FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married

Married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames Gently OP   Man  over a year ago

cannock ish

A little common sense please.

I recently had a couple who did not want to meet me after I told them I was married.

What's so funny is that I later found out that this couple use the round room at chameleons, now do they check the martial status of the men lined up on there.

Now that I know they use the round room I wouldn't go there anyway but it highlight an imbalance in people's morally higher ground

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

they didn't want to fuck you once they knew you were married and cheating.

that's the end of it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They don't want to meet you.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Don't waste your energy on those who don't want sex with you - concentrate on those that do.

"A little common sense please.

I recently had a couple who did not want to meet me after I told them I was married.

What's so funny is that I later found out that this couple use the round room at chameleons, now do they check the martial status of the men lined up on there.

Now that I know they use the round room I wouldn't go there anyway but it highlight an imbalance in people's morally higher ground "

Handling rejection maturely displays infinitely high morality

Difference is they know you're married. I won't meet honest guys who are cheating either. But i admire their honesty as it means i can have a guilt free conscious and them being honest doesn't benefit them in any way either.

"A little common sense please.

Now that I know they use the round room I wouldn't go there anyway but it highlight an imbalance in people's morally higher ground "

The thing is, if they meet you and your wife finds out trouble could easily land on their doorstep. If your wife finds that you go to Chams she will have no way of finding out who you fucked and the trouble will be al yours

Learn to take rejection rather than try and question others morals, people in glass houses and all that

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

They said no!

The reason why doesn't matter.

C...

It's a 48 hour ban for airing dirty laundry, did you all know that

» Add a new message to this topic