FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > on a serious note..

on a serious note..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

with no form of contraception being 100% safe and the amount of STI's out there.. does this worry you?

Risk of pregnancy etc.. how would you feel if you fell prenant or caught something and didnt know who was from.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

although im male i must comment that is a very sensible and serious question

i am sure that is what some people must be concerned about,obviosly a condom any doubts about that there is the morning after pill

im on the depo injection and i use condoms so the chances of both failing and me getting pregnant are slim

if i cought something id go and get it sorted, what else can you do? accidents happen we take the risks

saying that ive been swinging 10 years now and ive never cought anything

just been lucky i guess

£25 i had to pay for the morning after pill... could be an expensive hobby having casual sex

I think anyone "swinging" should have regular check ups at a gum clinic .

Re every 6mths or so.

As for pregnancy, the coil, implant and the pill should cover along with condoms which should always be used .

We owe it to ourselves and others to take all the precautions on offer.

Just as I put all my worries behnd me for the day , you have to come up with something like this lol

Yes it is a worry , but as long as you play safe at all times and be happy with the person your playing with is clean , then thats all you can do .

"£25 i had to pay for the morning after pill... could be an expensive hobby having casual sex "

why not got to the family planning and get the pill or something?

why would you just reply on a condom as your form of birth control?

i must admit ive never had a condom split on me but i have had a fews come off and have been left inside me after the guys with drawn

its not something you want to happen but sometimes it does, its not worth the risk

this is one question which will attract a lot of resposes.

iam a married guy having nsa fun with couples and ladies, i believe that total respect is a must and that safe play either full protection and contriceptive measures by the woman is a must. i dont think any person unless they are prepared to play with life should take risks as i dont and would not expect anyone else to.

i fell pregnant on the Implant. at the time i was in a relationship so we werent using condoms.

im just more aware of doing things safely now. was led to believe the implant was near enough 100% against pregnancy.

I hope people play safe, but its easy to say 'ive been checked'

"this is one question which will attract a lot of resposes.

iam a married guy having nsa fun with couples and ladies, i believe that total respect is a must and that safe play either full protection and contriceptive measures by the woman is a must. i dont think any person unless they are prepared to play with life should take risks as i dont and would not expect anyone else to."

why is it down to the woman to take contraceptive mesasures alone? men can have an injection now just as easily as a woman can

"£25 i had to pay for the morning after pill... could be an expensive hobby having casual sex "

its free from boots.. always has been as far as I know..

I am on the implant nexaplan, and have the combined pill( as had issues) Also use condoms..

Does it worry me... well of course it would.. but I know that if heaven forbid that I did get caught from a gangbang that Master would always look after me... However, we do our utmost to make sure that doesnt happen.

Katie.x

btw i love a good debate tee hee

Lifes a risk getting out of bed in the morning has risks even , All you can do is take care and get cheeks done .. i do and i like my play mates to be clean.

"

I am on the implant nexaplan, and have the combined pill( as had issues) Also use condoms..

"

Boots were the ones who charged me, it was a Sunday and no family planning clinic was open. i was practically crapping myself with worry. Forked it out without a hessitation.

"i fell pregnant on the Implant. at the time i was in a relationship so we werent using condoms.

im just more aware of doing things safely now. was led to believe the implant was near enough 100% against pregnancy.

"

The old one had a nasty habit of not staying located correctly.. the new one is 99.7% or something stupid like that.. The other problem with people getting caught on the implant was leaving it to long at the end..

I have the pill as well as the implant.. so kinda extra protected.

Katie.x

"

Boots were the ones who charged me, it was a Sunday and no family planning clinic was open. i was practically crapping myself with worry. Forked it out without a hessitation. "

I have used it several times and never once been charged for it. Also the local hospital will give it too. or your emergancy doctors..

I've had a condom split on me in the past! it scared the hell out of me, lucky enough nothing happened, but i believe pretection is vital in swinging, as the amount of std's are on the rise!! people who do bareback are absolutely crazy! thinking just by the look of someone they can tell if there clean or not, some diseases like hepatitis! don't show any symptoms at all and you could have it for years without knowing!

