FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This must be a record...!

This must be a record...!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ENGUY OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

Earlier this morning I sent a welcome message to a "newbie" Female on the site.

In the time it took me to type out a short message and send it, she'd left already; she was on here for only 7 minutes!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're a bad man.......frightening her off like that.......

Sheeesh dude..... hang your head in shame...

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Probably had her fill by then of people messaging her because she was new.

A 7 minute wank is a marathon for some people

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

That's just too funny ! So much for ho ho ho lol

A 7 minute wank is a marathon for some people

She?????.....Come on....we all know it was a guy masquerading as a woman

Why do people prey on newbies? Sorry but I don't believe the 'want to welcome you to the site bullshit'. Is it any wonder women leave this site when they are hounded within minutes of joining. FFS guys think with your big head not the little one. Let the ladies find their feet first. Maybe then more will stay.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Did she post a leaving thread ????

To be honest if I signed up to a new site and within 7 minutes I was already getting inundated with messages from men, however well intentioned and welcoming they were, I'd probably be a little overwhelmed too so I'm not surprised that, for some, it's all a little too much a little too quickly. I know from chats with a few people on here that their inboxes were overflowing even before they'd posted any pictures or updated their profile.

Definitely not a criticism of you OP, but I can just imagine a newbie being overcome with attention

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

The arrogance of the OP, seven minutes is enough time to receive at least 50 cock pics

C...

she might have thought

"shit its dad!"

"She?????.....Come on....we all know it was a guy masquerading as a woman "

Oh come-off-it...... you're not seriously suggesting a man would pretend to be female..... crikey,,,

sheeeesh whatever next ? .... blokes wearing frocks...

It's very common place now to see 2 or 3 hr flashes...even here in belfast area with its small community theres multiple daily flashers. It's having a negative effect unfortunately. Something needs to be done but no idea what.

"To be honest if I signed up to a new site and within 7 minutes I was already getting inundated with messages from men, however well intentioned and welcoming they were, I'd probably be a little overwhelmed too so I'm not surprised that, for some, it's all a little too much a little too quickly. I know from chats with a few people on here that their inboxes were overflowing even before they'd posted any pictures or updated their profile.

Definitely not a criticism of you OP, but I can just imagine a newbie being overcome with attention

"

Exactly! Within an hour of joining we had hundreds of messages. No pics. No text yet we were gorgeous blah blah. All got bulk deleted and we knew to avoid those that had messaged within that first day as they sent the same message to every newbie. Tho we weren't new to the site if we were we would have left.

"Why do people prey on newbies? Sorry but I don't believe the 'want to welcome you to the site bullshit'. Is it any wonder women leave this site when they are hounded within minutes of joining. FFS guys think with your big head not the little one. Let the ladies find their feet first. Maybe then more will stay."

"Why do people prey on newbies? Sorry but I don't believe the 'want to welcome you to the site bullshit'. Is it any wonder women leave this site when they are hounded within minutes of joining. FFS guys think with your big head not the little one. Let the ladies find their feet first. Maybe then more will stay."

Just had a thought on what you were saying...If there was a 3 day cooling period of not being able to send or recieve messages it might be a good thing. Newbies won't get pestered...It would give them time to look around...and it would stop those who join to get a quick shag and then leave.

what do others think?

By *izzyRascalWoman  over a year ago

North Hants

I can say from my experience and a friends that any "female" that appears as a newbie does get inundated straight away. And yes I had no pics and no text in my profile at the start lol. My first 24 hours, in fact first week or two, were rather overwhelming! I was ok as I had a lot of time on my hands at the time as I wasnt working for a bit. I had no idea it would be so full on as my only previous experience was dating sites where people are obviously a lot more choosy and restrained haha. I eventually took control of my mailbox with my filters and it's far easier to manage now. However, some poor girls must find it too much

I have said many many times that filters should default to active rather than newbies have to select them. It makes far more sense to select who you want to receive messages from rather than who you don't.

I think the way some men pounce on new member is a bit desperate, Its no wonder women leave within minutes when they are bombarded with messages

"I have said many many times that filters should default to active rather than newbies have to select them. It makes far more sense to select who you want to receive messages from rather than who you don't.

I think the way some men pounce on new member is a bit desperate, Its no wonder women leave within minutes when they are bombarded with messages"

sounds a sensible approach, opt in to receiving messages rather than having to opt out!

"Earlier this morning I sent a welcome message to a "newbie" Female on the site.

In the time it took me to type out a short message and send it, she'd left already; she was on here for only 7 minutes!

"

And I bet she got ore than she bargained for even in 7 mins

"Why do people prey on newbies? Sorry but I don't believe the 'want to welcome you to the site bullshit'. Is it any wonder women leave this site when they are hounded within minutes of joining. FFS guys think with your big head not the little one. Let the ladies find their feet first. Maybe then more will stay.

Just had a thought on what you were saying...If there was a 3 day cooling period of not being able to send or recieve messages it might be a good thing. Newbies won't get pestered...It would give them time to look around...and it would stop those who join to get a quick shag and then leave.

what do others think?"

Yes a good idea. Filters defaulting to not receive messages is another good idea. Maybe having to acknowledge the faqs may help some as well.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

She will have received a lot of messages in those 7 minutes the sheer magnitude you receive as newbie can be very intimidating

This advise could be probable but...

