FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Making love... as opposed to plain old boning away on the neighbour's swingset.

Making love... as opposed to plain old boning away on the neighbour's swingset.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When was the last time you really made love to someone - the full experience, not just the sex or even the atmosphere - and what made it different than regular sex?

The last two times for me were the same person... the first one was when we had created the perfect peaceful intimate atmosphere and we didn't have full sex, but the full environment led to my very first proper orgasm with someone for four years... the second was due to the fact that we were literally skin to skin and face to face. And both times we were left in the cliché of a warm intimate bubble.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why can't it just be called having sex I've done all what you called " making love" with people but I just call it having sex.

I only make love with one person and it doesn't have to be candles and soft music

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Never

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"When was the last time you really made love to someone - the full experience, not just the sex or even the atmosphere - and what made it different than regular sex?

The last two times for me were the same person... the first one was when we had created the perfect peaceful intimate atmosphere and we didn't have full sex, but the full environment led to my very first proper orgasm with someone for four years... the second was due to the fact that we were literally skin to skin and face to face. And both times we were left in the cliché of a warm intimate bubble. "

Every night for us .... or at least whenever we do 'make love' as we dont have sex per se....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im not sure what making love is if im honest. I just have sex xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

a good old shag is fine for me.

"Why can't it just be called having sex I've done all what you called " making love" with people but I just call it having sex.

I only make love with one person and it doesn't have to be candles and soft music

"

I think I know what the OP means, ie the whole experience was more than just sex, it takes on a whole new level of closeness, sensuality and intimacy - bit of a cliche but two becomes one.

I've had that quite a few times always with the same person (my wife)

"When was the last time you really made love to someone - the full experience, not just the sex or even the atmosphere - and what made it different than regular sex?

The last two times for me were the same person... the first one was when we had created the perfect peaceful intimate atmosphere and we didn't have full sex, but the full environment led to my very first proper orgasm with someone for four years... the second was due to the fact that we were literally skin to skin and face to face. And both times we were left in the cliché of a warm intimate bubble. "

I've never 'made love' with anyone.

I fuck people. I shag people. I play with people. Occasionally I bum people.

They can all be meaningful, or not meaningful.

SW London

"Why can't it just be called having sex I've done all what you called " making love" with people but I just call it having sex.

I think I know what the OP means, ie the whole experience was more than just sex, it takes on a whole new level of closeness, sensuality and intimacy - bit of a cliche but two becomes one.

I've had that quite a few times always with the same person (my wife) "

I agree ... its part of the intimacy of the whole relationship ... much better than anything sex can offer ...

Were you in love during those two times?

Sex can be intimate too.

I adore passion , kissing spooning cuddles its all part of it for me .

Making love, that comes with a much more deeper longer relationship. That can be found on here

I think that the whole . . Sex is sex attitude is so far off the mark . . I know for a fact as soon as i put my cock in a woman she instantly feels that feeling of . . My god this feels good . Very very good . And maybe even a little to good . . Sex is not sex and making love aint all about loving that person either think outside the box

Grantham

"I think that the whole . . Sex is sex attitude is so far off the mark . . I know for a fact as soon as i put my cock in a woman she instantly feels that feeling of . . My god this feels good . Very very good . And maybe even a little to good . . Sex is not sex and making love aint all about loving that person either think outside the box "

The last two times for me were the same person... the first one was when we had created the perfect peaceful intimate atmosphere and we didn't have full sex, but the full environment led to my very first proper orgasm with someone for four years... the second was due to the fact that we were literally skin to skin and face to face. And both times we were left in the cliché of a warm intimate bubble.

I think that the whole . . Sex is sex attitude is so far off the mark . . I know for a fact as soon as i put my cock in a woman she instantly feels that feeling of . . My god this feels good . Very very good . And maybe even a little to good . . Sex is not sex and making love aint all about loving that person either think outside the box "

what is it then if it isn't sex?

I think that the whole . . Sex is sex attitude is so far off the mark . . I know for a fact as soon as i put my cock in a woman she instantly feels that feeling of . . My god this feels good . Very very good . And maybe even a little to good . . Sex is not sex and making love aint all about loving that person either think outside the box what is it then if it isn't sex?

"

An experience second to non . That you are guaranteed to remonise about for the rest of yr days

I think that the whole . . Sex is sex attitude is so far off the mark . . I know for a fact as soon as i put my cock in a woman she instantly feels that feeling of . . My god this feels good . Very very good . And maybe even a little to good . . Sex is not sex and making love aint all about loving that person either think outside the box what is it then if it isn't sex?

An experience second to non . That you are guaranteed to remonise about for the rest of yr days "

Making love to/with someone you are in love to, is an unique experience of intense intimacy, body and soul come together to make one.

Then passing the night in repeating over and over again the experience while staring at each other and exchanging proof of mutual passion and love

An experience second to non . That you are guaranteed to remonise about for the rest of yr days "

Fine line ladies confidence - self worth - arrogance . . . Learn the signals = less dissapointment = us men being more understood

An experience second to non . That you are guaranteed to remonise about for the rest of yr days

Fine line ladies confidence - self worth - arrogance . . . Learn the signals = less dissapointment = us men being more understood "

comfidence and self awareness are wonderful things I have them in abundance, arrogance is something different

Like i have already said . Confidence and arrigance are mistaken far to often . And part of it boiks down to feeling in control . Dont like my attitude dont bother me . Theres women iut there just as confident as me . If telling me im arrogant makes anyone feel that control so what ? Am about pleasing and teasing and staisfying sexually . No i aint and would never big myself up in the hope of a shag . Already said on here im more than happy masterbating keeping him trained and upto the job

"Like i have already said . Confidence and arrigance are mistaken far to often . And part of it boiks down to feeling in control . Dont like my attitude dont bother me . Theres women iut there just as confident as me . If telling me im arrogant makes anyone feel that control so what ? Am about pleasing and teasing and staisfying sexually . No i aint and would never big myself up in the hope of a shag . Already said on here im more than happy masterbating keeping him trained and upto the job "
that's nice he must be well trained after 6 months then

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

yes its been a while though, with the same person

during the closeness of naked intimacy slow and sensual she was on top at the time

id say most of the time its always been slow and sensual that me and the ex had that was the best sex together/ making love

Irrespective of whether it's a 'meet' or not, taking the trouble to not only ensure the lady has a fulfilling experience, but also create a feeling of closeness between you - taking her by surprise in the way that you softly kiss her. Make her feel that she's all that matters in the world at that moment and just doing the little things that create the atmosphere in and out of bed. I love this and the ladies who have been kind enough to verify me appear to agree. Always wanting to leave a lady saying 'WOW' if possible isn't a bad place to start from.

Were you in love during those two times? "

I was THEN...

"Like i have already said . Confidence and arrigance are mistaken far to often . And part of it boiks down to feeling in control . Dont like my attitude dont bother me . Theres women iut there just as confident as me . If telling me im arrogant makes anyone feel that control so what ? Am about pleasing and teasing and staisfying sexually . No i aint and would never big myself up in the hope of a shag . Already said on here im more than happy masterbating keeping him trained and upto the job that's nice he must be well trained after 6 months then"

sorry i must remember in future that fab is the only place a bloke is ever likely to gain any sexual experience and sexuall verifications lol , book cover judged , signed sealed and delivered :P

"Like i have already said . Confidence and arrigance are mistaken far to often . And part of it boiks down to feeling in control . Dont like my attitude dont bother me . Theres women iut there just as confident as me . If telling me im arrogant makes anyone feel that control so what ? Am about pleasing and teasing and staisfying sexually . No i aint and would never big myself up in the hope of a shag . Already said on here im more than happy masterbating keeping him trained and upto the job that's nice he must be well trained after 6 months then

sorry i must remember in future that fab is the only place a bloke is ever likely to gain any sexual experience and sexuall verifications lol , book cover judged , signed sealed and delivered :P "

apology accepted

"Like i have already said . Confidence and arrigance are mistaken far to often . And part of it boiks down to feeling in control . Dont like my attitude dont bother me . Theres women iut there just as confident as me . If telling me im arrogant makes anyone feel that control so what ? Am about pleasing and teasing and staisfying sexually . No i aint and would never big myself up in the hope of a shag . Already said on here im more than happy masterbating keeping him trained and upto the job that's nice he must be well trained after 6 months then

sorry i must remember in future that fab is the only place a bloke is ever likely to gain any sexual experience and sexuall verifications lol , book cover judged , signed sealed and delivered :P apology accepted"