"Lifes a risk getting out of bed in the morning has risks even , All you can do is take care and get cheeks done .. i do and i like my play mates to be clean."

But just because they say they are clean.. does it mean they are? Do they get checked after EVERY meet? Just because you use a condom doesnt mean your safe from orally transmitted infections.

This subject is so vast, but a good one to get ya teeth into lol

"this is one question which will attract a lot of resposes.

iam a married guy having nsa fun with couples and ladies, i believe that total respect is a must and that safe play either full protection and contriceptive measures by the woman is a must. i dont think any person unless they are prepared to play with life should take risks as i dont and would not expect anyone else to.

why is it down to the woman to take contraceptive mesasures alone? men can have an injection now just as easily as a woman can"

i believe that most women take precautions and i hope that most men are prepared to make themselves safe as well as there partners.

unfortunatly there are a few that think a few words like ive been tested and i dont sleep around and it wont happen to me but its down to each person to safe guard there health.

in the event that contraceptive injections or pills were made easily available to men then why not, iam up for that, again it just clarifies the importance of being safe and free from little footprints and std.

I have a very bad condition with my blood that while is not catching, does mean I have blood tests every month..

They screen those every month.. so on the major things I am checked often..

Everything else, its every 3 months.

Katie.x

"I've had a condom split on me in the past! it scared the hell out of me, lucky enough nothing happened, but i believe pretection is vital in swinging, as the amount of std's are on the rise!! people who do bareback are absolutely crazy! thinking just by the look of someone they can tell if there clean or not, some diseases like hepatitis! don't show any symptoms at all and you could have it for years without knowing!"

Nothing like a good debate teehee! Chlamydia, Herpes, HPV, Herpes, Syphallis, Gonorreah can all be transmitted orally.. so for the majority of us who love giving/recieving we are still nelecting our bodies. Checks are vital. But we'd have to do it after EVERY meet just to be sure

"I've had a condom split on me in the past! it scared the hell out of me, lucky enough nothing happened, but i believe pretection is vital in swinging, as the amount of std's are on the rise!! people who do bareback are absolutely crazy! thinking just by the look of someone they can tell if there clean or not, some diseases like hepatitis! don't show any symptoms at all and you could have it for years without knowing!"

Nothing like a good debate teehee! Chlamydia, Herpes, HPV, Herpes, Syphallis, Gonorreah can all be transmitted orally.. so for the majority of us who love giving/recieving we are still nelecting our bodies. Checks are vital. But we'd have to do it after EVERY meet just to be sure

"Lifes a risk getting out of bed in the morning has risks even , All you can do is take care and get cheeks done .. i do and i like my play mates to be clean.

But just because they say they are clean.. does it mean they are? Do they get checked after EVERY meet? Just because you use a condom doesnt mean your safe from orally transmitted infections.

This subject is so vast, but a good one to get ya teeth into lol"

yes all you say is right i know the risks thats why i go to gum 3 or 4 times a year .. lucky have some lovely ladys there who look after me ... even say some of them are swingers .... yes kissing you can get thing i know can from just tuching a person but i know lifes a risk getting in my car .. go over a road just being alive all things in life are risks

"I've had a condom split on me in the past! it scared the hell out of me, lucky enough nothing happened, but i believe pretection is vital in swinging, as the amount of std's are on the rise!! people who do bareback are absolutely crazy! thinking just by the look of someone they can tell if there clean or not, some diseases like hepatitis! don't show any symptoms at all and you could have it for years without knowing!

Nothing like a good debate teehee! Chlamydia, Herpes, HPV, Herpes, Syphallis, Gonorreah can all be transmitted orally.. so for the majority of us who love giving/recieving we are still nelecting our bodies. Checks are vital. But we'd have to do it after EVERY meet just to be sure "

may i say that this is one of the most coomon debates and in a way i suppose that by making comments and reading peoples experiances it just shows that topics like this should be a daily subject.

well done to you for this tread

"i must admit ive never had a condom split on me but i have had a fews come off and have been left inside me after the guys with drawn

its not something you want to happen but sometimes it does, its not worth the risk"

I have had one come off as I withdrew, but noticed it straight away (well you would really), the look of panic on my face must have been a picture.

