FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies I have to ask

Ladies I have to ask

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever thought that the pictures of your tits, are a lot like the cock pics that we all hate so much?

I like tits, they are great, but I've noticed a few profiles now that say "I don't want to see your cock pics, I know what one looks like" then it's about 20 tit pics, an arse and a pair of feet.

But then again most men don't care about picture content, as long as they see necid bits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you saying my breasts are a bit like penises?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can't please everyone so I've given up trying

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Are you saying my breasts are a bit like penises? "

No, but the OP has a point.

Boob shots are, in their own way, as dull/lazy/easy as cock shots, just men don't complain as much as women.

im not averse to the odd cock pic - like to see what im getting

Nope! Granted my boobs aren't great, but they don't look like a cock!

"Are you saying my breasts are a bit like penises?

Boob shots are, in their own way, as dull/lazy/easy as cock shots, just men don't complain as much as women.

"

But that's me to a T!

Dull, lazy and easy!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yea I know

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Have you ever thought that the pictures of your tits, are a lot like the cock pics that we all hate so much?

I like tits, they are great, but I've noticed a few profiles now that say "I don't want to see your cock pics, I know what one looks like" then it's about 20 tit pics, an arse and a pair of feet.

But then again most men don't care about picture content, as long as they see necid bits "

Also quite a few women have mentioned recently that they like to see cock pictures.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Nope...my boobs are nothing like a cock....and I've never had a complaint!

"im not averse to the odd cock pic - like to see what im getting "

that a request lol

" just men don't complain as much as women.

"

Hahaaaaaaha... I've been waiting for the wrath but some are able to get away with more than others

No because boobs are universally ace.

Period.

(Oh yes I did go there )

"No because boobs are universally ace.

Period.

(Oh yes I did go there )"

i have to agree :P

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

" just men don't complain as much as women.

Hahaaaaaaha... I've been waiting for the wrath but some are able to get away with more than others "

*doffs bowler*

If I did show my boobs it would be one pic,to show what they look like.

Haha tits are like dicks . Totally get it, that's why mines are on friends only.

Funny the way barely anyone says anything to this, but then change topic to cock pics and its "oh i hate them!"

Tit pics bore me anyways, im more of an ass guy

"Tit pics bore me anyways, im more of an ass guy"

i never get bored of any part of a womans body

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Feels like a few women have got their backs up about this, it's just that I read a profile the other day, and it said "if you have cock pics on your profile and no face pic, then you will be blocked" I looked at the pics and it was 10 tit pics and one arse shot and a pair of feet, no face to be seen at all.

I say you can't set out rules that you can't follow yourself,

"Feels like a few women have got their backs up about this, it's just that I read a profile the other day, and it said "if you have cock pics on your profile and no face pic, then you will be blocked" I looked at the pics and it was 10 tit pics and one arse shot and a pair of feet, no face to be seen at all.

I say you can't set out rules that you can't follow yourself, "

I guess men are in general, visually stimulated where as most women aren't and prefer to be mentally stimulated. There are probably exceptions to this but appealing to your target audience is the key on here to be successful.

As someone said earlier you can't please all of the people, so put whatever you like on your profile, and if people don't like it they can pass you by

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Feels like a few women have got their backs up about this, it's just that I read a profile the other day, and it said "if you have cock pics on your profile and no face pic, then you will be blocked" I looked at the pics and it was 10 tit pics and one arse shot and a pair of feet, no face to be seen at all.

YOU can say what you want, but know as well as I do SOME men will jump through any number of hoops in the hope of a shag.

I agree with the OP and I wouldn't get mine out in photos for that reason.

For me pictures of just body parts are rarely enticing as I like a complete person.

However that's not to say that some don't look good. I just like more of a person to look at.

By *nfamyMan  over a year ago

Goole

People are strange!

But we all are, so its all good

Without my tits I'm stuffed it's the only part of me I can get in a selfie and they look semi decent. (I think). Would love a good arse pic, but for that I'd need 1) a good arse and 2) to learn patience when it comes to using the timer...

Well said op .

A very valid point , and one which can't be argued with .

The women with profiles such as he describes are hypocritical to say the least . They clearly see the pics they put up as the best they can show , just as guys who put cock pics up feel the same .

There isn't anything we can do about it though , other than agree with him

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I like boobs...

Whether in pictures or in person.. any ladies wishing to bring a bit of joy to this bloke....please send any boob pictures to me.

