FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Don't get it.

Don't get it.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uggyBear1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Can some please tell why so many people on here get offended by a cock pic ? I'm definitely not doing this because I want you to comment on my cock .It's a question that has been ask before but never completely explained . I bet the first response is not a serious one ! If a woman shows off what she considers her best bits then it's deemed something to admire whether it's a pussy boobs face etc. all you anti cock pic people help me understand

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

because they're tediously common.

Seriously dude, trust me, if you've seen one dick you've seen 'em all... unless it's particularly magnificent or deformed.

Sell yourself in other ways

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally I don't find cock pics attractive in the slightest, some look alright but most don't. Plus I know what one looks like, I don't need to see a 1,000 different examples

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm not attracted to cock pictures, I prefer to get to know someone and know that I'm compatible with them. The size or look of the cock has nothing to do with it.

I'm also not attracted to vagina pictures either

If you was in a bar how would you get to know someone I'm sure you wouldn't lob your cock out.

For me they are fine in private gallery

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

I'd also say why not save a little back for a potential meet? Then there is more fun in finding out.

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"because they're tediously common.

Seriously dude, trust me, if you've seen one dick you've seen 'em all... unless it's particularly magnificent or deformed.

Sell yourself in other ways"

...and yet they are the pics that get the most fabs....

Because nearly every page u click on there is a cock pic some pages even have like 25 images of the same cock from every angle possible!! I prefer to see what a guy looks like, i walk down the street looking at how a guy looks not asking him to get his cock out

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Like diamonte joe says: there are 1000's of cock pics on _iew - look at the top fabbed men, to stand out (haha) you need to be a bit different.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A cock is a cock and maybe 1 pic does, it's as boring as seeing tits on a white, red, blue, purple, & pink bra.

Yes the consensus maybe a no in the forums, but then again fuck the opinions of others and do your thing

Good luck

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

In*

Bristol

okay I get that , but if it's not your thing people don't have to reply in a negative way, on that paticular post don't comment

Bristol

I get that people but can't you say that about boobs pussy etc

Brighton - even Hove!

okay I get that , but if it's not your thing people don't have to reply in a negative way, on that paticular post don't comment "

You asked a question though.....how could anyone know if their reply is considered by you to be negative or not in advance? You might have said 'gee, thanks, joe - I understand now' and thanked him graciously for his helpful and constructive advice.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

For me one or two cock pics on a profile amongst other pics is plenty. Any more than that especially if that's it seems like the person thinks that having a cock is enough to get a meet. There's plenty of other body parts that are pleasing to the eye.

If someone sends me a message with a cock pic attached I just delete it.

"I get that people but can't you say that about boobs pussy etc "

I dont look at ladies photos but yep i would say they are boring to look at too

Brighton - even Hove!

Men tend to be turned on sexually when they see things so most men have a tendency to like 'baps out' type photos, whereas women tend to be turned on sexually when you get their imagination going, so a full in ya face cock pic won't do what you want for a lot of women.

okay I get that , but if it's not your thing people don't have to reply in a negative way, on that paticular post don't comment

You asked a question though.....how could anyone know if their reply is considered by you to be negative or not in advance? You might have said 'gee, thanks, joe - I understand now' and thanked him graciously for his helpful and constructive advice.

"

Glastonbury

...and yet they are the pics that get the most fabs.... "

For men. Fabbed pix of women far outnumber cock pics.

But:

Cock pics are mostly Fabbed by other men, so if that's what yr looking for, go for your life

We like cock pics .

Nice to see what to expect .

Don't want to be dissapointed when it comes to the meet .

By *astard and goodgirlCouple  over a year ago

Near Exeter

Why would anyone want to see a picture of a cock??? Like answer that....

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 16:31:48]

Bristol

I know I'm repeating my self but people actually sound like the are offended by it.surely if it's not your thing then chill and move onto the next post

"I get that people but can't you say that about boobs pussy etc "

Are you defined by your cock? They do all look pretty similar. Do you fancy one shaved pussy or one pair of tits over another? Is it not the personality and whole package that does it for you?

If you put a photo of your face up, would you consider it necessary to put four up. One would probably suffice.