You can never have too much protection

Bubble rap body suits!! you could have hours of fun and still feel safe!!

part of me was really worried that id get bitched at, but im looking at my gorgeous daughter who doesnt have her dad around (cos he's a prick and wont accept responsibilities) and thinking i wonder how many people are in the same position as me

I thought i was being safe, and nothing is 100%. Im greatful that i have her, but wonder how differnt my life would have been if id not had her.

Looking for lost condoms or realising they have come off is never fun...

However, I think I would be more than a little annoyed if a guy ever wasted his cum in a condom.. there are FAR better places..

Katie.x

"Bubble rap body suits!! you could have hours of fun and still feel safe!!"

HAHA i love this idea! made me giggle :D

"part of me was really worried that id get bitched at, but im looking at my gorgeous daughter who doesnt have her dad around (cos he's a prick and wont accept responsibilities) and thinking i wonder how many people are in the same position as me

I thought i was being safe, and nothing is 100%. Im greatful that i have her, but wonder how differnt my life would have been if id not had her.

"

you can only look forward to the good things in life and to see a life creation grow infront of your eyes is the reason for being and playing safe.

"Looking for lost condoms or realising they have come off is never fun...

However, I think I would be more than a little annoyed if a guy ever wasted his cum in a condom.. there are FAR better places..

Katie.x"

i so know what you mean! i love swallowing a hot load of cum, or it looks amazing (IMHO) all over my face or rubbed into my chest

"

you can only look forward to the good things in life and to see a life creation grow infront of your eyes is the reason for being and playing safe."

oh totally, but still made me think that nothing is ever safe, and we must all take and understand the risks involved with what we love doing. Yes of course its a serious question/ debate with many angles to attack it from, but glad its light hearted and no one took offence to any point i made (or at least i hope)

Its a duty of care that we have to ourselfs and each other

"

i so know what you mean! i love swallowing a hot load of cum, or it looks amazing (IMHO) all over my face or rubbed into my chest

"

Anywhere it looks good.. but it is to be used and played with for a bit.. :D I hate to swallow straight away.. :D

But back on topic.. I didnt think the male injections were actually proven to be effective as yet..

Oh and I was concieved after my mum had a sterilisation.. lol :D

now I was a shock for my poor Mum and Dad.

Katie. x

"i so know what you mean! i love swallowing a hot load of cum, or it looks amazing (IMHO) all over my face or rubbed into my chest"

I'm now off for a wank!!

""i so know what you mean! i love swallowing a hot load of cum, or it looks amazing (IMHO) all over my face or rubbed into my chest"

I'm now off for a wank!!"

hahaha enjoy,, dont forget the baby oil xx

I might try out the bubble rap!! see how that goes! might be on to something there!

"

Katie. x"

Oh dear lol.. See,, nothing is 100%

wonder how many 'fabs' babies there are out there?

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I play safe re STIs - I no longer have a need for contraception after an op

"

Katie. x

wonder how many 'fabs' babies there are out there? "

i wonder how many are out there and dont know it lol

"I might try out the bubble rap!! see how that goes! might be on to something there!"

cover me in it and just rub yourself all over me,, its the safest way! lol

plus im wipe clean then and ready to go again lol

Take it to dragons den lol

"

wonder how many 'fabs' babies there are out there?

i wonder how many are out there and dont know it lol "

all this blame on the poor milkman.. terrible.

"I might try out the bubble rap!! see how that goes! might be on to something there!

cover me in it and just rub yourself all over me,, its the safest way! lol

plus im wipe clean then and ready to go again lol

Take it to dragons den lol"

sounds like bubble wrap would be fun, but would drive me made having to pop all the bubbles.

