FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what if.....

what if.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

you passed away and left all your sex toys dress up stuff maybe dvd's of you having sex with couples or a couple of men and all the photo's on your pc etc

what do you think your family would say or think having to clear out all your stuff like that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your dead, so who cares

They would have no chance. Everything is protected by a very complicated password!

"you passed away and left all your sex toys dress up stuff maybe dvd's of you having sex with couples or a couple of men and all the photo's on your pc etc

what do you think your family would say or think having to clear out all your stuff like that"

that's wierd, I have got really bad flu and was just thinking about this this morning.

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

aye your dead you wont care duh but do you think your family or friends would be shocked to find out what you did in your own time

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have all that sorted too. Dead letters and a best mate with clear instructions!

I dont think my family would ever talk to me again

Not at all, how many others in your Family would have the same Toys and interests, excluding Minors of course

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not at all, how many others in your Family would have the same Toys and interests, excluding Minors of course "

How much do I not want to think about that?!!

"Not at all, how many others in your Family would have the same Toys and interests, excluding Minors of course "

yer right my Grandad was a miner and he could never have afforded the luxury of sex toys.

"Not at all, how many others in your Family would have the same Toys and interests, excluding Minors of course

yer right my Grandad was a miner and he could never have afforded the luxury of sex toys."

To be fair the sex toys thing wouldn't bother me too much, I think its the norm these days. But as for my laptop and email etc, you'd have to be very clued up to get into that and if someone manages it then they deserve to know my secret!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"you passed away and left all your sex toys dress up stuff maybe dvd's of you having sex with couples or a couple of men and all the photo's on your pc etc

what do you think your family would say or think having to clear out all your stuff like that"

i have a certain someone that would get rid of any evidence like that

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Well unless we both went at the same time, such as in a car accident, we'd clear it for the other

My best friend and I have a pact to clear each other's naughty stuff when we die, sorted.

"My best friend and I have a pact to clear each other's naughty stuff when we die, sorted. "

I have the same pact with my best friend, known her for over 20 years, she is the only 1 I would trust with my passwords.

Dont know what im going to do if she goes 1st.

My friends and family all know what I get up too as I have never kept it a secret, so nothing would shock them now.

"I dont think my family would ever talk to me again "

You wouldn't be able to reply though...

» Add a new message to this topic