So not all blokes keep intouch with there past encounters ? wow thats bizzarre , every woman iv ever been with has told me , you are the cockyest fukker i have ever met but you are good at what you do and how you do it , and your in my thoughts forever

sorry i must remember in future that fab is the only place a bloke is ever likely to gain any sexual experience and sexuall verifications lol , book cover judged , signed sealed and delivered :P apology accepted

So not all blokes keep intouch with there past encounters ? wow thats bizzarre , every woman iv ever been with has told me , you are the cockyest fukker i have ever met but you are good at what you do and how you do it , and your in my thoughts forever "

I'm sure they do say that, sadly I'm not in a position to ever find out

we always have meaningful sex with each other -

sorry i must remember in future that fab is the only place a bloke is ever likely to gain any sexual experience and sexuall verifications lol , book cover judged , signed sealed and delivered :P apology accepted

So not all blokes keep intouch with there past encounters ? wow thats bizzarre , every woman iv ever been with has told me , you are the cockyest fukker i have ever met but you are good at what you do and how you do it , and your in my thoughts forever I'm sure they do say that, sadly I'm not in a position to ever find out"

really ? your profile says woman ? that in my book is you being in with a chance :P

So not all blokes keep intouch with there past encounters ? wow thats bizzarre , every woman iv ever been with has told me , you are the cockyest fukker i have ever met but you are good at what you do and how you do it , and your in my thoughts forever I'm sure they do say that, sadly I'm not in a position to ever find out

really ? your profile says woman ? that in my book is you being in with a chance :P"

I'm too old

"we always have meaningful sex with each other - "

every sex iv ever had has been meaningful , i put 110% effort into it , there for to me its meaningful to me , sex is not just sex its a different experience evrytime , make the best of what you have infront of you and i always do

I have 100% made love (as tacky as the words sound) and its lovely. But I'm on Fab to fuck. Not make love.

"we always have meaningful sex with each other -

every sex iv ever had has been meaningful , i put 110% effort into it , there for to me its meaningful to me , sex is not just sex its a different experience evrytime , make the best of what you have infront of you and i always do "

You're awesome in bed, we get the idea. New record pls.

"I have 100% made love (as tacky as the words sound) and its lovely. But I'm on Fab to fuck. Not make love. "

im on fab to fuck the way i love it and the types of woman i love to fuck , love aint sex and sex aint love , but sex aint sex and love aint love either

, confused much ? thought so

every sex iv ever had has been meaningful , i put 110% effort into it , there for to me its meaningful to me , sex is not just sex its a different experience evrytime , make the best of what you have infront of you and i always do

You're awesome in bed, we get the idea. New record pls. "

adelle , hellooooooooo :P chart topper haha

Fine line ladies confidence - self worth - arrogance . . . Learn the signals = less dissapointment = us men being more understood "

Oh you are such an arrogant knob....gallops off to time out!

Fine line ladies confidence - self worth - arrogance . . . Learn the signals = less dissapointment = us men being more understood

Oh you are such an arrogant knob....gallops off to time out!"

I can't disagree

Oh you are such an arrogant knob....gallops off to time out!"

And your pics are right up my street :P

Grantham

I'm not sure he's from the same planet

You're awesome in bed, we get the idea. New record pls. "

thanks - you wrote my thoughts

"I'm not sure he's from the same planet "

at last a woman that notices a difference , yr getting there :P

thanks - you wrote my thoughts "

I would have been more blunt but I'm avoiding the naughty step this week

I would have been more blunt but I'm avoiding the naughty step this week "

well they say you should love yourself - he sure does

I would have been more blunt but I'm avoiding the naughty step this week "

If i in anyway offend anyone all i can say that is not my intentions aint going to appologise for having my own _iews on things and being that confident some minoritys find me offensive or arrogant , , judging a person defines how you are yourself , not how they are

If i in anyway offend anyone all i can say that is not my intentions aint going to appologise for having my own _iews on things and being that confident some minoritys find me offensive or arrogant , , judging a person defines how you are yourself , not how they are "

I'm not offended, nor am I judging you, I merely find you curious. Maybe you don't paint yourself in an especially favorable way by the way you express yourself, that's all.

