FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > the joys

the joys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

The joys of teen sex

Did anyone watch it was shocked at some of the things 14 15 year olds are getting up to and not a care in the world about using condoms ets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm watching it now on record. It's frightening that these kids are playing with their sexual health - and their lives - through sheer ignorance.

What is going on with their parents? I know kids pull the wool over our eyes and we only get the version of the truth they are prepared to tell us but this programme has me shit scared as my daughter enters her 14th year this year and I know she's smart but is she streetwise enough to know how to say 'No'. That's the question I don't know the answer to and I better get clued up PDQ.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sat and watched it with my daughter whose 13 a good way of getting questions across and removing the taboo of sex but yes it shocked me and grosed me out that bit about the sweets but actually swallowes a wart yuck.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

I find it funny when my kids (4 of them, 2 of each, now 20 to 30 years old) talk about sex, they seem to think they invented it. It's also some times strange listening to parents talking about their kids and sex like they were not teenagers once.

Ten out of Ten to Channel 4. Only thing wrong with it is it should have been on much earlier as I dare say not everyone has Sky-plus.

» Add a new message to this topic