FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > females and guys on cam

females and guys on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just a question / debate. i dont quite understand what people get out of performing on cam. is it the dream of being a film star or is it pure indulgence for self satisfaction???

i love watching but for me to start masturbating while watching a cam seems quite strange.

i dont intend to offend anyone but just an observation on my part.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like to ( when my Master permits me to) play on cam.. I get a great deal out of playing and teasing and knowing that people are watching..

So for me its just the fact that people are watching.

Same reason I love to play in the clubs, and like to go play outdoors..

Katie.x

Tra will play with herself occasionally on cam. she gets extremely horny knowing that people are watching her. she doesn't take it too seriously tho,just a bit off pre fun fun as it were

It does nothing for me: watching or playing.

"just a question / debate. i dont quite understand what people get out of performing on cam. is it the dream of being a film star or is it pure indulgence for self satisfaction???

i love watching but for me to start masturbating while watching a cam seems quite strange.

"

I love doing it. But only if I'm in the mood for it. It can be for a number of reasons, sometimes just coz it's cheeky. Other times coz someone I fancy is on and we kind of play a tit for tat game and other times I'm in full exhibitionism mode. I'm like that at parties too tho if the mood takes me, so it's not a film star thing, I've no desire to be famous. I like my privacy tho cam stuff has interfered with real life on occasion - that's to say I've been recognised and approached because of it. It's never been a problem though, generally we have a giggle about it and we move on with whatever we were doing before the unintentional bumping into each other happened.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"just a question / debate. i dont quite understand what people get out of performing on cam. is it the dream of being a film star or is it pure indulgence for self satisfaction???

"

For me it used to be the fact you were turning people on , and why I used to like watching their cams too.

Me and the OH are a bit of a mistmatch on camming though as he is a voyeur so he used to forget what he was doing while watching the other couples haha

I love caming its good fun seeing people and turning them on xx

i agree that camming is harmless excitement for the right people-i would cam

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I like to cam - for a laugh - I don't take it seriously (nor should anyone - the minute you turn your cam off they're all on to the next one with 'oh you're so horny' etc ) It's quite a craic and i've met people that way. I don't find it much of a turn on myself. Husband likes to watch me being watched. Oh - and I don't do explicit camming!

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i dont really play anymore on cam coz it dont get me horny but sometimes like the thought of being watched,but have to be in the mood to do it

"i dont really play anymore on cam coz it dont get me horny but sometimes like the thought of being watched,but have to be in the mood to do it"
you could try cam with me if u wanted id just watch but you are right people need to be in the mood

It does nothing for me and when I have popped in these rooms in the past I have been put off. What some do for the cameras in unreal. I think most women that perform on them get a kick out of it. I know of one lady on here that preforms and gets a kick out of the men calling her sexy,its the only reason she does it.

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

ive always found alot of the ppl in the chatroom sometimes ignorant and dont bother talking to u even wen u try

"It does nothing for me and when I have popped in these rooms in the past I have been put off. What some do for the cameras in unreal. I think most women that perform on them get a kick out of it. I know of one lady on here that preforms and gets a kick out of the men calling her sexy,its the only reason she does it."

There wouldn't be much point in "performing" if they didn't get a kick out of it!

Years ago I used to get so caught up with the sex I'd forget the cam was on anyway.

» Add a new message to this topic