If i in anyway offend anyone all i can say that is not my intentions aint going to appologise for having my own _iews on things and being that confident some minoritys find me offensive or arrogant , , judging a person defines how you are yourself , not how they are

I'm not offended, nor am I judging you, I merely find you curious. Maybe you don't paint yourself in an especially favorable way by the way you express yourself, that's all. "

and maybe i dont lol , maybe you need to be able to see those signals that are almost invisible that make me the uniquest fuker youve ever had the pleasure of speaking to

I'm not offended, nor am I judging you, I merely find you curious. Maybe you don't paint yourself in an especially favorable way by the way you express yourself, that's all.

and maybe i dont lol , maybe you need to be able to see those signals that are almost invisible that make me the uniquest fuker youve ever had the pleasure of speaking to "

You're certainly unique.

"Irrespective of whether it's a 'meet' or not, taking the trouble to not only ensure the lady has a fulfilling experience, but also create a feeling of closeness between you - taking her by surprise in the way that you softly kiss her. Make her feel that she's all that matters in the world at that moment and just doing the little things that create the atmosphere in and out of bed. I love this and the ladies who have been kind enough to verify me appear to agree. Always wanting to leave a lady saying 'WOW' if possible isn't a bad place to start from. "

Ditto and in reverse .....

For the moment I am with him I make love .....he is all that matters when I'm with him

Mwah x

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Nice Heathers reference. Not made love in three years. Sex is marvelous but do miss that deeper buzz.

To Mr Ruddy Amazing Brilliant Shag, stick around, might learn something.

Fabs isn't all casual bonking y'know

and maybe i dont lol , maybe you need to be able to see those signals that are almost invisible that make me the uniquest fuker youve ever had the pleasure of speaking to "

Like I said, that's just my _iew, and an internet forum isn't the most appropriate to pick up on those "almost invisible signals."

"Nice Heathers reference. Not made love in three years. Sex is marvelous but do miss that deeper buzz.

Fabs isn't all casual bonking y'know"

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to click onto the reference. Gold star for you chickie.

"Irrespective of whether it's a 'meet' or not, taking the trouble to not only ensure the lady has a fulfilling experience, but also create a feeling of closeness between you - taking her by surprise in the way that you softly kiss her. Make her feel that she's all that matters in the world at that moment and just doing the little things that create the atmosphere in and out of bed. I love this and the ladies who have been kind enough to verify me appear to agree. Always wanting to leave a lady saying 'WOW' if possible isn't a bad place to start from.

For the moment I am with him I make love .....he is all that matters when I'm with him

Mwah x "

i will not give up at the first hurdle lol i will take my time and i will make you cum and i will make you say WOW in a way you likely never have 110 % effort everytime , does exactly what it says on the tin , awesome experience guaranteed

"Irrespective of whether it's a 'meet' or not, taking the trouble to not only ensure the lady has a fulfilling experience, but also create a feeling of closeness between you - taking her by surprise in the way that you softly kiss her. Make her feel that she's all that matters in the world at that moment and just doing the little things that create the atmosphere in and out of bed. I love this and the ladies who have been kind enough to verify me appear to agree. Always wanting to leave a lady saying 'WOW' if possible isn't a bad place to start from.

Mwah x

i will not give up at the first hurdle lol i will take my time and i will make you cum and i will make you say WOW in a way you likely never have 110 % effort everytime , does exactly what it says on the tin , awesome experience guaranteed "

but what makes you think that other guys don't do that?

Mwah x

i will not give up at the first hurdle lol i will take my time and i will make you cum and i will make you say WOW in a way you likely never have 110 % effort everytime , does exactly what it says on the tin , awesome experience guaranteed but what makes you think that other guys don't do that?

"

Because he is clearly the very best of the best.

Mwah x

i will not give up at the first hurdle lol i will take my time and i will make you cum and i will make you say WOW in a way you likely never have 110 % effort everytime , does exactly what it says on the tin , awesome experience guaranteed but what makes you think that other guys don't do that?

Because he is clearly the very best of the best. "

well we got three of them thinking that now

Mwah x

maybe elsewhere not on here - unless nobody wants to share and not verifying -

Someone with have to a fuck off lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Last time was probably about 3 years ago....it was intense

To the OP

I DO DESIRE WE MAY BE BETTER STRANGERS

and

I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR TIME ON FAB IS AS PLEASANT AS YOU ....

Mwah

X

Is there any physical difference....surely the difference (and there is one) is in your head. It is your (both) mindset....but the act is still the same...

I know exactly what you mean and this is my aim everytime

Mwah x

maybe elsewhere not on here - unless nobody wants to share and not verifying - "

All mouth & no trousers? Surely not

Oh goodness....one more Bacardi and I will have to apologise for my words!

