FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sun sea and suspicious parents

sun sea and suspicious parents

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did anyone see this?

2 18 yr olds, one male, one female head of to ibiza with their friends for their first hols abroad sans parents and....the parents go abroad and spy on them....

not until the last day do they reveal that they have been there and watching them all along (even going into their rooms to snoop...).

the boy chose his last day to go to a strip club, first time ever....his parents hide in the back and chose the moment when the stripper has the son on stage, sucking on his nipple and undoing his trousers before in walks mom....

now, i cant imagine what that will do for his future performance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

makes you wonder what they had done previously not be trusted.

"makes you wonder what they had done previously not be trusted."

apparently they were both ideal kids....but the parents wanted to know that they were adults

Forum Mod

I watched part of this the other day,I don't know if its a series?

Rob and I both said that the kids were 18 and therefore adults so they could do what they wanted really

As a mum its still going to be a huge worry when either of mine decide to go abroad for the first time and im sure ill be sedning them off amidst a million lectures, but I have to remember that I did exactly the same and my parents were probably just as worried

I had a whale of a time though

I would have hated my mother to have spied on me, yeah your parents probably know everything, but you like to feel that they dont. Ive never seen the programme but I will try and watch it. I usually like this kind of thing

"I would have hated my mother to have spied on me, yeah your parents probably know everything, but you like to feel that they dont. Ive never seen the programme but I will try and watch it. I usually like this kind of thing "

it was cringe worthy...one mom clearly wanted to be daughters best friend and go out and party with her...the other mom was whiter than white and frumpy.

i was appalled that they could spy on them like that!

it is a series though hpc

By *urreyfun2008Man  over a year ago

East Grinstead

We can't wrap our kids in cotton wool, we already do that in childhood, extending that to when over 18 is going too far.

Kids need time with their friends, just as teens need time on their own, and once 18 really parents we need to be there as the emergency backstop, not snooping around.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Woah - and I thought my parenting skills sometimes left a few things to be desired! Even I'd never consider doing something like that!

swindon

...by the time kids in Swindon reach 18, they've usually got 2 or 3 kids of their own anyway!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Bloody hell, bad parenting in my eyes.....much better to trust your kids will make the right choices.............then if all else fails ground them until they are 41

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Can't help wondering what the parents did them selves to make them so suspcious of their kids?

Mind you, if my kids get up to half of what I did I'm gona lock them in their room till they're 30! lol

it's on now on bbc3

swindon

"it's on now on bbc3"

Nice one, will try to catch it on the iPlayer later on.

» Add a new message to this topic