FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Introduce or not

Introduce or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been having the best sex iv ever had with sone one lately and I won't to introduce them to this site and life style but I don't know how she would take it decisions decisions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Talk about fantasy while having sex, see if she gets turned on by the idea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Enjoy what you have don't spoil it .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

ask her if she's interested in swinging, she will ether say yes or no.

"I have been having the best sex iv ever had with sone one lately and I won't to introduce them to this site and life style but I don't know how she would take it decisions decisions "

Why jinx what you have m8.

Leave as is and and have FUN

"I have been having the best sex iv ever had with sone one lately and I won't to introduce them to this site and life style but I don't know how she would take it decisions decisions

Why jinx what you have m8.

Leave as is and and have FUN"

Exactly this! Don't ruin it or bring up the idea of group sex or swinging as a 'crazy out there idea'. If she's hot for it then you know you're not at risk

"I have been having the best sex iv ever had with sone one lately and I won't to introduce them to this site and life style but I don't know how she would take it decisions decisions "
so what you saying you're having best ever sex with a woman and you want to share her with these reprobates ? why?

How am I supposed to get verified when nobody will meet unless I am....reminds of the day's trying to get into clubs as a young fella "regulars only" wtf how am I supposed to become a regular...Really annoying

Forum Mod

East Sussex

have any of you assuming that this will ruin what he has considered that the woman concerned might actually enjoy swinging?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"How am I supposed to get verified when nobody will meet unless I am....reminds of the day's trying to get into clubs as a young fella "regulars only" wtf how am I supposed to become a regular...Really annoying"
thread bomber

Sorry posted in the wrong place ??

"have any of you assuming that this will ruin what he has considered that the woman concerned might actually enjoy swinging?"

She could ...

Or she could like it so much, the OP drops off the menu

Remember, we only know HE is having great sex, the lady in question might be having mediocre sex

Why do you want her to start swinging?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why would you want to?

Just enjoy and once you explore your fantasy's and desires together she might suggest to you.....!

Bottom line why ruin something so great and let nature take its course

Forum Mod

East Sussex

so am I to assume from comments here that the common belief is that great sex between two people is ruined by swinging or by one of them suggesting it?

I honestly thought that great sex was improved by open communication after all the lady can always say no.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"have any of you assuming that this will ruin what he has considered that the woman concerned might actually enjoy swinging?

She could ...

Or she could like it so much, the OP drops off the menu

Remember, we only know HE is having great sex, the lady in question might be having mediocre sex "

very true

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well thanks everyone for your input some mixed reviews but I wouldn't expect anything less.. I'll take it all on board hope you all have a great new year

Why wouldn't you want to?.. If it's part of your life then why not want to include her?.. From past experience I've approached the subject by asking if they had ever had a 3some.. And if they would ever want one.. Or what their fantasies are.. You don't have to come right out and ask her to swing.. Suttle questions... Only thing I would be cautious of is telling her you on this site while having sex with her.. May not go down well.. X

"so am I to assume from comments here that the common belief is that great sex between two people is ruined by swinging or by one of them suggesting it?

I honestly thought that great sex was improved by open communication after all the lady can always say no."

Women only swing because their hubby is a crap shag.

She gets a decent shag from some other bloke and her hubby thinks he's a stud. Win/ win.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"so am I to assume from comments here that the common belief is that great sex between two people is ruined by swinging or by one of them suggesting it?

I honestly thought that great sex was improved by open communication after all the lady can always say no.

Women only swing because their hubby is a crap shag.

She gets a decent shag from some other bloke and her hubby thinks he's a stud. Win/ win. "

Oh! I didn't get that memo

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'd go with the fantasy chat idea .. Just to test the water ..

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Be careful as it may put an end to the best sex!

» Add a new message to this topic