"Oh goodness....one more Bacardi and I will have to apologise for my words! "

*gags Ms Angel and sends her off with a spank on the arse*

"Oh goodness....one more Bacardi and I will have to apologise for my words! "

make it a double and do not say sorry xx

Angel, Angelic & Mistletoe

Ladies I applaud your patience tolerance and sense of fun. It has been a joy to watch.

Gentle smile

Mwah x

Grantham

" and maybe i dont lol , maybe you need to be able to see those signals that are almost invisible that make me the uniquest fuker youve ever had the pleasure of speaking to

Like I said, that's just my _iew, and an internet forum isn't the most appropriate to pick up on those "almost invisible signals.""

I see signals

" and maybe i dont lol , maybe you need to be able to see those signals that are almost invisible that make me the uniquest fuker youve ever had the pleasure of speaking to

Like I said, that's just my _iew, and an internet forum isn't the most appropriate to pick up on those "almost invisible signals."

I see signals "

Is this the same as seeing ghosts?

"Angel, Angelic & Mistletoe

Ladies I applaud your patience tolerance and sense of fun. It has been a joy to watch.

Gentle smile

Mwah x "

I'm glad that you enjoyed your festive Sunday evening entertainment x

I see signals

Is this the same as seeing ghosts?"

I think you're seeing... *puts sunglasses on*... spirits

Confidence is good, the lad on here who has lots of it probably IS a great shag if he can translate that confidence into action and truly respond to the signals that any woman gives to make it a amazing unique experience tailored to each, good luck to him!

Conversely, I have low self confidence and I'm a shit shag, so he's got a point!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"Nice Heathers reference. Not made love in three years. Sex is marvelous but do miss that deeper buzz.

Fabs isn't all casual bonking y'know

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to click onto the reference. Gold star for you chickie. "

[Bows. Exits stage left]

Mwah x

that sounds way to much like an old dunlop advert lol

"Confidence is good, the lad on here who has lots of it probably IS a great shag if he can translate that confidence into action and truly respond to the signals that any woman gives to make it a amazing unique experience tailored to each, good luck to him!

Conversely, I have low self confidence and I'm a shit shag, so he's got a point! "

I'll probably meet him out of some gruesome curiosity.

Mwah x

that sounds way to much like an old dunlop advert lol"

Superb stopping power even in the wet :P

"Confidence is good, the lad on here who has lots of it probably IS a great shag if he can translate that confidence into action and truly respond to the signals that any woman gives to make it a amazing unique experience tailored to each, good luck to him!

Conversely, I have low self confidence and I'm a shit shag, so he's got a point!

I'll probably meet him out of some gruesome curiosity. "

see here we have it , you automatically presume that because im a man and 90 % of men are that needy they will ( probably ) meet ,,,

you say you will probably meet me , are you that confident then ?

see here we have it , you automatically presume that because im a man and 90 % of men are that needy they will ( probably ) meet ,,,

you say you will probably meet me , are you that confident then ?"

I most definitely won't meet you....*refers to own profile - the ability to lead is appealing, narcissism most certainly isnt* ... heads to the Bacardi bottle and looks forward to my spanking!

In that case ive made love about once. Its not somehing i crave or feel im missing out on though xx

I most definitely won't meet you....*refers to own profile - the ability to lead is appealing, narcissism most certainly isnt* ... heads to the Bacardi bottle and looks forward to my spanking! "

all these big words aint turning me on in the slightest especially given the fact half this site likely dont even know what they mean , keep it real , keep it simple , keep it fun for everyone even those who dont know a thing about the big words lol

you say you will probably meet me , are you that confident then ?"

I didn't "automatically presume" anything, and where did you get the 90% of men thing from?

I have plenty of self confidence, I'm damn happy in my own skin and as my own person, nor am I arrogant, nor do I assume that ~everyone~ will find me attractive - some will prefer blondes, some will prefer slimmer ladies, some larger ladies.

I'd only consider meeting you to confirm that your sexual prowness is as brilliant as you make it out to be, but as I don't find you physically attractive, or mentally stimulating in the slightest, then I wouldn't.

