FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Having no luck....advice ?

Having no luck....advice ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotty Manc OP   Man  over a year ago

warrington

Thinking of deleting account as i am having no luck or very little. I am very patient and never pushy or rude. Any messages i send, tend to just get deleted, and as for the random ones i receive.... well, still waiting.

Any advice, apart from LEAVE.. lol (constuctive only please)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Thinking of deleting account as i am having no luck or very little. I am very patient and never pushy or rude. Any messages i send, tend to just get deleted, and as for the random ones i receive.... well, still waiting.

Any advice, apart from LEAVE.. lol (constuctive only please)"

Don't leave then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

leaving would be constructive advice tho. Just not the kind you're looking for.

so stay,

and be patient

try getting along to a social meet

Maybe stop supposing anyone is entitled to be 'lucky'.

i agree with whats the point of leaving be patient,i joined when i was 18 im 102 now but im still waiting

If im honest id say that your profile sounds quite cliche'd. Like you coulda cut and pasted it from others?

I dont know. Just me maybe, I am a simple man! lol!

best advice is this of the post above.

the socails are a great way of getting to know people in a vanilla enviroment. and aslo a great way of letting people get to know you too.

i very rarely email couples or Single Females, that i have not chatting to, becuase i found i got the same... i would take time to draft an email, but wouldnt get a reponse or it was deleted. but then. i guess the people i send emails to, probably get 30 or so more a day from others.. so can understand why they get overlooked. so don't let this dis hearten you.

have you tried the Chatroom???? not the easist place to crack, but keep returning, and saying hello and working your way into the chat that is flowing, as this is also a good way to get known.

best advice i can give is move to scotland...it's where all the amazing wimmin are....

your pics are nice

you have a sweet face

but your profile sounds sulky and doesnt appeal - perhaps you were cheesed off when writing it

the socials seem the best bit of advice though

having said that your in Manchester - if a man who looks like you cant score there then there is no hope!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see there is a school of thought here that says... change this, change that, do this, do that.... but if you do all that then in effect it isn't you anymore...

all it then becomes is a representation of what you think will get you a meet.... but then it is not you!!!

just be you and be genuine.... it took a lot of people a long time to get there first meets.....

time, patience, common sense... and you figure it out for yourself.... the rest of have, just be the best YOU you can be

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

i always find fancy a fuck works best..

the ladies love it u will need a pointy stick to prod them off..

I agree with Fabio, your profile was written by you so keep it that way it reflects you. Don't change anything plus your pictures are great too. Please be patient it will come to you but no one will beg you to stay.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"best advice i can give is move to scotland...it's where all the amazing wimmin are.... "

and loads of men that I seem to get on really well with - argh!! Am thinking of moving!

"i always find fancy a fuck works best..

the ladies love it u will need a pointy stick to prod them off.."

You never asked me.....sulks on corner while sucking my thumb

warrington

many thanks

"best advice i can give is move to scotland...it's where all the amazing wimmin are....

and loads of men that I seem to get on really well with - argh!! Am thinking of moving! "

Its the accent it's so sexy on men and women x

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I think your profile's fine (apart from the Sydney Uni bit...) - I'd respond to it if you were closer - esp if you'd had fun in the chatrooms first - I like having a craic with people in there and have had meets from it, so could be worth a punt, maybe?

Coventry

You never asked me.....sulks on corner while sucking my thumb"

i would have but fuck off upsets me.. i do have feelings xx

warrington

good advice Fabio...cheers

Coventry

"see there is a school of thought here that says... change this, change that, do this, do that.... but if you do all that then in effect it isn't you anymore...

all it then becomes is a representation of what you think will get you a meet.... but then it is not you!!!

just be you and be genuine.... it took a lot of people a long time to get there first meets.....

time, patience, common sense... and you figure it out for yourself.... the rest of have, just be the best YOU you can be"

best advice so far...

wish i was u lol....

You never asked me.....sulks on corner while sucking my thumb

i would have but fuck off upsets me.. i do have feelings xx"

I'd never be that crass lol

the ladies love it u will need a pointy stick to prod them off.."

Ah!!! Well maybe you should've tried that one on me lol!!! xx

Coventry

Ah!!! Well maybe you should've tried that one on me lol!!! xx"

ye sure if i did it would be u prodding me away with the pointy stick lol xx

"Thinking of deleting account as i am having no luck or very little. I am very patient and never pushy or rude. Any messages i send, tend to just get deleted, and as for the random ones i receive.... well, still waiting.

We all learn new things as we go through life. Try reading some of the other profiles on here to get ideas to liven yours up a bit. In my opinion you need to sound a bit more motivated.

Other than that, what the other posts say. Try a few clubs, find one you like and go regularly and if you can get to socials all the better.

You are a nice looking guy, how hard can it be? (I don't mean that in a sexual sense)

Happy fishing.

I'm glad you've lost the Sydney University bit ... Other than that, there is nothing wrong with your profile. As others have said, keep your chin up, try socials/clubs/chatroom. Good luck and happy swinging!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"see there is a school of thought here that says... change this, change that, do this, do that.... but if you do all that then in effect it isn't you anymore...

just be you and be genuine.... it took a lot of people a long time to get there first meets....."

I have to agree, Fabio. I cannot understand why people give these guys instruction on what to put in a profile. The whole idea is to see what someone is like, not what the regular posters are like!

Perhaps we should just have three set profiles and just use them! One for single guys, one for single fems and one for couples.

Surely, these guys realise that they are selling themselves? Surely they know this is their shop window? WTF is the point of falsifying your profile with things that don't represent you?

Get ta some socials dont just hide behind a screen xx

Change your profile status to "Bi-curious", that should do the trick.

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

time, patience, common sense... and you figure it out for yourself.... the rest of have, just be the best YOU you can be"

Couldn't agree more! The number of times I've seen these type of threads and people say change this and change that, but then it isn't you us it?

The thing is it isn't a race. There are no guarantees you'll find someone straight away, but you have to put some effort in and be selective. Waiting for luck to arrive may never happen, and just because Fred Bloggs and his wife are having fun six times a day, every day, doesn't mean that you should too.

Just relax, make your choices, and do it at your own pace.

» Add a new message to this topic