FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Finishing last..

Finishing last..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally not swinging related here, but i had a date last night and the man was just too nice! was awful, he agreed to everything i said and smiling continuously. Made my skin crawl

I thought it liked the nice guys, but in this situation last guys do finish last MEH

Any of you lovely people out there had a bad date or meet where the other person was completely different to how you perceived them to be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So...what you mean is you are a very bad judge of character?

Yes. Online persona V Meeting in person.

"Totally not swinging related here, but i had a date last night and the man was just too nice! was awful, he agreed to everything i said and smiling continuously. Made my skin crawl

I thought it liked the nice guys, but in this situation last guys do finish last MEH

Any of you lovely people out there had a bad date or meet where the other person was completely different to how you perceived them to be?"

Yeah but it's the first date. Maybe he was trying to impress you? No one is ever THAT nice. Well, Pollyanna was, but she was fictional I think if someone was horrible on a first date it would be cause for more worry. Give the dude a chance, I'm sure after a few more dates his, um, niceness will still be there but not quite so "in your face" and you'll be back saying ... he was such a fake! I knew he couldn't be THAT nice

Sadly a lot of men believe that being ingratiating is a good trait: it's not! I like a "nice" man, I just don't want a man that is going to agree with everything I say, and not have an opinion.

A sub man in the bedroom is a joy to behold and have...but ONLY in the bedroom for me. Outside of that a spine is a prerequisite!

Persona being the pertinent word.....and obseqious or sycophantic maybe germane ....makes me want to puke as well.....its the dishonesty that turns me of...

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Totally not swinging related here, but i had a date last night and the man was just too nice! was awful, he agreed to everything i said and smiling continuously. Made my skin crawl

Any of you lovely people out there had a bad date or meet where the other person was completely different to how you perceived them to be?"

I agree completely.

"Persona being the pertinent word.....and obseqious or sycophantic maybe germane ....makes me want to puke as well.....its the dishonesty that turns me of..."

But maybe he actually did agree with everything she said and wasn't being dishonest?

Theres nothing wrong with nice guys,but over the top ones can turn your stomach. I like a mixture of nice and naughty. But if I met someone who was very crude then that would turn my tummy too,theres a time and place for all that.

"Sadly a lot of men believe that being ingratiating is a good trait: it's not! I like a "nice" man, I just don't want a man that is going to agree with everything I say, and not have an opinion.

A sub man in the bedroom is a joy to behold and have...but ONLY in the bedroom for me. Outside of that a spine is a prerequisite! "

How bizarre that we're the polor opposites. In the bedroom I want my man to show me who's boss and dominate me. Outside the bedroom I want him to fetch my slippers, do my shopping, tidy the garden and pay for everything

"Theres nothing wrong with nice guys,but over the top ones can turn your stomach. I like a mixture of nice and naughty. But if I met someone who was very crude then that would turn my tummy too,theres a time and place for all that."

Over the top was almost like an understatement. His smile was continuous, his jaw must have been aching! He never wanted to talk about himself it was all about me (i HATE that),, even when i tried to change it to him, he'd revert it back

Its stupid how much he claims to have done, if id have said id ran a 2 min mile, he'd say summit stupid like 'oh i ran it in 2 mins 5 seconds' just to make me feel best.

I dont mind being wrong or not as good, but everything was said to 'big me up' and i just wanted to scream and run

I hope hes not on here and reading this

"How bizarre that we're the polor opposites. In the bedroom I want my man to show me who's boss and dominate me. Outside the bedroom I want him to fetch my slippers, do my shopping, tidy the garden and pay for everything "

Oh that all sounds fine, but would you want him to do all that while kissing your ass 24-7, never letting you being wrong and not expressing a difference of opinion??

"I hope hes not on here and reading this "

haha no! if we did hit it off, then id have tactifully have to explain my likes and dislikes.

Im not easy, and dont often talk about sex with people who i wanna date. Just makes me look cheap. Im a classy lady first and a respecful mummy... this is like my little sideline

Rarely mix the two

We are all diff with what we want. I like a man to spoil me,treat me well and basically do everything lol. But I certainly don't walk all over them,they then get spoiled by me in the bedroom. This refers to my hubby only. Men I meet off here are not lap dogs but need to be nice and polite.

"Persona being the pertinent word.....and obseqious or sycophantic maybe germane ....makes me want to puke as well.....its the dishonesty that turns me of...

But maybe he actually did agree with everything she said and wasn't being dishonest? "

Thats possible I guess ....fair enough

I think it's a sign of laziness! where he doesn't have to think for himself!! he just agrees with you and does what he thinks you want him to do! without having an opinion for himself, it pretty much means he hasn't got much of a personality! now that would really piss me off!! but saying that maybe he was just nervous about meeting you!