I reckon she made sub conscience mistakes when filling in her profile.

Height 6ft 3

Build muscular

Beard bushy

Name Bert

Hobbies truck driving

Can't be just us that actively avoid messaging profiles with the newbie tag?

And would never make contact with an unverified newbie account

Hey ho... She came. she saw she left. Her motives for joining and leaving are unknown, there could bbe a thousand and one other reasons other than overwhelming number of messages for her decision to leave....

P.S ..some ladies do thrive on the attention,

"To be honest if I signed up to a new site and within 7 minutes I was already getting inundated with messages from men, however well intentioned and welcoming they were, I'd probably be a little overwhelmed too so I'm not surprised that, for some, it's all a little too much a little too quickly. I know from chats with a few people on here that their inboxes were overflowing even before they'd posted any pictures or updated their profile.

"

It's no big deal,they are just messages. Unless you're a complete flake and cry over a broken nail you should be able to deal with it. Blimey,anyone would think this is reality on here

It's no big deal,they are just messages. Unless you're a complete flake and cry over a broken nail you should be able to deal with it. Blimey,anyone would think this is reality on here "

Not everyone will be as resilient as you. I'm sure you can appreciate from day to day life that it takes all sorts, in my (limited) social sphere I know people who are unmovable rocks who let nothing get to them and others who curl up at the very mention or suggestion of any controversy. Maybe the lady the OP speaks of didn't have the right constitution for a site like this and those first 7 minutes just confirmed it. Who knows?

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"Why do people prey on newbies? Sorry but I don't believe the 'want to welcome you to the site bullshit'. Is it any wonder women leave this site when they are hounded within minutes of joining. FFS guys think with your big head not the little one. Let the ladies find their feet first. Maybe then more will stay.

what do others think?"

Could of been someone's wifey

"she might have thought

"shit its dad!" "

"I have said many many times that filters should default to active rather than newbies have to select them. It makes far more sense to select who you want to receive messages from rather than who you don't.

I think the way some men pounce on new member is a bit desperate, Its no wonder women leave within minutes when they are bombarded with messages"

This would be a great idea..x

It's no big deal,they are just messages. Unless you're a complete flake and cry over a broken nail you should be able to deal with it. Blimey,anyone would think this is reality on here "

"Well I wonder if she got the message from xxxxxx can't name and shame, that a female on here showed no on Kik. Stuff about licking pissflaps and her taking a shit in his mouth. It was long graphic and in that vein. She told me she was leaving due to all the messages along those lines she received daily. I told her report him but she said, with some justification, 'what's the point'

And we wonder why single women leave. Rubbish like that screams out 'skin suit' I'd be upset to "

If she can't deal with a few dirty messages how will she cope with a face full of spunk??

It was the 58 tribute pics of her silhouette that put her off

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Flippin' heck, have you no respect at all for every other single guy who was going to write her a detailed and readable message on here, what the hell were you thinking ffs

Give us genuinely professional single guys at least half a chance

I should add my pic got rejected

[Removed by poster at 22/12/15 14:58:00]

I guess she changed her mind as her inbox might been filled up with 700 msg in 7 min lol.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Earlier this morning I sent a welcome message to a "newbie" Female on the site.

"

Copy and paste is the answer, you'd have caught her then.

"I guess she changed her mind as her inbox might been filled up with 700 msg in 7 min lol."

She needs patience shag...

"..Is it any wonder women leave this site when they are hounded within minutes of joining... Let the ladies find their feet first. Maybe then more will stay.

...If there was a 3 day cooling period of not being able to send or recieve messages it might be a good thing. Newbies won't get pestered...It would give them time to look around...and it would stop those who join to get a quick shag and then leave.

what do others think?"

I like this - sensible idea. Even a 24hr or 48hr buffer, would be better than dropping a newbie straight into the shark pool.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

They get in before you can activate filters

Nail on the head. Some people just don't learn.

In walked mummy ''you talking to your friends on facebook dear''

I guess the reason most target newbies is cos the same ones that are on the search list is to predictable.

"Did she post a leaving thread ????"

When joining a new site people won't know that filters even exist. Or if they do see the 'Admin tips' they might think they'll have a look later.

In the meantime their inbox is filling up with desperate men that will mail any female profile even if it has no pics or text.

It's not necessarily the number of early messages, it's the content that can be most off putting.

This

"I guess she changed her mind as her inbox might been filled up with 700 msg in 7 min lol.

She needs patience shag... "

That's really not funny anymore

I think the way some men pounce on new member is a bit desperate, Its no wonder women leave within minutes when they are bombarded with messages

When joining a new site people won't know that filters even exist. Or if they do see the 'Admin tips' they might think they'll have a look later.

In the meantime their inbox is filling up with desperate men that will mail any female profile even if it has no pics or text.

It's not necessarily the number of early messages, it's the content that can be most off putting. "

You mean they didn't think I was special??!! It was just a desperate attempt to get in anyone's knickers?

It's not necessarily the number of early messages, it's the content that can be most off putting.

You mean they didn't think I was special??!! It was just a desperate attempt to get in anyone's knickers? "

999 were genuine. The other one not so much.

» Add a new message to this topic