Simple answer is people can ask for what they like and run their profiles how they wish as long as its within the site rules. If you don't like it then move on to a profile that interests you, it really is that easy. It always amazes me why some people are so obsessed with how others run their profiles on here.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

No I relate pussy shots to be the equivalent of cock shots since they are both the genitals

We see cleavage on display every day out and about. It's nice to see. Draws the eye.

As for cocks; we may, 'notice', the bulge in your jeans but a partial revealing of a cock isn't the norm out and about.

Boobs aren't like cocks, they are not genitalia. Boobs are delightful, I love them, I fab boob pics more than any other variety. To be smothered in boobs would be heaven.

Ladies probably don't see their other local female profiles. Go and take a look then see whether you agree with the OP!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No backs up here.

The thing is on fab some people CAN set out rules they don't follow themselves. There are too many who will happily follow them.

I say I don't like cock pic coz it's easier than saying I don't like hairy (forest hairy) cock pics with an ashtray in the background. I do think boobs pics are a better alternative to gaping fanny pics though maybe that's just me

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Right I've just checked my boobs out in the mirror from as many different angles as possible and even squinting they, in no way, resemble any cock I've ever seen.

I'm not against cock pictures per se, but I don't want them attached to a message - I prefer naked arses. So if anyone wants to send me a naked arse shot I'd be very grateful xxxxxx

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Maybe they are maybe they ain't. All I know is that I don't attach pics of my tits to messages saying "Hi bbe I wanna fuk u!" again and again and again. My pics are not taken anywhere near a toilet, they ain't hairy and I haven't wedged a Sky remote between them!

I like cock pics. And tit pics. I agree it's the same though.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Maybe they are maybe they ain't. All I know is that I don't attach pics of my tits to messages saying "Hi bbe I wanna fuk u!" again and again and again. My pics are not taken anywhere near a toilet, they ain't hairy and I haven't wedged a Sky remote between them! "

Finally! You've realised where you're going wrong

"im not averse to the odd cock pic - like to see what im getting

that a request lol "

gawd you never give up - no thanks

I paid 4 thousand pound for mine so they're gonna be shown and played with.

"I paid 4 thousand pound for mine so they're gonna be shown and played with. "

Have to get your money's worth

"No I relate pussy shots to be the equivalent of cock shots since they are both the genitals "

Me too!

Aren't boob/upper body pics the equivalent of a male torso pic?

And just as women may find certain torsos appealing, men find certain boob sizes/types appealing?

I make no bones about the fact that my boobs are on show because they're not all that - and I wouldn't want any guy to expect perfection and end up with - me!

"I paid 4 thousand pound for mine so they're gonna be shown and played with. "

That's how much my friend paid 20 + years ago,they felt quite realistic.

"Have you ever thought that the pictures of your tits, are a lot like the cock pics that we all hate so much?

But then again most men don't care about picture content, as long as they see necid bits "

This is one of the Fab truisms. A woman can put up a pic of her toenail clippings and there will be a host of men messaging her to say how sexy and gorgeous she is.

But then again most men don't care about picture content, as long as they see necid bits

This is one of the Fab truisms. A woman can put up a pic of her toenail clippings and there will be a host of men messaging her to say how sexy and gorgeous she is."

Or no pics at all - or one pic taken in really bad light - or 4321 pics (constantly deleted then taken again - daily) of her tits, or arse, or fanny/anus with half her five a day sticking out of it - or her left shoe - and she has every right to be adored by every male member of fab!

Sounds perfectly fair to me!

No idea i don't like a million cock shots but i admitedly have a lot of boob content.. thats cause foofs shy

This is one of the Fab truisms. A woman can put up a pic of her toenail clippings and there will be a host of men messaging her to say how sexy and gorgeous she is.

Or no pics at all - or one pic taken in really bad light - or 4321 pics (constantly deleted then taken again - daily) of her tits, or arse, or fanny/anus with half her five a day sticking out of it - or her left shoe - and she has every right to be adored by every male member of fab!

Sounds perfectly fair to me! "

This is true

And your pics are superb, btw

This is true

And your pics are superb, btw"

Thanks - most kind! And amazingly, they're what I actually look like - weird huh?

