FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let's face it, women....

Let's face it, women....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.... only got involved in football to piss men off by invading a bastion of male camaraderie and try to end their fun...

... Andy Gray is of a past generation and his wisecrack is repeated up and down the country on a weekly basis. Hew just happened to piss off Murdoch's daughter who pays his salary.

If only women understood that football is a man's game and that they are only appreciated at half time when they give blowjobs to the guys whilst they're waiting in that boring 15 minute lull.

The world would be a much happier place.

Bring Back Andy!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

".... only got involved in football to piss men off by invading a bastion of male camaraderie and try to end their fun...

... Andy Gray is of a past generation and his wisecrack is repeated up and down the country on a weekly basis. Hew just happened to piss off Murdoch's daughter who pays his salary.

If only women understood that football is a man's game and that they are only appreciated at half time when they give blowjobs to the guys whilst they're waiting in that boring 15 minute lull.

Bring Back Andy!!! "

evening wishy, feeling ok ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't care, won't care about football!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

football... pah, give me rugby any day

I'm as happy as a happy thing in a happy place thinking happy thoughts about being happy. How's you?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

lol @ BJ at half time

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm as happy as a happy thing in a happy place thinking happy thoughts about being happy. How's you? "
ecstatic

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

We should start a Facebook page demanding he be reinstated.

Or a petition on the 10 Downing Street website thingy.

.....although personally I won't be sad to see the back of him, as he was far too biased towards the Top 4 teams - I just don't like the fact that it's the bleedin' interferin' wimmin who have essentially caused his downfall.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Love it! You back on the BJs yet?

a love my football and am a woman and yes a know (and understand)the offside rule lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"football... pah, give me rugby any day "

true mans game

1920: The biggest crowd to date for a women’s game. On Boxing Day, 53,000 watch Dick Kerr's Ladies beat St Helen's Ladies 4-0.

1921: The FA bans women from playing on Football League grounds. “…the game of football is quite unsuitable for females and ought not to be encouraged."

What those in power will do when they are running scared.

Anyway, the silly moo got pulled for the game tonight that she was supposed to be officating.... cos they thought the predominantly male crowd would give her a hard time.

wtf is that all about then? You can't claim equality rights and then cry off cos they'll all take the piss.

Heat kitchen out?

"1920: The biggest crowd to date for a women’s game. On Boxing Day, 53,000 watch Dick Kerr's Ladies beat St Helen's Ladies 4-0.

1921: The FA bans women from playing on Football League grounds. “…the game of football is quite unsuitable for females and ought not to be encouraged."

What those in power will do when they are running scared. "

It's perefectly understandable Granny, back in your day they all wore hob nail boots to play footy and you don't want a pair of them in ya foo-foo on a sat afternoon knowing full well that the old man will demand his conjugal rights later that night after 15 pints of sweaty mary.

Women should be the officials at womens games and let the men do the mens game. Nothing wrong with that as i see it.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"a love my football and am a woman and yes a know (and understand)the offside rule lol"

me too, and sorry about saturday gers (not)

"Anyway, the silly moo got pulled for the game tonight that she was supposed to be officating.... cos they thought the predominantly male crowd would give her a hard time.

wtf is that all about then? You can't claim equality rights and then cry off cos they'll all take the piss.

Heat kitchen out? "

Wishy,.

You said she got pulled. So she cannot have cried off.

Which way do you want it? Who are the 'they' you say thought the men woujdl give her a hard time ?

'THEY' realise that the male crowd will act like gutless , classless cunts and become aggressive toward someone so they try to avoid the situation and YOU young man.... put the blame on the female yet again. Truly twisted logic...

I didn't respond to your O.P. cos you are the tart of wind ups.

"Women should be the officials at womens games and let the men do the mens game. Nothing wrong with that as i see it."

A woman official is NOT playing football against men.

She is being an official.

No one would argue that the strongest team would be formed solely from men.

No one would argue that the weakest team in the world could also be formed solely from men.

I'd argue that the strongest team of women players would not match the strongest team of male players.

The debate hasn't been about who has the most brawn.

The discussion arose because two 'supposed' adult and civilised males cannot cope without making derisory remarks designed to limit womens activities and choices based solely on gender.

Saying someone is rubbish at something simply because the do not posess a certain type of genitals is not on ever !

".... only got involved in football to piss men off by invading a bastion of male camaraderie and try to end their fun...

Bring Back Andy!!! "

The one time men will openly cry and feel no shame over it, is while watching football. If they are willing to do that over a game, maybe they'd be cool with giving a blow job in the spirit of the sport? That way, you don't even need the women at half time!

A women at half time sounds great, problem is I'd miss the second half!

"a love my football and am a woman and yes a know (and understand)the offside rule lol

me too, and sorry about saturday gers (not) "

no worries we will get own back lol

ps hope use hammer them tonight :D

".... If they are willing to do that over a game, maybe they'd be cool with giving a blow job in the spirit of the sport? That way, you don't even need the women at half time! "

....I'd do it just for fun.

» Add a new message to this topic