FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hotel meets

hotel meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So here is another thing that I have noticed while rummaging through some profiles, how is it both men and women say can't travel or accommodate, what sort of meets are they expecting lol.

I know regardless of being married or not I definitely wouldn't invite anybody that my home until I had met them a few times, I would need to feel at ease with them and definitely trust them, how many people actually just invite people to their house without even meeting them, more to the point in the day and age we live in who would actual go to a person's house to meet for the first time or even second, there are some right Glenn Close types out there for god sake, like me for example

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

People come to my house, I invite people to my house.

Noone has died yet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personal choice. I don't accommodate nor do I go straight to people's homes on a first meet.

I do understand for some it may mean the only chance of a meet.

"People come to my house, I invite people to my house.

Noone has died yet

"

This.

But they may not have left yet (my house that is, not yours )

I'm not currently meeting, but when I am I still can't travel or accommodate.

The can't travel thing is because if you say you can travel people assume you can drive, and I can't. So for me, meets are within walking distance or a meet can pick me up from mine & drive me to theirs. But, depending on how well I connect with someone & how far away they are, I'll consider saving up to visit them. Though I have had people booking a hotel for the weekend to visit me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Personal choice. I don't accommodate nor do I go straight to people's homes on a first meet.

I do understand for some it may mean the only chance of a meet."

any would it be the only chance of a meet and not preference?

Every guy that comes to my home knows that my mum lives next door, to be specific my cousin lives opposite me and my auntie lives 3 doors down. There's always someone watching my house that's why I have to time it right to sneak people in. Also I'll tell them they can park on my mothers drive but go to the top so my sister can park behind them. They know that if they attacked me they would have to leave on foot and I'd have their car cos they wouldn't be able to get out without me chucking a stone at my sisters window and telling her to move. (She knows not to trust a text in case someone knocked me out and used my phone!) prepare for the worst and hope for the best, I have pepper spray in my car for when I meet people in my car and I have some in my bedside drawer. Plus sometimes you just have to be a good judge of character.

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I meet in my home.Some have come for a weekend break, some for a social and cake. I screen my meets as much as possible I don't meet quickly and I prefer to get to know someone first.I have only had one social in a public place. This is my preference how I meet.It has worked for me.

When I was meeting I only had meets at mine of people I've meet previously socially or at theirs first.

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Some people can't accommodate or travel, as in travel miles away and are just looking for local meets. Also there are quite a few profiles that are looking for club meets only too.

"So here is another thing that I have noticed while rummaging through some profiles, how is it both men and women say can't travel or accommodate, what sort of meets are they expecting lol.

I know regardless of being married or not I definitely wouldn't invite anybody that my home until I had met them a few times, I would need to feel at ease with them and definitely trust them, how many people actually just invite people to their house without even meeting them, more to the point in the day and age we live in who would actual go to a person's house to meet for the first time or even second, there are some right Glenn Close types out there for god sake, like me for example "

you and pat69 should get together your very nervous types aren't you !!!!

» Add a new message to this topic