"In that case ive made love about once. Its not somehing i crave or feel im missing out on though xx"

love aint something i crave either , honesty confidence and a spark in the eye is what im all about , and i cant help but feel really turned on by a woman who has all 3

I most definitely won't meet you....*refers to own profile - the ability to lead is appealing, narcissism most certainly isnt* ... heads to the Bacardi bottle and looks forward to my spanking!

all these big words aint turning me on in the slightest especially given the fact half this site likely dont even know what they mean , keep it real , keep it simple , keep it fun for everyone even those who dont know a thing about the big words lol "

why don't you start a thread on how to please a woman then all the other guys can get tips.

I didn't "automatically presume" anything, and where did you get the 90% of men thing from?

I have plenty of self confidence, I'm damn happy in my own skin and as my own person, nor am I arrogant, nor do I assume that ~everyone~ will find me attractive - some will prefer blondes, some will prefer slimmer ladies, some larger ladies.

I'd only consider meeting you to confirm that your sexual prowness is as brilliant as you make it out to be, but as I don't find you physically attractive, or mentally stimulating in the slightest, then I wouldn't."

think i need a bucket

Quick....someone spank me now! I'm off to consult the thesaurus so that OP doesn't have to worry about the 'big' words!

"Quick....someone spank me now! I'm off to consult the thesaurus so that OP doesn't have to worry about the 'big' words!"

lmao hahahaha

"Quick....someone spank me now! I'm off to consult the thesaurus so that OP doesn't have to worry about the 'big' words!"

Eh, I already offered to spank you!

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 21:03:45]

I'd only consider meeting you to confirm that your sexual prowness is as brilliant as you make it out to be, but as I don't find you physically attractive, or mentally stimulating in the slightest, then I wouldn't.

"

What's the shocked face for? A lack of a legitimate argument?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Is there any physical difference....surely the difference (and there is one) is in your head. It is your (both) mindset....but the act is still the same..."

I don't think so. ...yes, it is mostly about the emotional connection, but I feel a difference in the touch of someone who really loves me.

"Angel, Angelic & Mistletoe

Gentle smile

Mwah x "

Sorry

Plus Kinky Minx.... Xx

As i said ladies I'm sure the OP will find the rest of his time on FAB as pleasant as he is ....

Sex can be great for so many different reasons,but in my opinion it's such a different thing "making love" to someone you are truly in love with.It's beyond an amazing fuck any day...

"Quick....someone spank me now! I'm off to consult the thesaurus so that OP doesn't have to worry about the 'big' words!

Eh, I already offered to spank you!"

Gets on all fours and looks up in hopeful anticipation...

What's the shocked face for? A lack of a legitimate argument?"

not all lol , lack of legitimate arguement ? twas thee that said youd probably meet me out of curiosity not me , i was simply pointing out that maybe i wouldnt meet you lol :P

The last time was last Friday . I met an amazing woman a few months ago but dont see her much atm .. when we get together its electric . I love every second and intended to change regularly in the new year .. am i smitten

.. hell yes and why not .. lovemaking is the ultimate bond xxx

not all lol , lack of legitimate arguement ? twas thee that said youd probably meet me out of curiosity not me , i was simply pointing out that maybe i wouldnt meet you lol :P"

Oh good, thank you

Now take me up on my other points, please. I'm curious as to your reasoning...

not all lol , lack of legitimate arguement ? twas thee that said youd probably meet me out of curiosity not me , i was simply pointing out that maybe i wouldnt meet you lol :P

Oh good, thank you

Now take me up on my other points, please. I'm curious as to your reasoning..."

are you reffering to your other points that are so very much similar to mine ? about you being happy in yr own skin ? im very happy , infact im ecstatic in my own skin , and there really is noone id rather be than myself

"When was the last time you really made love to someone - the full experience, not just the sex or even the atmosphere - and what made it different than regular sex?"

It was last weekend with my gorgeous, sexy, lovely husband. We never have sex, we always make love

Oh good, thank you

are you reffering to your other points that are so very much similar to mine ? about you being happy in yr own skin ? im very happy , infact im ecstatic in my own skin , and there really is noone id rather be than myself "

And your 90% of men thing?

Also, why would you presume that someone wouls have to be "confident enough" to meet you?

