FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Meeting for more than sex!!

Meeting for more than sex!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Genuine question here, how do people meet genuine other people now for something more than just sex? You have fab and pof which are pretty much sex sites, other dating sites which are pretty naff, what if you don't go out drinking? As that also usuallu ends in a one night stand, it's so hard to meet a man now without sex being the prime aspect x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me. I've met a few meets from here yet I've never had sex with any of them, just spent time together.

I have met people on here purely for coffee or lunch, just because its a sex site doesn't mean its all about sex, you can make friendships too. Just like in clubs, I chat to everyone doesn't mean I play with them all

I meet genuine people for more than sex. I go to organised socials.

By *portyman 67Man  over a year ago

london

I am always happy to meet someone for only a coffee. If the lady wants more then that is a bonus

I believe or at least I'm hopeful that there's guys on here that want more than a one off.

"I believe or at least I'm hopeful that there's guys on here that want more than a one off.

"

Yeah I think there are!

There are also those who are thinking about their next meet whilst they're still zipping their fly! It's spotting the difference between the two that can be tricky!!

I've had more than one man from here want more than just sex. Some wanted exclusive relationships,some fwb with exclusive sex.

Oh there are quite a few who like company as well as sex. Sometimes instead of sex. Life is not all about shagging.

I know there are men on here that want to spend time Also that's not what I'm getting at, as I don't think I'd want to meet someone on here personally, I just want to know of other ways to meet good men xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I like the variety and I can't advise on where to go to for non-sex. Except that I meet people here and in general life randomly who are friendly and not about sex - or just sex.

If you make time for others they usually seem to gravitate to you. I do voluntary work and meet lovely people that way.

Quick initiation of sex can also mean you don't form a good mutual understanding of each other. I'm generally really busy so I may lose some along the way but like to take my time.

And because I don't go out drinking anymore , or really go many places to meet men, feel a little bit like, shit will I ever meet someone x

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Ways to meet men other than on here ? Voluntary work or take up a hobby, do a course at college or goggle meet ups. Groups of like minded people meeting all over the UK.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Ways to meet men other than on here ? Voluntary work or take up a hobby, do a course at college or goggle meet ups. Groups of like minded people meeting all over the UK.

"

"Genuine question here, how do people meet genuine other people now for something more than just sex? You have fab and pof which are pretty much sex sites, other dating sites which are pretty naff, what if you don't go out drinking? As that also usuallu ends in a one night stand, it's so hard to meet a man now without sex being the prime aspect x"

We go to Eureka in Kent for party nights. Some weeks we're at it like rabbits, other weeks we can just chillax,chat and dance our way through the night.

I've only had one meet and that was for a cuppa, i don't see the mental or physical attraction of jumping into bed with someone you don't know?

I've made some pretty awesome friendships from fab and we hang out loads away from this site...

I also meet cpl guys regular. Sometimes we play and others times we just hang out n chill or go out n do something and no sex is involved!

Again I don't want to meet someone from this site, or anything to do with six sites regardless of if its for just coffee or not, just didn't know if there is single nights or places people go and do, just at a lose end, and mothers with new born children etc, I find men can get put off by that also x

Iv been cycling with a few

"Again I don't want to meet someone from this site, or anything to do with six sites regardless of if its for just coffee or not, just didn't know if there is single nights or places people go and do, just at a lose end, and mothers with new born children etc, I find men can get put off by that also x"

There are social groups who meet up at say a art gallery or they have a food night.If you go on the net and put social groups from your area,you may get a surprise at what people do

Just had a look at meet up groups in your area...there's loads of them from photography to single parents to cinema groups.There's 18 to 30 groups.. loads of them.

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We like to meet and have a few drinks not just sex

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Not interested in anything other than meeting up to lead to sex.

I have other people in my life for chit chat, lunches etc.

"Genuine question here, how do people meet genuine other people now for something more than just sex? You have fab and pof which are pretty much sex sites, other dating sites which are pretty naff, what if you don't go out drinking? As that also usuallu ends in a one night stand, it's so hard to meet a man now without sex being the prime aspect x"

The zoo!

"Genuine question here, how do people meet genuine other people now for something more than just sex? You have fab and pof which are pretty much sex sites, other dating sites which are pretty naff, what if you don't go out drinking? As that also usuallu ends in a one night stand, it's so hard to meet a man now without sex being the prime aspect x

The zoo! "

You can meet people everywhere!!

As others have said join groups and what not, also all those mother and baby groups contain new friends who in turn have a social network, my advice is to just not sorry about it, you have small baby! How awesome! just go and enjoy your life, if you meet someone that's great! Of not.. No biggy. Good luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic