FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New people Posting ,

New people Posting ,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or is there alot of new people posting in forum xx its lovely.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no Jo, you are not new!!!! lol

yes great to have the new participants. xxx

anything to get away from the "would you" threads is certainly refreshing

It's great but we need to remember that they wont have sussed the search out or realised some topics have been done to death

as a relative newbie i think all the comments made are relevent and i lokk read and reply if i feel i have something usefull to say

"It's great but we need to remember that they wont have sussed the search out or realised some topics have been done to death "
well theres lots of new faces on here posting its fab x and your right i hope thay look up old posts that have been done to death .. lol x

"no Jo, you are not new!!!! lol

yes great to have the new participants. xxx"

kisses you xx well lovely to have you here too xx old and new xx

But how many "would you fuck the above,69 the above" can we take?

"It's great but we need to remember that they wont have sussed the search out or realised some topics have been done to death "

I was here for a week before I realised that .....useful to browse before you bore the tits of people I agree....and learn!!

"But how many "would you fuck the above,69 the above" can we take?"

it's easy don't read them

"It's great but we need to remember that they wont have sussed the search out or realised some topics have been done to death well theres lots of new faces on here posting its fab x and your right i hope thay look up old posts that have been done to death .. lol x"

i'd look up the old posts but sadly i can't read

"But how many "would you fuck the above,69 the above" can we take?"
Thay always come up with new things , lol makes me smile would you do this and that to above ... next will ask wipe bum when been too loo , lol never know.

"But how many "would you fuck the above,69 the above" can we take?Thay always come up with new things , lol makes me smile would you do this and that to above ... next will ask wipe bum when been too loo , lol never know."

The best one of those threads was would you punch the above person.

"But how many "would you fuck the above,69 the above" can we take?Thay always come up with new things , lol makes me smile would you do this and that to above ... next will ask wipe bum when been too loo , lol never know.

The best one of those threads was would you punch the above person."

did make me smile x and think god i would never punch no one , lol not even in a forum .. do make you think whats coming next , lol

Maybe a thread so every dull witted man can just constantly type 'yes' til his head explodes?

"no Jo, you are not new!!!! lol

yes great to have the new participants. xxxkisses you xx well lovely to have you here too xx old and new xx "

well im takink your comments personally and i accept your kisses lol and give them back to you xxxx

"Maybe a thread so every dull witted man can just constantly type 'yes' til his head explodes? "

yes

"Maybe a thread so every dull witted man can just constantly type 'yes' til his head explodes? "
dull never we cover all sorts here even each other , xx

Now now Bertie, don't be given out ideas tch

"Maybe a thread so every dull witted man can just constantly type 'yes' til his head explodes? dull never we cover all sorts here even each other , xx"

especially each other

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"as a relative newbie i think all the comments made are relevent and i lokk read and reply if i feel i have something usefull to say"

*waves and smiles*

Sometimes the 'would you?' threads are the first step for newbies posting in the forums, however they may seem to others they do have their use.

Many yes or no people stay and continue to post on other topics, which is always good. xxxx

I like to use them when I just cant be arsed to use my brain and pop into a thread that means I have to use it.

They are easy to dip in and out of, bit of silly fun and pass the time until another thread catches your interest.

Easily avoided if they annoy the pants off you, just don't open them.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Want me to dig out some of my oldies?

I have A LOT of thinking out loud stuff that I've asked for opinions on over the years in other places...

I would say i am medium new but i don't see what is wrong with putting up something that has been discussed before. The newer posters can talk about it and others well if your bored with it then move onto the next one.

[Removed by poster at 24/01/11 16:40:51]

"

Easily avoided if they annoy the pants off you, just don't open them. "

Indeed! Can't afford to kill of any more grey cells at my age. I need them a little longer!

"I would say i am medium new but i don't see what is wrong with putting up something that has been discussed before. The newer posters can talk about it and others well if your bored with it then move onto the next one. "

Irony is, when people DO add to an old thread you get the "where did you dig this one up from" comments.

Damned if you do...damned if you don't!

"I would say i am medium new but i don't see what is wrong with putting up something that has been discussed before. The newer posters can talk about it and others well if your bored with it then move onto the next one. "
dont think there nothing wrong seeing some again its just you get some again again and again and again , lol

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I like to use them when I just cant be arsed to use my brain and pop into a thread that means I have to use it.

