FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > would you eat a fishy fanny

would you eat a fishy fanny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has happened to me and did indeed put me off the oral act for a few years! I'm happy to say i fully recovered from my experience and i do actually love it now! but at the time it happened i was so horny! plus the girl was an absolute stunner to look at! i dived straight in without a thought! then realised when i got down there this aint gonna be pleasent, but she was loving it so much she thrust my face in it! so with every chance i could get my head up! i was gulping for air before diving back down again!!

what i'm asking is how far would you go to turn on your sexual partner???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This made me sick.

How many times ??? FISH = infection.....

NO WOMAN smells of fish BACTERIA do. I thank you !

yeah got to be honest i find it quite offensive when men refure to women as fish

if you smell you smell but say it for what it is

by the way...smelly fanny...theres no excuse lol

i would never play with anyone with bad hygine, if they cant even be arsed to have a wash befor they meet me why should i want to pleasure them?

maybe you should have tried it with some parsley sauce

and a side order of chips!!

Dip test would of been a dead give away!

If hygiene was not the issue, then BV certainly has a 'fishy' odour.

A smelly fanny ( not my choice of words ) is luvverly ..

but NOT a fish

I'm sorry if i've insulted any women by the fishy statement!! but it did smell of fish! i could go into further detail on what else i could smell if you want??

Have to agree that a fish smell indicates an infection not bad hygiene, healthy vaginas do not have a fishy smell whatsoever

saying a fanny is fishy is like saying a knob is cheesy....only time I like that combination together is in a sole gratin.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

were there any moggots.. u could have gone fishing afterwards...

so what sort of fish did it smell of and did it taste like fish ?...

some people like fish... not for me though..

And to answer the question, no I wouldnt go down on anyone with an infection, no matter how turned on they were

"I'm sorry if i've insulted any women by the fishy statement!! but it did smell of fish! i could go into further detail on what else i could smell if you want??"

I never feel insulted poppet and I believe it smelled of fish. Just say you will NEVER do it again ....

P.S. Do you live by a chippy ?

Strange thing is! she did look a bit like Daryl Hannah out the film Splash! i wonder of Tom Hanks had the same problem??

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Strange thing is! she did look a bit like Daryl Hannah out the film Splash! i wonder of Tom Hanks had the same problem??"
where is a mermaids fanny?

I'm hungry now

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Strange thing is! she did look a bit like Daryl Hannah out the film Splash! i wonder of Tom Hanks had the same problem??where is a mermaids fanny? "

do they have mermen ?.. where would their cocks be ?..

"saying a fanny is fishy is like saying a knob is cheesy....only time I like that combination together is in a sole gratin. "

i thought it was tartare sauce

huge turn off thats what i say

If your vulva smells fishy, it is almost certain that you have bacterial vaginosis (also known as anaerobic vaginosis). This is an imbalance in the bacteria in the vagina. All women have harmless bacteria in their vaginal passage. In bacterial vaginosis, some of the bacteria multiply so that more are present than is normal (it is usually the Gardnerella and Mobiluncus bacteria that are the culprits). In other words, bacterial vaginosis is not an infection caught from your partner, it is due to bacteria that are normally present in the vagina.

A friend of mine suffered with this a lot until she had her coil removed, not an odour since

"If your vulva smells fishy, it is almost certain that you have bacterial vaginosis (also known as anaerobic vaginosis). This is an imbalance in the bacteria in the vagina. All women have harmless bacteria in their vaginal passage. In bacterial vaginosis, some of the bacteria multiply so that more are present than is normal (it is usually the Gardnerella and Mobiluncus bacteria that are the culprits). In other words, bacterial vaginosis is not an infection caught from your partner, it is due to bacteria that are normally present in the vagina.

A friend of mine suffered with this a lot until she had her coil removed, not an odour since"

my friend had the same and when she took her coil out it stoped ..... but i have the coil fitted and i dont have that problem thank god..... now watch it just gone a jinx me self xx

all that talk of fish i had 2 pop the chippy then for fish and chips

"Strange thing is! she did look a bit like Daryl Hannah out the film Splash! i wonder of Tom Hanks had the same problem??"

I KNOW! i've read your post over and over and I can't believe it myself...how is it possible that a stunner can have an infection.....seems to go against the law of nature to me.

I mean, we all know perfection breeds perfection...I'd go have a word with mother nature if I was you, seems she let one slip through the net

Ooooooooooooeewwwwww thats nasty! Never mate, just never!

"If your vulva smells fishy, it is almost certain that you have bacterial vaginosis (also known as anaerobic vaginosis). This is an imbalance in the bacteria in the vagina. All women have harmless bacteria in their vaginal passage. In bacterial vaginosis, some of the bacteria multiply so that more are present than is normal (it is usually the Gardnerella and Mobiluncus bacteria that are the culprits). In other words, bacterial vaginosis is not an infection caught from your partner, it is due to bacteria that are normally present in the vagina.

