FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how to keep your lover happy

how to keep your lover happy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have just read an article in a paper about how to keep your lover happy and was amazed that the top ten tips were outragious.

the no 1 spot was to to compliment after spending the evening with your lover.

WHAT A LOT OF BOLLOCKS

surly the top spot should be respectfull not thankfull??????????????

what does anyone else think????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

how to keep your lover happy thats easy

multiple orgasms

By *istress-MazikeenWoman  over a year ago

bolton

"i have just read an article in a paper about how to keep your lover happy and was amazed that the top ten tips were outragious.

WHAT A LOT OF BOLLOCKS

"

I always say thank you with a compliment if the evening was good, best way to get another meet.

guess your not a gentleman.

but to say thankyou after the evening to me would be like buying something or recieving a gift. dont get me wrong but shouldn`t you compliment during the whole date not just at the end ?????????????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its pretty simple really ...just keep them cumming lol

It might be thoughtful to do it occasionally but if you did it all the time surely it would become kind of meaningless?

We are talking about your lover here and not a date?

"It might be thoughtful to do it occasionally but if you did it all the time surely it would become kind of meaningless?

We are talking about your lover here and not a date?"

that is very true,

how to keep a lover happy ..... feed him well ..... give him a blow job 2 times a week .... sex in all ways 4 times a week. And give him a good rub down all over a keep him warm , lol

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

"how to keep a lover happy ..... feed him well ..... give him a blow job 2 times a week .... sex in all ways 4 times a week. And give him a good rub down all over a keep him warm , lol"

my kind of lady

"how to keep a lover happy ..... feed him well ..... give him a blow job 2 times a week .... sex in all ways 4 times a week. And give him a good rub down all over a keep him warm , lol"

now thats what i call the perfect answer.

like a fairytale ending

well mrs game for it what can i say thats 1 very lucky man you got ...fook think im in lurve lol just minor complaint 2 bjs a week ..could do better lol

Hummmm need to find one first!

Then il work on the keeping him happy...

"well mrs game for it what can i say thats 1 very lucky man you got ...fook think im in lurve lol just minor complaint 2 bjs a week ..could do better lol "
lol ok 3 if lucky and i will put some thing very sexy on with socking and heels , lol

"i have just read an article in a paper about how to keep your lover happy and was amazed that the top ten tips were outragious.

WHAT A LOT OF BOLLOCKS

surly the top spot should be respectfull not thankfull??????????????

what does anyone else think????"

Why not try it and see?

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

mmmmmmmmmmmmm game4it you sure know how to look after a man! wish I lived in norfolk better still wish you was looking after me every week

I'm sure the article meant "significant others" and not shag buddies, so it would hardly apply to most of us on here who meet strangers for recreational sex and not lasting, loving relationships.

I think I love you! xxxx

Surely it should be every day for oral and sex... have dinner ready when he gets in... run him a nice bath.. always have cold beer ready for the football. OH the list is endless...

I love to keep my man happy.

"how to keep a lover happy ..... feed him well ..... give him a blow job 2 times a week .... sex in all ways 4 times a week. And give him a good rub down all over a keep him warm , lol

Surely it should be every day for oral and sex... have dinner ready when he gets in... run him a nice bath.. always have cold beer ready for the football. OH the list is endless...

I love to keep my man happy. "

if i do things everyday its not like a treat and could get bored same thing , lol x i spice it up now and again x

Shoes clothes credit card xx

I always say thanks for a lovely evening and so does who im with.

Have always done it.

How i keep him happy is another story

"

I love to keep my man happy. if i do things everyday its not like a treat and could get bored same thing , lol x i spice it up now and again x"

who has sex the same every day... its never the same...

KAtie

"how to keep a lover happy ..... feed him well ..... give him a blow job 2 times a week .... sex in all ways 4 times a week. And give him a good rub down all over a keep him warm , lol

I love to keep my man happy. "

ok sexy as gorgeous as u are mrs game for it ive just transferred me affections to katie lol ....my o my ow lucky some fellas on here really are

"

ok sexy as gorgeous as u are mrs game for it ive just transferred me affections to katie lol ....my o my ow lucky some fellas on here really are "

Trust me when I say I'm high maintenance in return... lol but being my masters slave help's.

KAtie

"

I love to keep my man happy. if i do things everyday its not like a treat and could get bored same thing , lol x i spice it up now and again x who has sex the same every day... its never the same...

KAtie "

I have sex with others on days off , lol and he is happy i can have sex 3 or 4 times a day can go on for hours days even i was once in bed a weekend only getting up to bath shower and rooms suvice food poor john he need a rest now and again. He tells me has a bad back and need a rest , lol

"

KAtie I have sex with others on days off , lol and he is happy i can have sex 3 or 4 times a day can go on for hours days even i was once in bed a weekend only getting up to bath shower and rooms suvice food poor john he need a rest now and again. He tells me has a bad back and need a rest , lol"

Its all about keeping your man happy... and that is my place in life.. :D

I have fun with others too.. :D as long as your man is happy that is what Matters.. Keeping Master happy is a 24/7 job, one of which I am proud to do.

Katie.x

"

KAtie I have sex with others on days off , lol and he is happy i can have sex 3 or 4 times a day can go on for hours days even i was once in bed a weekend only getting up to bath shower and rooms suvice food poor john he need a rest now and again. He tells me has a bad back and need a rest , lol

Its all about keeping your man happy... and that is my place in life.. :D

I have fun with others too.. :D as long as your man is happy that is what Matters.. Keeping Master happy is a 24/7 job, one of which I am proud to do.

Katie.x"

I have been married to john over 20 years he spoils me loads and i love him for that and letting me be the woman i am x i feel very lucky woman x

» Add a new message to this topic