FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > CFNM Birmingham areas

CFNM Birmingham areas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else interested in CFNM (clothed females naked male) and are in the Birmingham area let me know, always had a fantasy to be totally naked with a woman (or group of women) that are clothed and want to watch me playing..... If anyone us interested send ne a private message!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

I do hope you manage to get showered beforehand though!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Girls i will raise the stakes. I won't just let you watch i will fuck you as well. If you think thats a far better deal contact ME instead

Don't you have anything else to do !

"Girls i will raise the stakes. I won't just let you watch i will fuck you as well. If you think thats a far better deal contact ME instead "

I like a guy who can spot an opportunity lmao

"Girls i will raise the stakes. I won't just let you watch i will fuck you as well. If you think thats a far better deal contact ME instead

I like a guy who can spot an opportunity lmao "

I can, I can and i have my shower working so i am not going to wiff like "mr shower not working! I offer more and smell sweet too! You cant beat that

Tayside

ooppss sorry, I will take myself off to the naughty step and write out 100 times "I must not post my banter in an open forum"

"Girls i will raise the stakes. I won't just let you watch i will fuck you as well. If you think thats a far better deal contact ME instead

I can, I can and i have my shower working so i am not going to wiff like "mr shower not working! I offer more and smell sweet too! You cant beat that "

Bloody hell stop begging or find a hooker lol

I can, I can and i have my shower working so i am not going to wiff like "mr shower not working! I offer more and smell sweet too! You cant beat that "

*joins queue behind Brightbabe*

"ooppss sorry, I will take myself off to the naughty step and write out 100 times "I must not post my banter in an open forum" "

You still sitting there?

I can, I can and i have my shower working so i am not going to wiff like "mr shower not working! I offer more and smell sweet too! You cant beat that

Bloody hell stop begging or find a hooker lol"

Your the beggar my dear,pleading for us fems to do this with you.

Bloody hell stop begging or find a hooker lol"

I am doing nothing wrong! I am SHOWERED and sweet smelling. I am the better option! Even you would have to admit it!

Tayside

"ooppss sorry, I will take myself off to the naughty step and write out 100 times "I must not post my banter in an open forum"

You still sitting there? "

Aye, I am a writing it out slowly as I wouldn't want to get into trouble for bad handwriting too!

*joins queue behind Brightbabe* "

I reckon we could make a good tag team

"ooppss sorry, I will take myself off to the naughty step and write out 100 times "I must not post my banter in an open forum" "

Nooooo I LOVE your banter lol

I reckon we could make a good tag team "

You 2 in a tag teem with sweet smelling me sounds the ticket

I reckon we could make a good tag team "

and shower with him afterwards

I reckon we could make a good tag team and shower with him afterwards "

*Sex in the shower....*

Sorry I went off on a daydream for a second there.

Tayside

"ooppss sorry, I will take myself off to the naughty step and write out 100 times "I must not post my banter in an open forum"

Nooooo I LOVE your banter lol "

The lady wins, I will tear up the lines and get my ass and banter back on the forums!

I reckon we could make a good tag team and shower with him afterwards

*Sex in the shower....*

Sorry I went off on a daydream for a second there."

Daydreaming or posting on another thread???

*Sex in the shower....*

Sorry I went off on a daydream for a second there."

I have a new big shower that easily holds 2 and i would think 3 as well. No soap on a rope though, I hope its not a deal killer

Nooooo I LOVE your banter lol

The lady wins, I will tear up the lines and get my ass and banter back on the forums! "

Woooo!!!

*Sex in the shower....*

Sorry I went off on a daydream for a second there.

Daydreaming or posting on another thread??? "

Ah, well, maybe a little of that as well

» Add a new message to this topic