FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Confidence

Confidence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just how many guys is there out there that could put there skills upto a yearly olympic challenge and there be 4 female judges . All score by 1-10 and the winner get a trophy ? Think its possible . I am that confident i would be a very good contender . Judges have to vote on both personality creativity stamina blood flow girth length etc etc ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Didn't know cocks had personalities!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're confident but you don't have any verifications?

"Just how many guys is there out there that could put there skills upto a yearly olympic challenge and there be 4 female judges . All score by 1-10 and the winner get a trophy ? Think its possible . I am that confident i would be a very good contender . Judges have to vote on both personality creativity stamina blood flow girth length etc etc ? "

good job there no category of months been on here to meets ratio

world class snorkeler

"You're confident but you don't have any verifications?"

because iv not had sex with or met anyone off here lol

"You're confident but you don't have any verifications?

because iv not had sex with or met anyone off here lol "

lol..so you'll need a meet to get a vote?..shrewd

Theres confidence and then theres...

I'll take the friends I've made and the years of fun we've had together over a trophy thanks

"Theres confidence and then theres... "
me ? :p

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Bullshit lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Marks and Spencer's confidence

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just how many guys is there out there that could put there skills upto a yearly olympic challenge and there be 4 female judges . All score by 1-10 and the winner get a trophy ? Think its possible . I am that confident i would be a very good contender . Judges have to vote on both personality creativity stamina blood flow girth length etc etc ? "

Not sure that it's a competition.

By *hor ThumbMan  over a year ago

bristol

Wow! i didnt realise it was a competitor sport. I've never felt that i need a trophy or a meddle. I find sex a bit more hedonistic than that and its also very subjective

"Just how many guys is there out there that could put there skills upto a yearly olympic challenge and there be 4 female judges . All score by 1-10 and the winner get a trophy ? Think its possible . I am that confident i would be a very good contender . Judges have to vote on both personality creativity stamina blood flow girth length etc etc ?

Not sure that it's a competition."

bottox and sun beds are lol

So how does this work? 4 girls all go on sex dates with each of the contenders, then mark them on predetermined categories?

The same 4 girls for consistency? Or different 4 girls for each contender?

It's a clever plan, but why not have a knock out system, ie if there's 8 candidates, have 4 quarter finals, winners thorough to the semis and another 4 dates, then the winners of that through to the final. So in the end the two finalists get 12 shags - a bit like a pyramid shagging scheme!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just how many guys is there out there that could put there skills upto a yearly olympic challenge and there be 4 female judges . All score by 1-10 and the winner get a trophy ? Think its possible . I am that confident i would be a very good contender . Judges have to vote on both personality creativity stamina blood flow girth length etc etc ?

Not sure that it's a competition.

bottox and sun beds are lol "

Eh?

Ha ha ha. Welcome to the forums fella. Fucking hell.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Dear god!

Sex isn't a competition!

It's an experience .

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Your fairly new? But here for over 4 months? Really? Nah I don't think this will work lol

So how does this work? 4 girls all go on sex dates with each of the contenders, then mark them on predetermined categories?

It's a clever plan, but why not have a knock out system, ie if there's 8 candidates, have 4 quarter finals, winners thorough to the semis and another 4 dates, then the winners of that through to the final. So in the end the two finalists get 12 shags - a bit like a pyramid shagging scheme!

"

same 4 women throughout the heats . Week intervals between each . Heats for both 1on1 and 4on1 . How many shags does that add to ? 24 or 88 ?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

In my experiences, guys with the "confidence" exhibited here are usually terrible shags.

"In my experiences, guys with the "confidence" exhibited here are usually terrible shags. "

"In my experiences, guys with the "confidence" exhibited here are usually terrible shags. "

same 4 women throughout the heats . Week intervals between each . Heats for both 1on1 and 4on1 . How many shags does that add to ? 24 or 88 ? "

I'm convinced! Where do I sign? I haven't got a cats chance in hell of winning the thing but, to be honest, I'm quite happy to spectacularly crash and burn to a humiliating defeat in the first round if I can get 4 shags out of it!

im told this happens to more women than id ever imagined . 85% of women dont even experience an orgasm ..... Shocking

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"In my experiences, guys with the "confidence" exhibited here are usually terrible shags.

im told this happens to more women than id ever imagined . 85% of women dont even experience an orgasm ..... Shocking "

And out of curiosity where did you get that statistic from?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"In my experiences, guys with the "confidence" exhibited here are usually terrible shags.

im told this happens to more women than id ever imagined . 85% of women dont even experience an orgasm ..... Shocking "

Of the women you've met?

im told this happens to more women than id ever imagined . 85% of women dont even experience an orgasm ..... Shocking

"

on a programme on tv . Orgasm through penetrative sex it said . Dnt ask me what the program was but that 15" long american bloke was on it

Of the women you've met? "

Never been told im useless once . Quite the other way really

Some men are very selfish.

