FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can you do nude?

Can you do nude?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if any of you ever walk about your house nude when it's just you and your partner at home without end up bonking?

We love to be nude when it's just us 2 and try so hard to not get horny but Shaz always ends up on top or over something

Even though we would like to try one I don't think we would ever be able to go to a nudest camp, we are just to easily aroused

Tony

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I walk round nude sometimes but I am single. If I see myself in the mirror and end up going for a wank does that count?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I spend a lot of time naked.

When I moved into my flat I decided to do the housework naked... simply because I could. It became a bit of a habit when I was a Friday night cleaner... I got home from work, stripped off my clothes and threw them in the washing machine and then figured I'd just keep cleaning.

Now I struggle to be arsed with the cleaning part but I still do the naked thing.

I never shut the bathroom door either!!

"I spend a lot of time naked.

When I moved into my flat I decided to do the housework naked... simply because I could. It became a bit of a habit when I was a Friday night cleaner... I got home from work, stripped off my clothes and threw them in the washing machine and then figured I'd just keep cleaning.

Now I struggle to be arsed with the cleaning part but I still do the naked thing.

I never shut the bathroom door either!! "

Naked cleaning is good but not shunting the bathroom door is so wrong!

"I spend a lot of time naked.

I never shut the bathroom door either!! "

well if you need a naked cleaner then iam your man

Tra says its like looking at the last xmas turkey in the butchers window

Forum Mod

I walk around nude and do the housework when im on my own,in the summer its especially nice as I lay in the garden nude too.......its secluded so no-one else can see me

Would'nt get a thing done if I did the same with Rob around

[Removed by poster at 27/01/11 10:59:57]

That's an advantage of living alone, I always get naked the minute I walk through the door

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Naked cleaning is good but not shunting the bathroom door is so wrong! "

I live alone... what's the point?

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"That's an advantage of living alone, I always get naked the minute I walk through the door "

hmm... thinks privateparts needs a secret cam or two for the benefit of the rest of us...

"That's an advantage of living alone, I always get naked the minute I walk through the door

hmm... thinks privateparts needs a secret cam or two for the benefit of the rest of us..."

We are nude alot but in the indoor swimming pool and hot-tub and sauna here at home and at times we do in the sauna have sex...was lovely when snow was here we would go out roll in snow .. get back to it , lol

Not nude but do walk around in my boxers and t shirt

Got a bit of a problem moved to new house haven't got around to putting curtains up

must be the only neighbourhood around with midnight Gardeners lol

I never wear very much in the house xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Have never got the whole nude thing and wouldn't want to go to a nudist camp.

I like a tease, so something nice hiding behind tight boxer shorts is much more of a turn on for me to look at, but it does seem to have the same effect as we always end up nude anyway !

true story... when i moved into my flat as a way of expressing my joy i stripped off naked and put my music on ( hystria by muse) and started to have abit of a dance abt while eatin some toast after abt 15mins to my horror i found myself been watched by a couple in there late 60s sat in marks and spenser cafe in the retail park across from me, so out of shock i just politly waved like some simpleton then shut my blinds!!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Not a good idea for me as I share a house!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Im usually in denim shorts and a tee shirt around the house but when i have just got outta the bath its nice to roam around the house in birthday suit

No chance of being nude here, unless it's the 3 foot dash from bathroom to bedroom after a shower.

I have two boys two dogs and nosey neighbours.

Although once streaked down my street........ but it was dark at the time and alcohol was involved.

"No chance of being nude here, unless it's the 3 foot dash from bathroom to bedroom after a shower.

I have two boys two dogs and nosey neighbours.

Although once streaked down my street........ but it was dark at the time and alcohol was involved. "

Nope.

Dont do it unless im off to bed and even then me nightie is at the side of the bed.

I always think of the worst scenario and having to go out into thr street and have nightmares im naked doing so.

So no nekid here

"Just wondering if any of you ever walk about your house nude when it's just you and your partner at home without end up bonking?

We love to be nude when it's just us 2 and try so hard to not get horny but Shaz always ends up on top or over something

Even though we would like to try one I don't think we would ever be able to go to a nudest camp, we are just to easily aroused

Tony"

he he same here

!st thing MrM does when he's home from work is strip off, MrsG does tend to de robe a bit less although does end up naked on the sofa often,we have to be a bit more considerate having a young child in the house, although she doesn;t think it odd when MrM takes his clothes off, we'd love to go to a nudist holiday resort

By *appyfuckerMan  over a year ago

in a happy place north wales coast

being nude is a problem some times as i like to be nude but some times when i have a drink i derobe & not always at home some nightclubs/motorcycle event partys too but yea strip off & enjoy

I used to always walk around naked. My girls thought it was the norm for mums to be nude until they visited friends homes and then thought there was something wrong with me.

My husband of course, loved it!

Now, I'm more demure, although when I get home I do take my clothes off and put on something more relaxing...pjs. My daughter's boyfriend has moved in. I was making breakfast one morning in my nighdress (long), she came in took one look at me and went upstairs and dug out my dressing gown (only worn in hospital)!

Even if I lived alone I couldn't walk around naked in my house as the back is glass and I'm overlooked!

I walk about naked in my house quite abit. But having to be more careful now adays. As my teenage daughter has her friends round more often......

"Just wondering if any of you ever walk about your house nude when it's just you and your partner at home without end up bonking?

Tony"

Thats just about the sweetest and horniest statement iv read on here, might have restored my faith in relationships lol.

Cheers

I like to get naked when ever I can...

I go to a naked swim, steam, sauna every fortnight... It's great.

No i dont because i would have to close all the curtains due to neighbours being able to look into my lounge and see into the upstairs, also i like with son, not sure he would appreciate his mum wandering around in the nude

Yup.

» Add a new message to this topic