They are easy to dip in and out of, bit of silly fun and pass the time until another thread catches your interest.

Easily avoided if they annoy the pants off you, just don't open them. "

I like them if I'm bored and have 10 minutes to kill. And totally agree that if they bore you, don't bother with yjem!

im a newbie

being truthful ive only just descovered the archives, so sorry if ive posted something thats been covered a million times before

[Removed by poster at 24/01/11 19:54:01]

Ooo seeing your face has just reminded me that I need to go and see this no make up pic, have seen it now, lovely, you are a very pretty girl

"Ooo seeing your face has just reminded me that I need to go and see this no make up pic, have seen it now, lovely, you are a very pretty girl "

lol thank you ever so much

If you see a post headline you're not interested in or have discussed previously, why click on it?! Just move along, nothing to see here.

Newbies can start whatever thread they like and other newbies can comment, don't see what the problem is.

"If you see a post headline you're not interested in or have discussed previously, why click on it?! Just move along, nothing to see here.

Newbies can start whatever thread they like and other newbies can comment, don't see what the problem is. "

theres no problem we like posts that have been on 10/20 times we get to know alot about some things ... and we learn new things all the time here .. thats part of the fun.

Will you stop talking sense!!

[Removed by poster at 24/01/11 20:25:10]

[Removed by poster at 24/01/11 20:25:19]

I have to say that fab has the best forum I've come across I could become addicted

im quite new to this site and i think this forum is one of the best ive been on, most chatrooms can be cliquey and you have to think & type fast, forums are more my pace! although i have not posted things cos i realise they've already been said, but there are things id appreciate discussing, like no shows,ing out the bad uns etc

"Sometimes the 'would you?' threads are the first step for newbies posting in the forums, however they may seem to others they do have their use.

Many yes or no people stay and continue to post on other topics, which is always good. xxxx "

I agree!!! Im one!! LOL

I'm pretty new to the forums! and i'm overwhelemed at how many gorgeous women post on the forums nearly all of them! as a single guy it's bloody fantastic, screw the chatrooms im stay in the forums!!!

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

"I'm pretty new to the forums! and i'm overwhelemed at how many gorgeous women post on the forums nearly all of them! as a single guy it's bloody fantastic, screw the chatrooms im stay in the forums!!!"

nearly all of them whoooo beware the wrath !

"I'm pretty new to the forums! and i'm overwhelemed at how many gorgeous women post on the forums nearly all of them! as a single guy it's bloody fantastic, screw the chatrooms im stay in the forums!!!"

wooo hoooooooooo

"I'm pretty new to the forums! and i'm overwhelemed at how many gorgeous women post on the forums nearly all of them! as a single guy it's bloody fantastic, screw the chatrooms im stay in the forums!!!

nearly all of them whoooo beware the wrath ! "

Waves to newbies!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Waves to newbies! "

So where's my cake *Adds to waves*

I have been a member of the site for several months but only recently started viewing and posting in the forums. Its good fun to see peoples thoughts tastes etc.

Long may it continue!

Its great to see more and more people posting instead of lurking,although i have to say some of the more egotistical females make things very difficult. They have a few nice things said about their pictures and suddenly they develop a voice thats louder than all the others. My opinion, as im sure i am allowed to have one i think.

On a lighter note there are some very sexy men on the forums. Mina xx

By *econdhand RoseWoman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

I'm new to swinging and to Fab (tho Wolf isn't) and love both the chat rooms and the forums. I've found fun, gossip, flirting and some really useful information across the forums and was able to go to a social to meet people just after Christmas because I read about it on a forum.

Alot of people slate the "snog, shag, avoid" threads but as someone who can be pretty shy I have found them a great confidence boost and a good laugh. It's given me more confidence in the chatrooms and to post on more serious threads in the forums.

I've also used the forums for information and for learning some of the swinging etiquette - don't want to make any faux pas and upset people! Also some of the practical threads have been useful too (good moisturiser recommended to avoid the "plucked chicken" look, lol).

I have to comment that I have found everyone on the forums and in the chat rooms very friendly and helpful to this newbie and I've found it a great place to be. Thanks all!

Vixen

Yep its good ta talk xx

» Add a new message to this topic