FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nevada

Nevada

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Read recently that brothels in Nevada have never had a case of AIDS and free from ST's but mainly because condoms are always used for blow jobs as well as sex and dental dams for pussy licking

How would fabbers feel if a man insisted on condoms for blow jobs and dental dams for giving oral?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say Nevada is a long way to go for a blowjob

london

"I'd say Nevada is a long way to go for a blowjob "

Lol

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I've been to Nevada many times... never once encountered a bj with a condom :o

london

"I've been to Nevada many times... never once encountered a bj with a condom :o"

Really? So it's a lie then ? Dental dams ?

It wouldn't bother me to be asked but the BJ wouldn't be as good as without coz i hate gagging on the condom teat.

london

"It wouldn't bother me to be asked but the BJ wouldn't be as good as without coz i hate gagging on the condom teat."

And what if a guy would only lick your pussy with a dental dam? Would that stop you meeting him?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I've been to Nevada many times... never once encountered a bj with a condom :o

Really? So it's a lie then ? Dental dams ?"

I ain't never been to a brothel... well, that one time in Athens but that was a mistake...

"It wouldn't bother me to be asked but the BJ wouldn't be as good as without coz i hate gagging on the condom teat.

And what if a guy would only lick your pussy with a dental dam? Would that stop you meeting him?"

Wouldn't bother me i think, never used one so not sure but in my imagination i think oral with protection could be just as good. And rubber gloves for his fingers also would be fine.

london

"It wouldn't bother me to be asked but the BJ wouldn't be as good as without coz i hate gagging on the condom teat.

And what if a guy would only lick your pussy with a dental dam? Would that stop you meeting him?

Wouldn't bother me i think, never used one so not sure but in my imagination i think oral with protection could be just as good. And rubber gloves for his fingers also would be fine. "

At least you would know that there's zero risk

london

Wouldn't bother me i think, never used one so not sure but in my imagination i think oral with protection could be just as good. And rubber gloves for his fingers also would be fine. "

Your tattoos are hot ! Such a turn on

Wouldn't bother me i think, never used one so not sure but in my imagination i think oral with protection could be just as good. And rubber gloves for his fingers also would be fine.

At least you would know that there's zero risk "

Doubt theres such a thing as zero risk tbh, especially with the amount of wetness i produce.

london

Doubt theres such a thing as zero risk tbh, especially with the amount of wetness i produce. "

Now that's a turn on !

Doubt theres such a thing as zero risk tbh, especially with the amount of wetness i produce.

Now that's a turn on !"

Lol, everything turning you on right now?

london

Now that's a turn on !

Lol, everything turning you on right now?"

Only yours pics but I can't sadly message you or add you

Now that's a turn on !

Only yours pics but I can't sadly message you or add you "

Yeah i don't want PMs right now, my inbox is just for arranging my meets.

london

Now that's a turn on !

Only yours pics but I can't sadly message you or add you

Yeah i don't want PMs right now, my inbox is just for arranging my meets."

Shame I wanted to see your friends only pics

» Add a new message to this topic