FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > we all do it differently

we all do it differently

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i get a spread sheet i go straight to the bottom right column

when i read a thread on the forums i read the OP first then straight to the last comment added - if i have time i go back to the op and read the bits inbetween

When i get a new book i read the intro and the last paragraph before reading the entire thing

Same with news papers - I skip through them reading the headlines first then back to the whole thing with a cup of coffee

In meetings - give me the problem/objective first - the solution next and then spend the time telling me how we are going to do it

wish i could apply this method to swinging!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

You read the last bit of a book before you start?! OMG!! That's something I'd never do in a million years!

I bought a book for my Christmas and I brought it to work with me this morning and realised that it was the last one in the series... it went back in my handbag... I have five others to read first.

*twitches*

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sorry meant to post it in here!

lol

what are you reading

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When i get a spread sheet i go straight to the bottom right column

when i read a thread on the forums i read the OP first then straight to the last comment added - if i have time i go back to the op and read the bits inbetween

When i get a new book i read the intro and the last paragraph before reading the entire thing

Same with news papers - I skip through them reading the headlines first then back to the whole thing with a cup of coffee

In meetings - give me the problem/objective first - the solution next and then spend the time telling me how we are going to do it

wish i could apply this method to swinging!!!

"

If this was a dream analysis some would say you have a fixation about death and that you have to know an ending to something, if it's available, in case you die.

I'd never read the last page of a book first but I have skipped through the headlines of a newspaper to see if the thing is worth making a cup of coffee for (I usually read the BBC News website to find out what's going on in the world anyway and I can't stand celeb "I've shagged so and so" stories so I rarely buy a physical paper anymore).

Forum threads are seldom read by me if they are over 50 posts before I join it as they usually go off on some tangent long before 50 posts and the OP becomes irrelevant.

As for problem solving, I'm best left alone to work it out and then I'll present the solution and expect it followed to the letter.

Swinging is completely different and I've come to realise over time that it has an extremely random pattern to it (is that a paradox? Can something random have a pattern?). You can be very busy for a couple of months and then nothing at all for quite some time. You can connect with people you find ideal sometimes and then struggle to hold a lengthy convo with others at times.

» Add a new message to this topic