FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Xmas on your own

Xmas on your own

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hope you all got thing's you was hoping to get and not in a dirty way. But also I hope you had a thought about those who through no folt of there own , well I bet you didn't I never did but this year I did because I was one of them and I cannot believe how lovely I was so and it not just oap lm young so please if you know anyone on there own just give them a ring and have a chat with them it will only take 10 minutes andit would make them happy it would have for . Because of my pride when I was asked I said no ill be fine ..Please just have a ththought for them xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sorry to hear you were alone and unhappy. What a shame you didn't feel able to tell people when they asked. I hope next Christmas is happier

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes you have to help your self!

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Stay strong OP, and promise yourself next year will be different. In the meantime there are plenty of homeless/oap charities that would be grateful for your time, would make you feel valued and welcome.

When I was 19 I spent Christmas alone, so I know how it feels. Interestingly I too lied when everyone asked me what I was doing. I totally went to pieces watching "Terms of Endearment"

Mr ddc

» Add a new message to this topic