Kent

"I know I'm repeating my self but people actually sound like the are offended by it.surely if it's not your thing then chill and move onto the next post"

What do you mean? That people are commenting on men having cock pics as avatars on the forums?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm not attracted to cock pictures, I prefer to get to know someone and know that I'm compatible with them. The size or look of the cock has nothing to do with it.

If you was in a bar how would you get to know someone I'm sure you wouldn't lob your cock out.

"

^^^This goes for me as well

"Why would anyone want to see a picture of a cock??? Like answer that.... "

Just did

I think the reason cock pics are less popular than tit pics is because they can't be dressed up and enhanced the same way as boobs.

They're quite samey.

Someone should really invent a new kind of attire purely for cocks.

Like a slip-on tube that can be made in many different colours and textures, see through, lacy etc that just hints at what's beneath.

Like a cock sock.

"I know I'm repeating my self but people actually sound like the are offended by it.surely if it's not your thing then chill and move onto the next post"
you asked people why they don't like them, what answers where you expecting?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm not offended by them. I just don't need to see it. I wouldn't appreciate some stranger flashing his cock in my face in the pub either.

A little bit of intrigue works for me but then I'm not particularly interested in anyone's cock at the moment. However, when I am interested, I'd still rather unwrap it like a Christmas present.

Everyone is different though, as above some people don't want to waste their time so like to know what they're getting. It's just not that important to me.

I prefer photos that leave something to the imagination but are quite sexy

Bristol

"I know I'm repeating my self but people actually sound like the are offended by it.surely if it's not your thing then chill and move onto the next post

What do you mean? That people are commenting on men having cock pics as avatars on the forums?"

oops your right that didn't sound right. I was diversing lol .

But you asked why people didn't like them, surely that would suggest you will get comments both for and against them?

Bristol

"I know I'm repeating my self but people actually sound like the are offended by it.surely if it's not your thing then chill and move onto the next post

But you asked why people didn't like them, surely that would suggest you will get comments both for and against them? "

true, just feels like cock pic and cock posts get bad press. I'm enjoying the debate !

...and yet they are the pics that get the most fabs.... "

Fabbed by the type of person you want to meet?

And if you are trying to market yourself on here as a generic cock how are you going to differentiate yourself from the 18000 other cock pic profiles?

Kent

What do you mean? That people are commenting on men having cock pics as avatars on the forums?

oops your right that didn't sound right. I was diversing lol ."

So what do you mean then?

Not on the forums?

In profiles? Like in mine cuz I was sick to death of messages from pictureless profiles and then a cock photo like that was gonna help me decide if I wanted to meet them or now?? Annoying!!!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not offended by them, I don't like them but I don't like turnips and they don't offend me either. There's a big difference between not being turned on by something and offence.

I was chatting to a man once who had loads of cock pictures he said he enjoyed thinking people were looking at them since then I just think if a guy wants them good for him.

Not offended but they get a bit sickly after a while,like eating a box of jelly babies. The first couple are nice but after a handful they make you want to vomit.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If all you are is a cock then they are perfectly acceptable and this is all people need to know about you

Even the best looking cocks can be too much when they're thrust in your face.

"If all you are is a cock then they are perfectly acceptable and this is all people need to know about you "

Exactly this!

In general not overly fussed by them. Even though I have one, oh the hypocrisy. I figure some people may want to see one though, like gloswingers do.

However, I do like the odd spectacular one. Seen one the other day, I even showed the Mrs., and she agreed, it was pretty good .

But you asked why people didn't like them, surely that would suggest you will get comments both for and against them?

true, just feels like cock pic and cock posts get bad press. I'm enjoying the debate !"

What debate? Some like to see the odd one, some don't. Most prefer to see at least something a bit more. Cock and nothing else is not good.

Brighton - even Hove!

I've never seen a pair of tits that made me think 'bleurrgh' but I've seen plenty of cock pics that made me think that.

true, just feels like cock pic and cock posts get bad press. I'm enjoying the debate !"

I think you maybe misunderstand: when pics, profile name, posts and profile text are all about a penis it suggests the owner of that profile is one dimensional with nothing but a cock to offer prospective meets. Which is fine. That's all *some* people want.