This is true

And your pics are superb, btw

Thanks - most kind! And amazingly, they're what I actually look like - weird huh? "

That was meant to be a not a - my thumb had a glitch!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I've decided to wear as many clothes as possible in my pictures. I don't want to get a chill

I don't mind cock pics.. As long as I get a face pic to go with it

It's just my personal opinion but I generally don't think cocks are very nice to look at, balls are pretty ugly too. Mind you, unless it's perfectly neat and tidy, I don't like seeing pussy shots either! However, I think it's pretty tricky to find a pair of boobs that aren't attractive in some way. It would have to be a pretty bad pair of ta tas to turn my stomach like some cock and pussy shots do. Everyone has different preferences though and perhaps some might find my photos repulsive. I think as long as you provide a variety of photos and don't send graphic photos uninvited then we just have to let people get along with whatever they think is right.

So what do u want to see op?

Not fond of any extreme close up pics, except where it's artistically done. But have to say in the main title pics show most or all of the torso, the male equivalent is often praised in the forums.

plus the background seldom features a toilet, and they are often decorated by some Form of loosened clothing that far exceeds the waistband of a pair of grey Y fronts.

All in all I favour tits over close ups of genitalia of either sex, and I think sky remotes and deodorant cans should be banned

I got my minge on my profile. i'm one of those people who likes to see cock pics along with everything else on offer.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"It's just my personal opinion but I generally don't think cocks are very nice to look at, balls are pretty ugly too. Mind you, unless it's perfectly neat and tidy, I don't like seeing pussy shots either! However, I think it's pretty tricky to find a pair of boobs that aren't attractive in some way. It would have to be a pretty bad pair of ta tas to turn my stomach like some cock and pussy shots do. Everyone has different preferences though and perhaps some might find my photos repulsive. I think as long as you provide a variety of photos and don't send graphic photos uninvited then we just have to let people get along with whatever they think is right. "

Bad boobs are still okay. A bad cock or bad cock pic and I'm a bit sick in my mouth.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

No. But I have never complained about cock pics either since I am no hypocrite.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

We'll I rather see a photo of a lady in a nice sexy outfit . I hate photos of pussy but boobs I don't mind so long as there nice pair .

well idnt show my boobs or kitty so i know where your coming from Op

"

What tits are Dull.

Ladies, be has lazy as you want. Get your tits out for the lads. .......

Finally someone has said it! The other pic that I see a lot of is, feet in the bath. I do not understand the merits of such a pic.

I've seen pics that are no way sexy, and deformed coz of the angle they're taken at. these women must have a right laugh when it gets hundreds of fabs...

What tits are Dull.

Ladies, be has lazy as you want. Get your tits out for the lads. ......."

Shit that brings back memories!

I was 21 years old - in summer in the days before political correctness - walking down a long narrow street towards a pub in preston to meet some work colleagues!

There was a big group of rugby supporters standing drinking outside. One of them saw me walking down the street. He nudged the guys next to him, they nudged others until they were all staring at me!

Then they started to sing - as loud and tuneful as only rugby supporters can - so loud pretty much the whole pub came out to watch!

Get your tits out

Get your tits out

Get your tits out for the laaaads!

Longest feckin walk of my life that was!!!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

It doesn't bother me. Like I do with cock pictures, just don't look

"Are you saying my breasts are a bit like penises? "

Can I lay my penis between your breasts before I provide a response to your question?

"You can't please everyone so I've given up trying "

You please me though Gilf.

What tits are Dull.

I was 21 years old - in summer in the days before political correctness - walking down a long narrow street towards a pub in preston to meet some work colleagues!

There was a big group of rugby supporters standing drinking outside. One of them saw me walking down the street. He nudged the guys next to him, they nudged others until they were all staring at me!

Then they started to sing - as loud and tuneful as only rugby supporters can - so loud pretty much the whole pub came out to watch!

Get your tits out

Get your tits out

Longest feckin walk of my life that was!!! "

I was in a one of the huge squares in Barcelona on a football trip, Hundreds of supporters all singing the same to a group of students sitting on a balcony,

They went back into their room then one at a time came out topless, You would of thought we had just scored a goal with the roar of the cheering

What tits are Dull.

Get your tits out

Get your tits out

Longest feckin walk of my life that was!!!

I was in a one of the huge squares in Barcelona on a football trip, Hundreds of supporters all singing the same to a group of students sitting on a balcony,

They went back into their room then one at a time came out topless, You would of thought we had just scored a goal with the roar of the cheering

"

Slight difference though as I was alone, not topless - and mortified! I was a lot less confident then! Xx

Not a Slight difference a big difference,

Apart from being in a group they where 10-15 meters up in the air and in full control of their surroundings, They had the option of closing the windows and ignoring the shouting, I wasn't comparing your situation just the Men singing at the women

» Add a new message to this topic