FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > confidence issues

confidence issues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For a while I haven't been feeling to good about how I look. I still get compliments from guys but deep down I know complete and utter bullshit. Why to guys have to lie by saying it? Perhaps they would be better just keeping quiet.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inzi LTV/TS  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

Maybe it's true and they mean it hun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont listen to other peoples comments look in the morrior and learn to love yourself first confidence is key and the sexy you see yourself the more fun ull have x

I believe them and get a big head haha...

Just look after yourself the best you can, do things that make you feel good, focus on your positive points, and turn your negatives into positives if you can.

Get to know guys who worship the female form in all it's guises, is a really good confidence booster that.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, maybe there could be a bit of truth to their compliments.

Just cause you see your imperfections, doesn't mean someone else does.

so if people came up to you and said oh gross you would be happier - i doubt it - and plenty people would disagree with those that said it im sure

By *hiterabbit69Man  over a year ago

Romford

So, to get things straight here, you're upset with your body and the way you look and you're pissed at people complimenting you?

That part of the problem there, do something about it rather than whinge about liars (in your eyes)

By *unCoupleTXCouple  over a year ago

Longview

Guuurl, I've had two husbands and a couple boyfriends swear they don't see any cellulite on my bum... My current sweetie loves my body, and I'm all, "Oh, I need to lose 10 pounds!" But if he thinks I'm gorgeous, then who am I to argue? Likewise, when other fellas appreciate my womanly wiles, I am happy for it. Accept the compliments!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"So, to get things straight here, you're upset with your body and the way you look and you're pissed at people complimenting you?

That part of the problem there, do something about it rather than whinge about liars (in your eyes)"

I'm sorry but I struggle to see how someone with no confidence in their appearance would have so many public photos of themselves. If you don't want comments you can always hide away whilst you work on your self esteem.

"For a while I haven't been feeling to good about how I look. I still get compliments from guys but deep down I know complete and utter bullshit. Why to guys have to lie by saying it? Perhaps they would be better just keeping quiet. "

Judging from your pics you look amazing xxx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"So, to get things straight here, you're upset with your body and the way you look and you're pissed at people complimenting you?

That part of the problem there, do something about it rather than whinge about liars (in your eyes)"

This, in a nutshell. The problem is you. If you aren't happy in your own skin others can't lift you as you've found.

Work on you.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful here, and I'm being 100% honest, I had a look at your pics, and I find you physically very attractive, and when I say that it's not to flatter you, or try to win favour, it's because, I find your body shape appealing.

So when you think that people who compliment you are lying, I think it's more about your own issues, than the person complementing you having some hidden agenda

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Another look at me thread

Xxx

You look like you have a great figure to me. I can certainly say I would not just say so without meaning it. There are all on here...some absolute stunners of course...but there is always someone better looking...like there is someone always richer. I wouldn't worry...you look great. All the best...x

» Add a new message to this topic