FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > job hunting

job hunting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've applied for 13 jobs this weekend, some random emails, some online applications.

been for an interview this afternoon and although I had particulary stressed on my email to them/cv that I can only work part-time, i was told the job on offer was full time!

on top of that, two jobs although their websites state they have vacancies, emailed me back to say no such vacancies exist.

so, the search continues..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bloody nightmare ain`t it ....I went for 2 interviews early last week......no phone call to let me know....thanks fer yer time etc .....the week before I travelled 25 miles, only to find the boss had buggered of out and forgotten .....no apology or call back.......broken Britain.....

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hi Guys, stick to it...Something will come up! stay posative and offer yourself to work for free for a day...so they can see how good you are! I know its hard... But you will find something. Vim

Thanks fella.....well said....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks vim x

My son gets infuriated when he goes to the job centre to sign and is given a long list of advertised jobs from their system, only to spend £'s in phone credit to find the jobs don't really exist and the companies are really just number collecting for future reference

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My son has now been trying for two years to get a full time job. He does a part time cleaning job that pays £5 a week less than he would get if he claimed dole so that he can prove that hes eager to work. Nothing absolutly nothing out there

Always looking for chefs in mallorca.

» Add a new message to this topic