......that should say get HIM sex.

Bloody fingers.

I love being single, to do as I please without having to consult with or ask permission from another person first!

Bliss!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

well as a single guy who meets a few cpls from time to time i see from a different _iew to what you girls see, most cpls its just good sex and would i swing with a single fem as a cpl if the wright offer came a long

how does it make it safer for a single women, if i met a guy to meet a couple im still a single woman im just meeting 3 people instead of a couple or a single how does that make it safter?

to be honest i find it easier getting meets alone rather than teaming up with a guy its has no benifit for me at all, besides the fact i dont drive so if i met a guy to go on meets with it would make life easier in that way but i dont like using people

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"i just wonderd if single men and single women have decided to meet other couples as a couple could make life easier for men and safer for single women-just an idea

how does it make it safer for a single women, if i met a guy to meet a couple im still a single woman im just meeting 3 people instead of a couple or a single how does that make it safter?

to be honest i find it easier getting meets alone rather than teaming up with a guy its has no benifit for me at all, besides the fact i dont drive so if i met a guy to go on meets with it would make life easier in that way but i dont like using people "

thanks for the replys - just wonerd thats all lol

We have played with a "couple of singles" a few times, and it's been ok.

The singles did know each other, but weren't fuck buddies. They got together to meet us.

On the first occaision, the guy was talking to Kate on here and asked if she was interested in meeting. She told him "yes" if he could pair up with a lady to keep me entertained. After a little emailing that was sorted, and we all met and had a great time. In fact, it was one of the best meets we've ever had, "playtimewise".

The other occaision was a complete opposite. I got to know a single lady who agreed to pair up with a guy to meet us as a couple. Again, it was another good experience.

» Add a new message to this topic