But to many, a cock on its own isn't going to get them excited.

For those who do get excited by just the cock you are pitching yourself against 18000 others. Good luck.

Your odds are better when you show your personality, humour, smile, cheek, etc.

Glastonbury

"I've never seen a pair of tits that made me think 'bleurrgh' but I've seen plenty of cock pics that made me think that. "

But the OP has a point - tbf I think boob pics are as unimaginative but men are less likely to be bovver'd

Bristol

Not on the forums?

In profiles? Like in mine cuz I was sick to death of messages from pictureless profiles and then a cock photo like that was gonna help me decide if I wanted to meet them or now?? Annoying!!!"

but is that any different than say a woman who consider her self to have great boobs sending over lots of boobs pics.hoping that the guy will want to meet because of what she has ? Don't you think there's an element of fantasy linked to swinging ?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

some on here just want a cock, no preamble (well maybe hello and get on with it ..

others want more than just that, sex for some isn't just about a cock. Its the person and how they interact, personality etc..

so OP you wont please all the people etc..

one cock pic ok, several and some will assume that the guy thinks its only about the cock..

Men are from Mars and woman are from Venus............... Come over here and I'll show you my penis!

Some woman like it, some don't. You can't please every one, be yourself

Op, why don't you look at successful guys on here and see what there profile pictures are like and keep one in your private gallery I just think there is more to some on than a lot of cock pictures.

Hang around in the forums you may pick up some good ideas

"Men are from Mars and woman are from Venus............... Come over here and I'll show you my penis!

Some woman like it, some don't. You can't please every one, be yourself "

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Too many cocks spoil the broth ....

"Men are from Mars and woman are from Venus............... Come over here and I'll show you my penis!

Some woman like it, some don't. You can't please every one, be yourself "

your photos are very good and not one penis

[Removed by poster at 21/12/15 16:52:42]

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"

Not on the forums?

In profiles? Like in mine cuz I was sick to death of messages from pictureless profiles and then a cock photo like that was gonna help me decide if I wanted to meet them or now?? Annoying!!!

but is that any different than say a woman who consider her self to have great boobs sending over lots of boobs pics.hoping that the guy will want to meet because of what she has ? Don't you think there's an element of fantasy linked to swinging ?"

And how is fantasy (for most) fuelled by either action? If all we can see of a potential meet, it is goodbye. We are meeting people not genitals.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've never seen a pair of tits that made me think 'bleurrgh' but I've seen plenty of cock pics that made me think that.

But the OP has a point - tbf I think boob pics are as unimaginative but men are less likely to be bovver'd"

Happily I like looking at both so I'm a happy bunny

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"

Men tend to be turned on sexually when they see things so most men have a tendency to like 'baps out' type photos, whereas women tend to be turned on sexually when you get their imagination going, so a full in ya face cock pic won't do what you want for a lot of women. "

Brightonsteve has nailed it.

On the whole, men are "visual", so they respond well to pictures and e.g. porn videos.

Women are far less visual - our biggest sexual organ is between our ears - so we don't respond well to explicit pics or porn. We prefer something that tickles our brain cells (e.g. erotic fiction).

So, if you want to attract men, have lots of cock pics on your profile. If you want to attract women, keep your cock-pics for private, and show 'enticing' shots (e.g. torso, bum in tight underwear, intriguing lighting etc).

This is even immortalised in the film Sex Tape, where one man says to another "I avoid my dick, I send pictures of the more attractive parts of me".

Horrible things, bloody everywhere on here. I'm still looking for the cute puppies and kittens

Maybe I'm on the wrong site.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

the only thing that offends me about cock pics.. is the cocks are usually bigger than mine

"Horrible things, bloody everywhere on here. I'm still looking for the cute puppies and kittens

Maybe I'm on the wrong site. "

I'm buying my daughter a puppy for life not just for Xmas

By *callycatMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

"the only thing that offends me about cock pics.. is the cocks are usually bigger than mine "

Mine puts in a small cameo appearance...a bit part in the drama of life....a solo performance..largely unrecognised and under appreciated...