"I play safe re STIs - I no longer have a need for contraception after an op "

Im requesting that operation on my list to santa,, practically begged the surgeons to take everything out when i had a c section.. as well as a tummy tuck and some liposuction...

sadly they just laughed lol

"

sadly they just laughed lol "

On this.. 7 years ago I asked for it.. and was refused on grounds of weight and age...

I am now very glad that I didnt.. And well who knows what the future holds.. :D

Katie.x

In answer to the OP: no!

I'm 50 and sterilised so the chances of getting pregnant: slim to none!

As for sti's they don't worry me either...no more than having too much sugar/salt/fat in my diet, walking under a tree during a thunderstorm, trying to cross the south circular during the rush hour without using a pelican crossing, standing too close to the edge of the platform as the train comes in, walking home at night through the alley at the top of my road with my iPod on full...

There are "dangers" everywhere we look. I really can't waste time worrying about every eventuality. If I was that scared I'd keep my legs closed, and live in a cave somewhere.

All I can do it make sure I take the best care of myself that I can. Go for regular checks and don't play without a condom. It's in the lap of the gods after that!

"In answer to the OP: no!

As for sti's they don't worry me either...no more than having too much sugar/salt/fat in my diet, walking under a tree during a thunderstorm, trying to cross the south circular during the rush hour without using a pelican crossing, standing too close to the edge of the platform as the train comes in, walking home at night through the alley at the top of my road with my iPod on full...

There are "dangers" everywhere we look. I really can't waste time worrying about every eventuality. If I was that scared I'd keep my legs closed, and live in a cave somewhere.

All I can do it make sure I take the best care of myself that I can. Go for regular checks and don't play without a condom. It's in the lap of the gods after that! "

being older has its advantages then

"In answer to the OP: no!

All I can do it make sure I take the best care of myself that I can. Go for regular checks and don't play without a condom. It's in the lap of the gods after that!

being older has its advantages then "

Oh God yeah...just hanging around waiting for my Freedom Pass!

"

Oh God yeah...just hanging around waiting for my Freedom Pass! "

and your a2 poster of a certain young mans bottom... :D

Katie.x

(he will kill me for that)

"

Oh God yeah...just hanging around waiting for my Freedom Pass!

and your a2 poster of a certain young mans bottom... :D

Katie.x

(he will kill me for that)"

There are several young men's bottoms I'd like to feel...rub...probe...*cough, cough*...erm yeah, the laminates would sufice!!!

"

There are several young men's bottoms I'd like to feel...rub...probe...*cough, cough*...erm yeah, the laminates would sufice!!! "

hahaha.... It amuses me greatly to wind one of them up over this.. :D I shouldnt really seeing as he has Masters direct permission to free play.. lol

but well.. if you enjoy those laminates why not.. certainly better than waiting for a bus pass.

back on topic..

If anyone had a gangbang... would you go for morning afterpill regardless of normal contraception??? just wondering..

Katie.x

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

back on topic..

If anyone had a gangbang... would you go for morning afterpill regardless of normal contraception??? just wondering..

Katie.x"

Interesting thought.. not applicable to me now and I suspect I wouldn't have if I'd done so when it did matter - unless I could tell or knew that there'd been a 'problem'

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

I guess all you can do is to be as safe as you can be and have regular tests...

"I guess all you can do is to be as safe as you can be and have regular tests..."

agree

"£25 i had to pay for the morning after pill... could be an expensive hobby having casual sex

Does it worry me... well of course it would.. but I know that if heaven forbid that I did get caught from a gangbang that Master would always look after me... However, we do our utmost to make sure that doesnt happen.

Katie.x"

Its only free if your 16 x

"I guess all you can do is to be as safe as you can be and have regular tests...

agree"

and i agree too and people who have never been and reading this go ,,,,, It dont hurt or make you feel bad its just looking after youself and others.