A friend of mine suffered with this a lot until she had her coil removed, not an odour since"

And for info, another cause of BV can be OVER-cleanliness. Women should restrict their use of soaps/deoderants, etc in the vaginal area, especially the perfumed kind. Once a day with soap should be sufficient, use just water, other times.

So the fishy smell (which I agree is offensive, and no, I wouldn't!) can actually be an indication of a very CLEAN woman. Easily cleared up by a quick visit to the docs or GUM clinic.

It's weird she was honestly the best looking girl i've been with! great breasts beautiful face nice figure great personality!! but a smelly fanny! i know i'm no oil painting! so i suppose i thought 4 out of 5 aint bad!! never went down that avenue again after that.

Don't see why not. I've sucked a few fishermans friends!!!

"This has happened to me and did indeed put me off the oral act for a few years! I'm happy to say i fully recovered from my experience and i do actually love it now! but at the time it happened i was so horny! plus the girl was an absolute stunner to look at! i dived straight in without a thought! then realised when i got down there this aint gonna be pleasent, but she was loving it so much she thrust my face in it! so with every chance i could get my head up! i was gulping for air before diving back down again!!

what i'm asking is how far would you go to turn on your sexual partner???"

ARBROATH?

"It's weird she was honestly the best looking girl i've been with! great breasts beautiful face nice figure great personality!! but a smelly fanny! i know i'm no oil painting! so i suppose i thought 4 out of 5 aint bad!! never went down that avenue again after that. "

why do you keep repeating that mantra as if because she's stunning she cant have an infection?

is it to tell us that you pull stunning women cause all i'm actually thinking is...hope his checks are up to date...

Not by choice...

But fair is fair... She'd better like Stilton...

"It's weird she was honestly the best looking girl i've been with! great breasts beautiful face nice figure great personality!! but a smelly fanny! i know i'm no oil painting! so i suppose i thought 4 out of 5 aint bad!! never went down that avenue again after that.

why do you keep repeating that mantra as if because she's stunning she cant have an infection?

is it to tell us that you pull stunning women cause all i'm actually thinking is...hope his checks are up to date..."

Not just me then!

It says a lot to me about the OP. If George Clooney turned up with a cheesy cock no way would it go into my mouth. To give oral to someone who stinks because they're "a stunna" is pretty rank to me and I'd wonder what else the OP would do for another "stunna!"

It did put me off oral sex for a few years! It happened when I was about 19, so to be honest it was one of my first sexual encounters and I really had a thing for her, I think back now and laugh as I was asking people back then is it the norm!

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

is chasing becky round the room trying to smell her kebab ...................................nope it smells of fem fresh thank god.

that was fun might make it a weekly inspection

My ex girlfriend had this problem and I knew she was clean and hygienic but was always really smelly down there, the smell was a cross between fish and a really strong copper smell, like when you have loads of penny's in your hands, the smell was really strong and could smell it off my hand from about 2 feet away.

It did make me a bit weary of going down in the future at the time as she was my first, but now I know she must have had too much bacteria or bv thanks to this forum

Mmmm having very little and most of the time no sense of smell or taste

I haven't really come across this pmsl xx

I have discovered that spending too much time in the jacuzzi can alter the bacterial balance in the vagina to my cost!

Won't stop me from enjoying myself though, as I love it too much!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Did you know (I know you don't by some of the posts)... one of the most common causes of bacterial vaginosis (fishy smelling lady bits caused by inbalance of the natural bacteria) is over washing.

"Did you know (I know you don't by some of the posts)... one of the most common causes of bacterial vaginosis (fishy smelling lady bits caused by inbalance of the natural bacteria) is over washing. "

Is it 'freindly bacteria'? Could save a few bob on Yakult

"Did you know (I know you don't by some of the posts)... one of the most common causes of bacterial vaginosis (fishy smelling lady bits caused by inbalance of the natural bacteria) is over washing.

Is it 'freindly bacteria'? Could save a few bob on Yakult "

The advertising campaign for bacterial vaginosis could be a bit tricky.......Hangonamo. Is it already out there? Is Yakult actually...........

I would not eat a fishy fanny. Neither would i ear a roast beef fanny, lobster fanny, lamb cutlet fanny or KFC fanny.

It can also be trimethylaminuria or fish odour syndrome which is very distressing for those who have it. Sometimes it can be a faeces smell coming from the affected or rotten meat one too.

Those unfortunate enough to have it are not helped by others thinking they are dirty or have an infection. Saw a programme about a girl who suffered from it and her work colleagues were a disgrace in the treatment of her. She took medical advice and eliminated trigger foods from her diet, which reduced the smell and made life bearable for her again.

If anyone soaps up and the smell doesnt go from washing and rinsing well, chances are its an infection because the control used in labs to test for many bugs, use plain soap as an indicator as it reacts with the infection giving off the fish odour.

Sorry to be direct but smelling the vagina directly while you are down there isnt an accurate guidance. The smell from Trimethylaminuria wont transfer to your skin so touch her skin and smell your fingers if its fishy the chances are she could have BV - which is a good thing as she probably washes too well. As for infections - you takes your chances if you don't protect yourself from them. I think a dirty fanny smell is much more than fishy - its a blend of different smells.

How far would some blokes go to please a a woman who he discovers she smells a bit fishy... all the way is my best guess as some men have MAWA syndrome... (might as well anyway)

I met an absolute stunner once in a club. We got chatting...i think...did we?...Oh maybe not. But anyway we eventually ended up in a private room. During foreplay i went down towards her fanny and got a waft of fish - bboooaaaakkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did i mention she was stunning. I also quite sure she had a name. One thing i was definitely sure about was her simple infection. Sometimes thrush can cause the smell. I also knew not necessarily sexual contact that causes this infection.

BTW she was a stunner. I told her just when she realised herself and of course she was embarassed, a little panicky. But i explained above. She was going to leave but we kept chatting for quite a while.

There are two sides here to look at. Women can get BV(or whatever its called) or thrush without sexual contact, its just nature though avoidable or should manageable be a better word. Thrush for men on the end of their cocks is also natural. Ok its usually brought on by over sexual use or lack of hygiene. But can be simply natural ie; poor health/diet causing regular urinating. What i saying here is, dont panic about the infection, but dont play with it either. To say no to let it heal and then maybe play later would put you in better place.

PS: did i mention the lass in the club was absolutely stunning. Just wanted to advertise to all the stunners out there that i nearly pulled one once.

Now im off to check my inbox. All you stunners please be patient with me getting back to you. Think its going to be a busy evening!

Still forget that lass's name!

"I met an absolute stunner o

Did i mention she was stunning.

BTW she was a stunner. I

PS: did i mention the lass in the club was absolutely stunning. Just wanted to advertise to all the stunners out there that i nearly pulled one once.

Now im off to check my inbox. All you stunners please be patient with me getting back to you. T "

if she had bv or thrush, i would put my money on her being a stunner...reckon there's a theme here....

"This has happened to me and did indeed put me off the oral act for a few years! I'm happy to say i fully recovered from my experience and i do actually love it now! but at the time it happened i was so horny! plus the girl was an absolute stunner to look at! i dived straight in without a thought! then realised when i got down there this aint gonna be pleasent, but she was loving it so much she thrust my face in it! so with every chance i could get my head up! i was gulping for air before diving back down again!!

what i'm asking is how far would you go to turn on your sexual partner???"

Sounds like she had bacterial vaginosis to me

"I would not eat a fishy fanny. Neither would i ear a roast beef fanny, lobster fanny, lamb cutlet fanny or KFC fanny. "

Lmao !!! that sounds funny coming from someone with your username hahaha

Just had one for sunday dinner: it was delicious

It could be worse, it could be an arsehole that stinks of shite.

Its a moment i'd rather forget. Everytime i rim i have to go down cautiously.

Its etched in my mind forever.

"I met an absolute stunner o

Did i mention she was stunning.

BTW she was a stunner. I

Now im off to check my inbox. All you stunners please be patient with me getting back to you. T

if she had bv or thrush, i would put my money on her being a stunner...reckon there's a theme here...."

Whether she was a stunner or not doesnt need to be advertised here. Was just a sarcastic way of agreeing with what you said earlier in thread. Plus you are more stunning than she was. Fancy meeting up?

*leans forward to get a slap!*

there is a simple solution from ur local chemist, balance active :- vaginal gel it neutralizes abnormal odour, relives dicomfort and abnormal discharge, its specially made for BV and helps to restore normal ph balance..u get a weeks doses for about a tenner, well worth it ..

"

Whether she was a stunner or not doesnt need to be advertised here. Was just a sarcastic way of agreeing with what you said earlier in thread. Plus you are more stunning than she was. Fancy meeting up?

*leans forward to get a slap!*

"

I agree with you...was just re-inforcing that message for you.

*slap*

"there is a simple solution from ur local chemist, balance active :- vaginal gel it neutralizes abnormal odour, relives dicomfort and abnormal discharge, its specially made for BV and helps to restore normal ph balance..u get a weeks doses for about a tenner, well worth it .."

That works for me, and now I know what to do if it happens again after I have spent some time in the jacuzzi at Chams!

Surely the question that should have been asked was not "Would you eat a fishy fanny?" but would you still swing if you had one?

Or at least abstain until you got it sorted out, the same goes for cheesy cocks.

XXXX

This is supposed to be an open forum, I don't think it's right that the question is targetted at just Fanny.

» Add a new message to this topic