"A Royale with cheese "
not a kahuna burger?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A Royale with cheese not a kahuna burger? "
Tasty Hawaiian burger

The 1 liners in this film are brillant so are Samual Jackson and John Travolta.

By the way now showing on BBC3

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

'I love you Pumpkin'....

'I love you Honey Bunny'....

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Kentucky fucky chucky for me

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Who's motorcycle is this?

It's not a motorcycle baby, it's a chopper.

Who's chopper is this?

Z's

Who's Z?

Z's dead baby, Z's dead.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you."

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Any of you fucking pricks move, and i'll execute every motherfucking last one of you.

Gimp scene is so funny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!

"Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face! "
It was an accident the gun just went off

"The 1 liners in this film are brillant so are Samual Jackson and John Travolta.

By the way now showing on BBC3 "

so what are your favorite 1 liners or quotes from films ???

i have loads but i'll go with the italian job "you only supposed to blow the bloody doors off" and "me in the back of the car with my astma"

"Your first mistake: you only bought four men to catch me: fucking insulting. Second mistake: you took the job!" Chronicles of Riddick

I know, but I'm a gal of simple pleasures.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Don't call me Shirley.

nobody puts baby in a corner

i carried a watermelon

it's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses

So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.

Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" Written down the side of mine Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

" You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig"."

sounds like a date i had once

» Add a new message to this topic