"

There are several young men's bottoms I'd like to feel...rub...probe...*cough, cough*...erm yeah, the laminates would sufice!!!

hahaha.... It amuses me greatly to wind one of them up over this.. :D I shouldnt really seeing as he has Masters direct permission to free play.. lol

but well.. if you enjoy those laminates why not.. certainly better than waiting for a bus pass.

back on topic..

Katie.x"

"If anyone had a gangbang... would you go for morning afterpill regardless of normal contraception??? just wondering..

Katie.x"

What are you calling normal contraception? If you have an implant or a contraceptive injection you will already be receiving the hormones contained in the 'morning after pill' so the pharmacist or gp would not give you emergency contraception if you are using these methods already or you will be having too large a dose of the active hormones. If you are on the pill and are taking it as prescribed, have not sufferred from a stomach upset that could affect its reliability then you will not be given emergency contraception either as you will be deemed to be hormonally protected already. If you have been using a barrier method of contraception ie condoms, dutch cap female condom or sponge then you can take the morning after pill if you think these normal methods of contraception have failed during the course of the gang bang. The morning after pill is only effective 72 hours after unprotected sex. Its use is to stop the release of an egg (which hormonal contraception does) and to change the lining of the womb so its difficult for an embryo to implant. Which the pill, impant and injection also do.

So the morning after pill is only deemed necessary if you have completely unprotected sex or a barrier method has failed.

Its also very useful to monitor your cycle to know when you are at your most fertile.

xx

"If anyone had a gangbang... would you go for morning afterpill regardless of normal contraception??? just wondering..

Katie.x"

What are you calling normal contraception? If you have an implant or a contraceptive injection you will already be receiving the hormones contained in the 'morning after pill' so the pharmacist or gp would not give you emergency contraception if you are using these methods already or you will be having too large a dose of the active hormones. If you are on the pill and are taking it as prescribed, have not sufferred from a stomach upset that could affect its reliability then you will not be given emergency contraception either as you will be deemed to be hormonally protected already. If you have been using a barrier method of contraception ie condoms, dutch cap female condom or sponge then you can take the morning after pill if you think these normal methods of contraception have failed during the course of the gang bang. The morning after pill is only effective 72 hours after unprotected sex. Its use is to stop the release of an egg (which hormonal contraception does) and to change the lining of the womb so its difficult for an embryo to implant. Which the pill, impant and injection also do.

So the morning after pill is only deemed necessary if you have completely unprotected sex or a barrier method has failed.

Its also very useful to monitor your cycle to know when you are at your most fertile.

xx

Katie.x

xx

"

OK to add a spin on that one, what happens if the implant has failed? and isnt working, however its still in the body?

"with no form of contraception being 100% safe and the amount of STI's out there.. does this worry you?

Risk of pregnancy etc.. how would you feel if you fell prenant or caught something and didnt know who was from."

I think if you take every reasonable precaution and it happens...well shit happens!

I would not be impressed, but if in my own mind I had done what I considered enough to protect myself, then whats done is done.

Mind you if I got pregnant I would be suing alot of people or set up a site for pilgrims to visit me as it would be a miracle!

I think in this day and age all precautionary measures should me taken

I don't care if some do bareback thats there concern,but I feel there are alot on here that are uneducated in it all.

I bet there are some who still think you can't get pregnant standing up

"OK to add a spin on that one, what happens if the implant has failed? and isnt working, however its still in the body? "

There can be an absence of periods when taking long term contraceptives or lighter bleeding or just spotting with implants, mirena coils,or the injection. If there is a fall in these hormones due to failure or not working you will bleed more indicating you may be having a normal period and this will have been told to you at the time of receiving them. If you havea period it is unlikely you are pregnant. It is extremely rare for these methods to fail but of course not impossible. If you fall pregnant while using these methods the first you will know of it will unfortunately be with an unwanted pregnancy. You will still not be prescribed with the morning after pill if you are already on a hormonal form of contraception that has not proven to have ;stopped working'. If you use a barrier method alongside you should be protected and those with multiple partners will be using condoms anyway wouldnt they?

» Add a new message to this topic