FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single male site suporters

Single male site suporters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has becoming a site supporter improved your enjoyment of the site? Has it been worth it? Is there that much of a difference between silver and gold?

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but I don't upload that many pics, I don't use the cam rooms that often, and I'm not even sure I would look at "who looked at me" that often, so £5 for a badge might be a little excessive.

What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use my site supporter to keep track of conversations as there is the message thread on them

I go silver, looked at me doesn't really help but you can, in theory if you wanted to, upload more pics and you can zoom in and expand any pics you like the look of.

It's also handy that you can delete pics from messages after they've been sent if you want to.

"I use my site supporter to keep track of conversations as there is the message thread on them "

^ oh yeah and this. So you can delete the old messages and still have the history there

Personally, it's such a small amount that I'm a site supporter to support the site rather than for the perks it gives.

I don't have lots of pics or use chat rooms, but I like seeing the conversation history, and the delete once seen function on messages. 5 quid for 50 days is cheap, 10p a day!

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

Given the price another well known site charges: up to £19 a month, then the supporter charges here are incredibly reasonable.

The other thing is that they are non recurring, so you can let it lapse and pick it up again in a few months. Again unlike elsewhere, where they capitalise upon people giving card details at signup and "hopefully" forget

It's a bargain and worth every penny! With my advancing years I forget stuff, just seeing the thread of conversations with people I've emailed is worth the money!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"I use my site supporter to keep track of conversations as there is the message thread on them "

Me too. It's due to expire but I'm not sure if I'll do it again as the messages don't thread properly really and i log in less because of the highlighted im online thing

"I use my site supporter to keep track of conversations as there is the message thread on them

Me too. It's due to expire but I'm not sure if I'll do it again as the messages don't thread properly really and i log in less because of the highlighted im online thing "

Definitely need an option to turn that off!

i like my pics..and when in chat, i like seeing as many cams as I can(on an old site, it was 20 cams(all positionable on the screen)..

saved messages are a brill addition to being a supporter..

and best of all..going gold guarantees u for sex...so the site told me

In the scheme of things, £5 is not a lot of money to show support to the site. As has been mentioned, try a few of the other sites and put up with the feeling that you just don't trust them....its cheap when you take that into consideration.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Personally, it's such a small amount that I'm a site supporter to support the site rather than for the perks it gives. "

Here, here!

"In the scheme of things, £5 is not a lot of money to show support to the site. As has been mentioned, try a few of the other sites and put up with the feeling that you just don't trust them....its cheap when you take that into consideration."

I love being automatically matched with someone on the other sites lol..and the person never responds....or the x amount of people who are interested..but to find out I'd have to pay(a recurring charge)...aye ok...

"In the scheme of things, £5 is not a lot of money to show support to the site. As has been mentioned, try a few of the other sites and put up with the feeling that you just don't trust them....its cheap when you take that into consideration.

I love being automatically matched with someone on the other sites lol..and the person never responds....or the x amount of people who are interested..but to find out I'd have to pay(a recurring charge)...aye ok..."

Funny that, I just let the subs on another site lapse...and the fucking messages suddenly dried up

Hi peeps, I was a silver site supporter, personally I think £5 is a drop in the ocean, Administration and legal cost ain't cheap.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

It's all single males responsibility to give £5 to the running of servers necessary for a site like this imo.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I am always a silver supporter, just because I like the ability to see the message thread, only costs me 8p a day, bargain

"Has becoming a site supporter improved your enjoyment of the site? Has it been worth it? Is there that much of a difference between silver and gold?

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but I don't upload that many pics, I don't use the cam rooms that often, and I'm not even sure I would look at "who looked at me" that often, so £5 for a badge might be a little excessive.

What do you think?"

To keep my messages under control I stop non site supporters from messaging me! To me they're the ones more likely to here purely for talking dirty/picture perving rather than actually meeting! A fiver for nearly two months is hardly excessive! Xx

I can see how far away someone is, it's worth that alone for me. But i also believe in supporting the site if i want it to stay open.

If you can't pay £5 for the use of all the site your a tight git! If you have a meet you have a shower, put fuel in your car to get there and buy some condoms. Cheap as chips!

No not really, the only good thing was to upload more pics and see who looked at you, although I would upgrade again, but few months ago it stopped to work to upgrade by text, not sure why lol, is anyone else using Tesco mobile got the same problem?

Message thread.. And delete pics once viewed via message.. Are worth the price alone x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it's all positive then, not one person thinking its a waste of money? Ok good to know

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"So it's all positive then, not one person thinking its a waste of money? Ok good to know"

Now you can lash out knowing you're getting value for money...

» Add a new message to this topic