FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging year's vs vanilla year's

Swinging year's vs vanilla year's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a difference between the two and for men and women.

A man my age(for example) 47 seems to be seen on here as the equivalent of a guy in his 60's in vanilla life.

A woman on the other hand of the same age.

Appears to be treated entirely different.

Speaking from a couple's perspective we see a huge difference in the way the both of us are viewed by the opposite sex.

It does seem that for guy's 40plus is the beginning of the end.

Not for all as I am certain a few of the same old people will testify. I mean for most of us, nor the popular guy's.

Is there also an age where women suddenly find they are treated differently?

And before someone points out we have age restrictions on our profile, yeah we know thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You said- "for the popular guys.."

I think the answer lies in there- what makes them popular?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Treated differently in what way?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't think my age affects the interest I get from blokes on here, at least judging from the messages I get. I don't tell people I meet at clubs how old I am, so unless they cut me in half and count the rings, I'm not sure how that could affect their attitude toward me.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes it's very noticeable to me that since about 57/58 I've been treated differently. Men are less overtly sexual towards me and likely to express their desires using gentler language. I am almost never on the receiving end of "white knight" comments in the forum and men tend to interact with me on an intellectual rather than sexual level if they want to meet us.

Of course this might be due to how they perceive me rather than my age.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I just read your original post again. My reply refers to swinging in vanilla life men treat me much the same as they have for years

"Yes it's very noticeable to me that since about 57/58 I've been treated differently. Men are less overtly sexual towards me and likely to express their desires using gentler language. I am almost never on the receiving end of "white knight" comments in the forum and men tend to interact with me on an intellectual rather than sexual level if they want to meet us.

Of course this might be due to how they perceive me rather than my age."

So in the olden days the guys used to hump your leg but these days they ask if you'd like to join them for a nap?

I haven't noticed myself being treated differently in swinging or vanilla environments. Not sure if that's good or bad.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I haven't noticed myself being treated differently in swinging or vanilla environments. Not sure if that's good or bad. "

Same here really and I guess it is what it is.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes it's very noticeable to me that since about 57/58 I've been treated differently. Men are less overtly sexual towards me and likely to express their desires using gentler language. I am almost never on the receiving end of "white knight" comments in the forum and men tend to interact with me on an intellectual rather than sexual level if they want to meet us.

Of course this might be due to how they perceive me rather than my age.

So in the olden days the guys used to hump your leg but these days they ask if you'd like to join them for a nap? "

yes almost exactly it!

Pauls 46 and gets treated no differently here than in day to day life, but he looks younger than his years and most of his friends are in their 30's. He's not 'popular' here nor in everyday life he's just him and doesn't have hang ups about his age

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't have hang ups about my age, it would be pretty pointless although I do wonder how I got here in one piece.

» Add a new message to this topic