Some men are very selfish."

im never selfish when it comes to sex . I like to take my time

on a programme on tv . Orgasm through penetrative sex it said . Dnt ask me what the program was but that 15" long american bloke was on it "

Most women don't anyway. It depends on how sensitive a lady's g spot is and if you find the right position.

on a programme on tv . Orgasm through penetrative sex it said . Dnt ask me what the program was but that 15" long american bloke was on it

Most women don't anyway. It depends on how sensitive a lady's g spot is and if you find the right position."

what if the dicks perfect shape to not have to try and find it ?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Of the women you've met?

Never been told im useless once . Quite the other way really "

That's great that you have such a good sex life, long may it continue. Don't forget it takes two

Of the women you've met?

Never been told im useless once . Quite the other way really

That's great that you have such a good sex life, long may it continue. Don't forget it takes two "

of course . Anything less is masterbation i have a very active sex life and have had for 20 yr n been with enough to know how to fuk

Most women don't anyway. It depends on how sensitive a lady's g spot is and if you find the right position.

what if the dicks perfect shape to not have to try and find it ? "

I highly doubt that there's such a cock... but if there is, for me it would have a bulbous tip with a spiral pattern running down the shaft, or four inches long with a shaft about two inches in width with a head that's about five inches in circumference. If you find one of those exact designs attached to a man, give me a bell.

"You're confident but you don't have any verifications?"

must have left them speechless

"You're confident but you don't have any verifications?

must have left them speechless"

couldnt be more right

I will contribute a hinest opinion aswell as my little joke op.

Sex for me is all in the mind. I can have orgasms with the smallest of guys and nothing with the more well endowed. I dont think its technique but more how much i want them and if they turn me on enough for me to let go x

And may I also add that there's a difference between confidence & arrogance...

Winner gets five cock rings through his Vas Defrens in the shape of the Olympic flag.

'Five cock rings for the mortal man, ribbed for her pleasure....'

Those 85% of woman wont let go . You need to feel relaxed . Try picking a dumbell up and curling using yr bicep and massage it ..... Dont feel nice does it . Technique has everything to do with it . Please give us men some credit

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Dnt ask me what the program was but that 15" long american bloke was on it "

Mini Me from Austin Powers ?

"

Dnt ask me what the program was but that 15" long american bloke was on it

Mini Me from Austin Powers ?"

pmsfl . Haha no im fairly certain the program had jonah the airport security alert guy on . Parading up the rd in tight lycra pants

The laughter ......

Good luck mate

X

Nope,

A.I am not confident enough to compete

B. I tend to be about average so wouldn't win anyway

C. I don't feel it should be a competition because there's so many types and preferences and numbers don't really stand out when it comes to sex in most cases

"The laughter ......

Good luck mate

X "

dont need luck when youve got me sweet heart

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

Neck lol

"Theres confidence and then theres...

Neck lol "

Brass ?

I'd have to do each contender twice, I'm a shit first shag.

"I'd have to do each contender twice, I'm a shit first shag. "

has a man actually told you that ? . I like to use untaught rather than shit . Shame on him

Can't be arsed to read the post but love competitions... so my list of limited talents are thus...

1) I can dance blindfolded in a crowded room without bumping into people (ESP)

2) I can lift my own bodyweight above my own head although it's not physically possible do that (existential thinking)

3) I can explain the banach-tarski paradox (pure math)

4) I know how many angels can dance on a pin-head (existential-theoretical-theological-mathematics)

5) I can forget what I meant to post.... erm

Christmas eh, it's all good

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

i think your fail on the drugs test though

"I'd have to do each contender twice, I'm a shit first shag.

has a man actually told you that ? . I like to use untaught rather than shit . Shame on him "

Nooo that's me putting pressure on myself, first time nerves and getting a feel of the guy I'm with, always better second time and each time after.

i think your fail on the drugs test though "

. like anti doping lol . Hey they could also have class heats rated whilst intoxicated or medicated

"I'd have to do each contender twice, I'm a shit first shag. "

Me too....but once Ive got that first 30 seconds out of the way I'm bloody fantastic...the second shag will be the best 45 seconds of your life!!!...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd have to do each contender twice, I'm a shit first shag.

Me too....but once Ive got that first 30 seconds out of the way I'm bloody fantastic...the second shag will be the best 45 seconds of your life!!!... "

» Add a new message to this topic