And surely those who are truly confident in themselves wouldn't feel the need to continuously big themselves up? Could you simply not be confident without bragging about how good you are?

ok so if we are describing { making love being that type of sex that your so very use to with a partner that you have been having sex with for x amont of years , then i would have to say that the last time i had sex like that would have to be 6 years ago , and i had sex with very person months ago ,, sex aint sex and love aint love sex dont make love and love dont make sex

Oh good, thank you

are you reffering to your other points that are so very much similar to mine ? about you being happy in yr own skin ? im very happy , infact im ecstatic in my own skin , and there really is noone id rather be than myself

Also, why would you presume that someone wouls have to be "confident enough" to meet you?

And surely those who are truly confident in themselves wouldn't feel the need to continuously big themselves up? Could you simply not be confident without bragging about how good you are?"

I'm fucking amazing!

Oh good, thank you

And surely those who are truly confident in themselves wouldn't feel the need to continuously big themselves up? Could you simply not be confident without bragging about how good you are?

I'm fucking amazing! "

Grantham

"What's the shocked face for? A lack of a legitimate argument?"

Can't be, not had one since the start

Anyway I've come to the conclusion I just like having sex

"In that case ive made love about once. Its not somehing i crave or feel im missing out on though xx

love aint something i crave either , honesty confidence and a spark in the eye is what im all about , and i cant help but feel really turned on by a woman who has all 3 "

What i mean is i get love at home

"What's the shocked face for? A lack of a legitimate argument?

Can't be, not had one since the start "

Meow meow.

"Anyway I've come to the conclusion I just like having sex "

me also amen

"What's the shocked face for? A lack of a legitimate argument?

Can't be, not had one since the start

Meow meow. "

easy tiger

"Anyway I've come to the conclusion I just like having sex "

Yeah but some are better at it than others ..

Mwah x "

Mwah - right back at you gorgeous! x

Mwah x

"

Tbh I'd never really describe great sex as "effort".

Makes it sound like work.

But then I also love lazy sex so all this "I will be the best!!!!!" Kinda stuff sounds like a job

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

[Removed by poster at 20/12/15 21:42:35]

Mwah x

But then I also love lazy sex so all this "I will be the best!!!!!" Kinda stuff sounds like a job"

i never said great sex was effort tho , i said i put 110 % effort in it being great sex

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Have the batteries run out in the remote yet?

Mwah x

But then I also love lazy sex so all this "I will be the best!!!!!" Kinda stuff sounds like a job

i never said great sex was effort tho , i said i put 110 % effort in it being great sex "

So no quickies? No lazy morning shad when you're both half a sleep?

Putting in effort makes it sound weird Tbh.

Then again I've had people comment how amazing the sex was after and I've been thinking "meh Tbh I spent most of the time planning my weekend out in my head".

To day it's great sex every single time you do it makes it seem unlikely

Mwah x

i never said great sex was effort tho , i said i put 110 % effort in it being great sex

Then again I've had people comment how amazing the sex was after and I've been thinking "meh Tbh I spent most of the time planning my weekend out in my head".

To day it's great sex every single time you do it makes it seem unlikely "

so ladies please note- next one that has amazing time with thx118 - ask him after the event what hes up to next few days - ive met him and hes ok really

Grantham

" ive met him and hes ok really "

" ive met him and hes ok really "

It's a disturbing thought isn't it.

"Making love to/with someone you are in love to, is an unique experience of intense intimacy, body and soul come together to make one.

Then passing the night in repeating over and over again the experience while staring at each other and exchanging proof of mutual passion and love

"

Haha, this is ace. Go on then, describe to me what a soul actually is.

"Is there any physical difference....surely the difference (and there is one) is in your head. It is your (both) mindset....but the act is still the same..."

Id say for me there is a big physical difference as well as the obviously emotional element.. Making love is intimate and to be honest time seems to stop... Body tingles for hours and sometimes days...

SW London

Mwah x

To day it's great sex every single time you do it makes it seem unlikely "

Its great because of who its with and the connection ... planning the weekend together in your head ...?

"Making love to/with someone you are in love to, is an unique experience of intense intimacy, body and soul come together to make one.

Haha, this is ace. Go on then, describe to me what a soul actually is. "

A word to describe the as yet undefined conciousnes that arises from the incredibly complex machinary of our brains?

The sum of our conciousnes and subconscious minds,our darkest fears,dearest desires and most desperate hopes.

In other words "you" but without needed several thousand pages to accurately write it down.

Mwah x

Its great because of who its with and the connection ... planning the weekend together in your head ...?"