Have you read your own OP?!

You asked for 'anti cock pic people' to give their opinions... then get grumpy when anti cock pic people give their opinons.

How very odd.

"I think the reason cock pics are less popular than tit pics is because they can't be dressed up and enhanced the same way as boobs.

They're quite samey.

Like a slip-on tube that can be made in many different colours and textures, see through, lacy etc that just hints at what's beneath.

Like a cock sock.

"

A condom with a face drawn on.

A mini bow tie.

A Sky remote.

A dollop of Dairylea.

Kent

Not on the forums?

but is that any different than say a woman who consider her self to have great boobs sending over lots of boobs pics.hoping that the guy will want to meet because of what she has ? Don't you think there's an element of fantasy linked to swinging ?"

My tits are nice enough but I wouldn't dream of thinking that someone would want to meet me based on that alone. I just think that anyone who thinks I would meet them based on a cock photo is bonkers!!

So I don't dislike cock pics. I dislike men that think it's the only important thing when considering If we should meet. After all you could have the perfect cock but I might not be attracted to you or you could be a complete asshat.. Then the cock is irrelevant!!

"

My tits are nice enough but I wouldn't dream of thinking that someone would want to meet me based on that alone. "

Oh, (hangs head in shame) - I would!

I'm not sure if they are offensive? But boring perhaps plus I'm immature and struggle to chat to a cock avatar . In a wider context of a full length fine.

I don't like lone pussys either to be fair x

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

A disembodied cock says "I have no personality or anything to offer but my wang".

Faces, I like faces. Can assess if I want to play with someone from the twinkle in their eyes. Their genitals are the last thing I'm interested in.

This!

I'm just not into 'crude' pics! I've never asked for a cock pic and never will. In nearly two years on fab I've only met a guy who was really small once (think he's left fab now) The rest were all at least average size - which is fine by me!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"I'm not attracted to cock pictures, I prefer to get to know someone and know that I'm compatible with them. The size or look of the cock has nothing to do with it.

"

Of course not (cough)

"

"

Personally I dislike cock avatars. I don't want to talk to a dick. Prefer something left to discover.

"I think the reason cock pics are less popular than tit pics is because they can't be dressed up and enhanced the same way as boobs.

They're quite samey.

Like a cock sock.

A condom with a face drawn on.

A mini bow tie.

A Sky remote.

A dollop of Dairylea.

"

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

my personal preference is for full body shots, a face pic is a nice bonus

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

They're quite samey.

Like a cock sock.

"

I've got just the thing. Look out for a new pic on my profile cumming soon. he he

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Not offended but they get a bit sickly after a while,like eating a box of jelly babies. The first couple are nice but after a handful they make you want to vomit."

Especially if the strangled cock then has cum dripping from it.

Just another filter for me. People should have whatever picture they like on their profile just accept it won't appeal to all.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"If all you are is a cock then they are perfectly acceptable and this is all people need to know about you "

I'm not offended by winkies, they just bore me and look a bit ridiculous.

Unless there's piercings or he's wearing a little jumper and a hat.

"I'm not sure if they are offensive? But boring perhaps plus I'm immature and struggle to chat to a cock avatar . In a wider context of a full length fine.

I don't like lone pussys either to be fair x"

Oops! Vara, should I change your Secret Santa pic?

I wouldn't dream of sending a pic of my vagina and asking a man if he wants it. I don't want to put anyone off meeting me.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wouldn't dream of sending a pic of my vagina and asking a man if he wants it. I don't want to put anyone off meeting me."
test your theory out on me.

"I wouldn't dream of sending a pic of my vagina and asking a man if he wants it. I don't want to put anyone off meeting me. test your theory out on me."

Ha! You will be sorry when you see it! Have you just eaten?

"I'm not offended by winkies, they just bore me and look a bit ridiculous.

Unless there's piercings or he's wearing a little jumper and a hat. "

Love Tosh's ouc

"I'm not offended by winkies, they just bore me and look a bit ridiculous.

Unless there's piercings or he's wearing a little jumper and a hat.

Love Tosh's ouc "

Pic even

» Add a new message to this topic