"I think it's a sign of laziness! where he doesn't have to think for himself!! he just agrees with you and does what he thinks you want him to do! without having an opinion for himself, it pretty much means he hasn't got much of a personality! now that would really piss me off!! but saying that maybe he was just nervous about meeting you! "

nervous about meeting me? im so chilled out and care free

Even still it was 5 hours of the same thing, and i wanted to leave after about 2. He didnt have any passion or drive for anythin, just kept pushing the subject of 'me'

He would have give me the willies

I would have also excused myself well before 5 hrs , after one i would be home. lmao

Men can never get it right.. He will have read books and asked people and they will have said

"talk about her, make her feel important and special" :D

5 hours for a date.. omg.. lol..

On a serious note, I like my men to come with a bit of a dark side.. Oh.. bit like Master.. lol We will go out on dates and it be like anyone else in the bar.. what they wont realise is either what we were doing before, what we will be doing after, or the fact that the straight face I am keeping is very hard to keep as he talks me to orgasm. :D

Dates you just have to keep trying on.. and just enjoy the compliments, let them spoil you a little and relax. :

Katie.x

Like i said this was totally not related to fabs.. he was probs a virgin and id have ruined him in bed anyways lol

However i thought he might relax soon, he might get more interesting, he might grow a backbone and have an opinion soon

sadly he never did lol - he went for the kiss at the end i just shook his had an said thank you for a good night. Im so nice really, i couldnt even say bo to a ghost lol

Did the toilet have a window you could climb out! it's the best exit stratergy in those awkward situations.

"Did the toilet have a window you could climb out! it's the best exit stratergy in those awkward situations."

Not for a mum its not.. the best one is to have a HELP message set up in your phone.. you pop to the loo.. text the friend that knows a message and they ring you saying that your child needs you..

and away you go..

Katie. x

"Did the toilet have a window you could climb out! it's the best exit stratergy in those awkward situations.

Not for a mum its not.. the best one is to have a HELP message set up in your phone.. you pop to the loo.. text the friend that knows a message and they ring you saying that your child needs you..

and away you go..

Katie. x"

OMG i never thought of that.. it was my first date since having my little one! Katie you are a genius!

"OMG i never thought of that.. it was my first date since having my little one! Katie you are a genius!"

*bows* of course I am :D Modest too you see..

If you dont have kids, then use cat, dog, sister, third auntie 5th times removed. Or Oh crap, my husbands on his way home..

Katie. x

"OMG i never thought of that.. it was my first date since having my little one! Katie you are a genius!

*bows* of course I am :D Modest too you see..

If you dont have kids, then use cat, dog, sister, third auntie 5th times removed. Or Oh crap, my husbands on his way home..

Katie. x"

you sound like an expert haha xx

"

you sound like an expert haha xx"

erm.. years of experience.. :D

plus most men dont have that air around them that would get me interested.. has to be confident, sexy and dominant. :D

Katie.x

I have met some who were not what they said they were but no one who said yes to everything.

"I have met some who were not what they said they were but no one who said yes to everything."

guess people can hide behind text, but in person its a different case all together

"I have met some who were not what they said they were but no one who said yes to everything.

guess people can hide behind text, but in person its a different case all together"

The age of the internet hiding behind the screen x

I think it's still fairly easy to spot the honest from the dishonest if you read enough of what they write.

verifications are also there for a reason i suppose

"verifications are also there for a reason i suppose "

What importance does a verification have?

well if a person is hiding behind the text they type then they wouldnt be getting glowing verifications.

also people who have been on the site a while and not met anyone might start sending out a few warning signals that perhaps they arent so confident with something potential to hide

Firstly if people don't have verifications it doesn't, necessarily, mean they haven't met...But, more importantly, why on earth does anyone, old enough to be on this site, need someone else's opinion to make up theit mind??

alright calm down lol

just an opinion. we do have the options to be verified and to show them. They are there to re assure people that people are who they say they are. Being a younger single female id like to know i was definitley meeting up with someone who is who they say they are :D

chatting on the phone and via a webcam also can help this

But I feel and this is my opinon until you meet someone properly face to face then your not going to know. I don't cam and yes I like to talk on the phone before I meet but that's doesn't tell me what the person looks like. So cam and phone verifications tell me nothing a met in person one does. But I'm sure there are lots on here that's over be over eager sending a verification rather them speaking the truth.

You says he's gorgeous with a massive cock. In reality he's a munter with a 2 inch cock.

"well if a person is hiding behind the text they type then they wouldnt be getting glowing verifications.

also people who have been on the site a while and not met anyone might start sending out a few warning signals that perhaps they arent so confident with something potential to hide"

some will have 3 or 4 profiles give themselfs feed-back look out for them as mail fab as its dont help this site people doing that.

» Add a new message to this topic