No more sort of "ugh I've gotta remember to take the bike for a new rear tyre the tread is nearly gone, oh while I'm going that way I should probably pick up some extra co2 canisters for next time I go plinking"

My running on autopilot and being a bit bored didn't seem to affect their enjoyment all that much. But my point was what's amazing sex for one half may be boring for the other

A word to describe the as yet undefined conciousnes that arises from the incredibly complex machinary of our brains?

The sum of our conciousnes and subconscious minds,our darkest fears,dearest desires and most desperate hopes.

In other words "you" but without needed several thousand pages to accurately write it down."

Brilliant. Thanks for giving me a laugh on this hungover Sunday evening.

In other words "you" but without needed several thousand pages to accurately write it down.

Brilliant. Thanks for giving me a laugh on this hungover Sunday evening. "

So how do you define "you"?

Cause despite its religious origins I honestly can't think of a word better than soul to make sure someone understand what I'm talking about.

I'm a mass of muscle skin and bone with a brain. I am my brain. Not much more to it than that.

"I'm a mass of muscle skin and bone with a brain. I am my brain. Not much more to it than that. "
right but that doesn't answer the question.

You are a machine just like is aid however you have a conciousnes this arises from the processes of your body, chemical and electrical.

To put poorly "software" that needs a word to describe it but mind may work but it doesn't really fit the cultural definitions.

If I say to you Mr x and Mrs Y are soul mates

You know straight away exactly what I mean by that

.I say they're brain mates, a mind match, experientially equall etc you wouldn't really know what I meant.

So soul is a an easy word to sum up "you" you mind,your personality etc

...Up on the Downs

Mwah x

Its great because of who its with and the connection ... planning the weekend together in your head ...?

No more sort of "ugh I've gotta remember to take the bike for a new rear tyre the tread is nearly gone, oh while I'm going that way I should probably pick up some extra co2 canisters for next time I go plinking"

My running on autopilot and being a bit bored didn't seem to affect their enjoyment all that much. But my point was what's amazing sex for one half may be boring for the other

"

I have been there - I once actually thought 'This guy is having a whale of a time' despite the fact I was not into it at all! But no way I would call that making love!

...Up on the Downs

"I'm a mass of muscle skin and bone with a brain. I am my brain. Not much more to it than that. right but that doesn't answer the question.

You are a machine just like is aid however you have a conciousnes this arises from the processes of your body, chemical and electrical.

To put poorly "software" that needs a word to describe it but mind may work but it doesn't really fit the cultural definitions.

.I say they're brain mates, a mind match, experientially equall etc you wouldn't really know what I meant.

"

Yes, in my very neat world the soul consists of mind, will, and emotion, and then there is something else - called the spirit.

Real lovemaking is body, soul and spirit in my book.

"I'm a mass of muscle skin and bone with a brain. I am my brain. Not much more to it than that. right but that doesn't answer the question.

Yes, in my very neat world the soul consists of mind, will, and emotion, and then there is something else - called the spirit.

Real lovemaking is body, soul and spirit in my book. "

I have an image of what you might call lovemaking and I can honestly say if my image is accurate then I've never made love.

...Up on the Downs

I have an image of what you might call lovemaking and I can honestly say if my image is accurate then I've never made love. "

Awww, well I hope it is innacurate - or that you do very soon!!

At this point in time I'm not sure if I've ever made love - as I've never had a man who just loves me for who I am, even in two long term relationships.

I've had fantastic, intimate sex though - and fantastic horny fucks! I like all kinds of sex - but it would be nice to have amazing sex with someone who cares about me again one day! Xx

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"At this point in time I'm not sure if I've ever made love - as I've never had a man who just loves me for who I am, even in two long term relationships.

I've had fantastic, intimate sex though - and fantastic horny fucks! I like all kinds of sex - but it would be nice to have amazing sex with someone who cares about me again one day! Xx Awwwwwww..

"

I have an image of what you might call lovemaking and I can honestly say if my image is accurate then I've never made love.

Awww, well I hope it is innacurate - or that you do very soon!! "

I hope it's accurate, it gives me something to look forward to

...Up on the Downs

Awww, well I hope it is innacurate - or that you do very soon!!

I hope it's accurate, it gives me something to look forward to "

Haha!!

I've never experienced it. It wasn't something that happened with the man I thought I loved and since him I've never become emotionally or mentally connected with someone to have that kind of sex.

» Add a new message to this topic