FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The other foot…………what would you guys do?

The other foot…………what would you guys do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So guys if the tables were turned. As of today 12 noon women outnumber men 5 to 1, you get 50-100 messages a day, what would your answers be to the following questions.

Would you reply to every message?

Would you read every message?

Would you let people down gently if they weren’t your sort?

Would you put up threads moaning about people messaging you but don’t fit your location/age/body shape preferences?

Would you ring the phone numbers sent?

So would you be happy with this new state of play here or would you prefer it to go back to how it was yesterday?

Also lady’s if this was the case and you weren’t inundated with messages and had in the main to look for playmates how would you feel about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are a couple and we do not get innundated with texts.

We go fishing. simples.

I would do the same if I were single.

We would all be dead by wank exhaustion!!

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

So guys if the tables were turned. As of today 12 noon women outnumber men 5 to 1, you get 50-100 messages a day, what would your answers be to the following questions.

Would you reply to every message? YES

Would you read every message? YES

Would you let people down gently if they weren’t your sort? YES

Would you put up threads moaning about people messaging you but don’t fit your location/age/body shape preferences? NO

Would you ring the phone numbers sent? NOT BEFORE CHATTING

So would you be happy with this new state of play here or would you prefer it to go back to how it was yesterday?

I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS NEW WORLD

"We are a couple and we do not get innundated with texts.

We go fishing. simples.

I would do the same if I were single."

I think couples possibly get the best of both worlds from talking to others on here.

"So guys if the tables were turned. As of today 12 noon women outnumber men 5 to 1, you get 50-100 messages a day, what would your answers be to the following questions.

Would you put up threads moaning about people messaging you but don’t fit your location/age/body shape preferences?

Also lady’s if this was the case and you weren’t inundated with messages and had in the main to look for playmates how would you feel about it?"

IF ONLY THEM TABLES COULD BE TURNED LOL i dont think i will ever know the answer to thatis thread as i cant ever see that amount of people wanting to chat/meet/text/call me. but if it did i would love all the attention and try to reply to everyone, even just to say hi but no thankyou.

Men can but dream x

"So guys if the tables were turned. As of today 12 noon women outnumber men 5 to 1, you get 50-100 messages a day, what would your answers be to the following questions.

Also lady’s if this was the case and you weren’t inundated with messages and had in the main to look for playmates how would you feel about it?"

It wouldn't make much difference to the way I do things on here to be honest.

[Removed by poster at 25/01/11 12:09:13]

Do the majority of women really get 50-100 messages a day, every day? Really?

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

Would I reply to every message - I always do.

Would I read every message - I have done.

Would you let people down gently if they weren't your sort? - Yes, although I have had one or two snotty replies to my letting them down gently.

Would I ring phone numbers sent - No way.

I would be happy to look for playmates myself. Currently my profile is hidden. The reason why, because I have been inundated with messages and, although it is very flattering, I haven't got the time to deal with all the messages and look around the site at my leisure. Yes I could just blanket delete all messages, but I work on the theory that if someone has taken the time to message me, then it's only polite to reply - even if it's a thanks but not thanks.

Would you reply to every message? YES

Would you read every message? YES

Would you let people down gently if they weren’t your sort? YES

Would you put up threads moaning about people messaging you but don’t fit your location/age/body shape preferences? NO

Would you ring the phone numbers sent? NOT BEFORE CHATTING

I WANT TO LIVE IN THIS NEW WORLD "

What he said

"We would all be dead by wank exhaustion!!"

HAHAHA Martin,, love it!

In response to the OP i fish around anyways, so wouldnt bother me about not recieving the mesages from men.

Would be nice not to have to reply to so many messages though.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I feel your questions need refining as when trying to imagine getting 100 messages many of the guys will be imagining them being from someone quite fuckable in their eyes… and will not be thinking 99 of them are from:

Women who look like they were rejected from the Jeremy Kyle show for being too ugly.

Women who remind them of their grandmother, in the coffin.

Women who are pictured sitting next to a stack of unwashed plates and clothes, over flowing ash trays and dirty nappies.

Women who have rashes and sore looking patches on their private parts.

Women who have bodies which turn their stomach.

Women who have a lovely smile…. deposited in a number of dentist waste bins.

Women who look like they have never owned a bar of soap.

Women who expect them to pay for a 5 star hotel, dinner and clothes yet look more deserving of a Travel Inn, a basic cheese burger and a visit to Oxfam.

Also lady’s if this was the case and you weren’t inundated with messages and had in the main to look for playmates how would you feel about it?

I feel your questions need refining as when trying to imagine getting 100 messages many of the guys will be imagining them being from someone quite fuckable in their eyes… and will not be thinking 99 of them are from:

Women who look like they were rejected from the Jeremy Kyle show for being too ugly.

Women who are pictured sitting next to a stack of unwashed plates and clothes, over flowing ash trays and dirty nappies.

Women who expect them to pay for a 5 star hotel, dinner and clothes yet look more deserving of a Travel Inn, a basic cheese burger and a visit to Oxfam.

"

Thanks for the addition it is pretty accurate description on my in box at times.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

but the whole point would be we would be gettin messages thats gotta be a big plus..lol

"

"

I'm happy with the status quo, lets keep things as they are!

"

And now Polo has even helped the guys out with their new profiles. The list of don't wants the guys can put in huge capitals to get rid of the women they have no interest in; and subsequently moan about afterwards for messaging them without reading the profile

Haha, if I ever meet a genie, I'm doing this.

It would be amazing. The threads from women saying they're giving up because they can't even get a reply. The women looking for tips about what to put in their profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic