FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How important is Imagination?

How important is Imagination?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edo Cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

How important is "Imagination" in a long term sexual relationship?

Just curious to find out others thoughts on how important a sexual organ the mind really is and the ability to invisage scenarios in your head so that your sexual activities can be varied,try new things etc

Also is it possible to have a long term sexual relationship that you don`t get bored of with no Imagination involved and no real variation in sexual activities?

DISCUSS

Hedocpl

XXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

They do say the brain is the most important sexual organ we have. I think I have to agree as well. Nothing like a fertile imagination.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"They do say the brain is the most important sexual organ we have. I think I have to agree as well. Nothing like a fertile imagination."

Hence the term 'fuck your brains out' ??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is very important.... master and I are always coming up with new things to try.

In previous relationships I've got bored very quickly because of no imagination.

KAtie

By *edo Cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Good answers so far,keep em coming

For me Imagination is hugely important even more so than visual stimulation i.e i much prefer to see a lady with sexy underwear on rather than naked so that i can imagine what lies beneath rather than seeing it straight off

kinda like unwrapping a xmas present imagining what your about to get before you actually find out,if that makes sense

Mr H

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic