FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hitachi Magic Wand

Hitachi Magic Wand

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking of getting a Hitachi Magic Wand, but there's loads to choose from ranging from £30 to £100.

Anyone know which is the best for under £50? And are they better than Rabbits?

Thanx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm thinking of getting a Hitachi Magic Wand, but there's loads to choose from ranging from £30 to £100.

Thanx"

Is it endorsed my paul daniels ?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I'm thinking of getting a Hitachi Magic Wand, but there's loads to choose from ranging from £30 to £100.

Thanx

Is it endorsed my paul daniels ? "

No, but now you know why Debbie McGee always had such a huge smile.

"Now that's magic!"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hee hee lol...

Thanx

Is it endorsed my paul daniels ?

No, but now you know why Debbie McGee always had such a huge smile.

"Now that's magic!""

Oh so it comes with a free paper bag then....for his head

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Rsbbits are feckin' useless....the Hitachi Magic Wand is the ULTIMATE sex toy (and not just for us girlies!!!!)

but be careful...make sure you get the right one...not a copy...costs about £60...and worth every penny!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Rsbbits are feckin' useless....the Hitachi Magic Wand is the ULTIMATE sex toy (and not just for us girlies!!!!)

but be careful...make sure you get the right one...not a copy...costs about £60...and worth every penny!!!"

Correction (If I may be so bold)

THE ultimate sex toy for us girlies is a cock.....

i havnt seen this thing.

must google it and find out.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Rsbbits are feckin' useless....the Hitachi Magic Wand is the ULTIMATE sex toy (and not just for us girlies!!!!)

but be careful...make sure you get the right one...not a copy...costs about £60...and worth every penny!!!

THE ultimate sex toy for us girlies is a cock....."

...available on a recent long running thread if I remember correctly.

Brilliant tool absolutely brilliant Know quite a few mates with one and we have one too xx

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

we have got the cordless tracy cox one and its brill one of the best toys we have very powerfull, from love honey we had it on the deal of the day with love egg and lube

Get the proper one.. I had a few of the cheaper ones in stock and they were useless. lol

And as for rabbits I think it depends what you like. My fav thing has to be the multispeed bullets.. Fantastic little toys..

Katie. x

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

THE ultimate sex toy for us girlies is a cock....."

Totally agree with Jane on this one, i like toys, but dont use them too often as i prefer...cock

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Rabbits are shite... jack(shit) of all trade and master of none.

Magic wands are good... and save on battery costs... but I still wouldn't say they are the be all and end all of sex toys.

I think for rabbits it depends on what you like.. I have got about 7 different ones.. and some better than others.. to be fair I find them better if someone else uses them.

I have a bondara thrust machine and its rather good.. £200 ( I paid about half that as brought it trade) but well worth it.. never runs out of batteries.. and upto 500 thrusts a minute.. :D

I use toys about 3-4 times a day most days.. They are as well as not instead of.. but are good to use to play with for Master when he can not be here, and I have no available playmates. :D

Katie.

Forum Mod

I have a wand and its.......ok

Not as mindblowing as I expected after everyone raving about it

Prefer a bullet for a toy everytime

warrington

"Magic wands are good... and save on battery costs... but I still wouldn't say they are the be all and end all of sex toys.

"

so what else would you say is worth getting? (always on the lookout for something new )

The Hitachi Magic Wand has been discontinued! I've been scouring the net today to buy one for myself.

I have just bought the tracey cox magic wand for £30 from love honey and it's fabulous! well worth the money! i got the vibrating love egg as well with it on the deal of the day.

Forum Mod

"The Hitachi Magic Wand has been discontinued! I've been scouring the net today to buy one for myself. "

Im sure its still around but has a different name and I can't remember what it is

"The Hitachi Magic Wand has been discontinued! I've been scouring the net today to buy one for myself.

Im sure its still around but has a different name and I can't remember what it is "

I've ended up buying an alternative that was the same price as the HMW. There's so many similar products, but I'm sure they all have the same effect!

By *ber2Couple  over a year ago

mid wales.

We have one, and it`s the best vibe we`ve bought. Highly recomended!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Its always worth shopping around. Websites who say they are the cheapest on all products and priced checked generally are not.

To say all rabbits are crap is a bit of a sweeping generalisation. There are different types and makes. Most do different things. A manufacturer has to stand out with what their product can do.

The HMW may have been discontinued but there are several other brands equally as good on the market.

No I don't x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Magic wands are good... and save on battery costs... but I still wouldn't say they are the be all and end all of sex toys.

so what else would you say is worth getting? (always on the lookout for something new )"

I have 3 £9.50 vibes which pack as much power as the wand and I can do more with them because of their shape.

However, I am a firm believer in the right tool for the job... so I have a massive bag full

It really depends what you want a toy to do.... and then look for one made for the job.

I do like my glass toys, especially the ones with lights in, but my fav' toy by far is robo-cock (£7.99 my first one cost).... in under a minute I am well into the land of multi-o's.

warrington

thanksfor the info Polo...I feel a shopping trip coming on!

By *incolnjamesMan  over a year ago

Linoln

so what else would you say is worth getting? (always on the lookout for something new )"

You could always try my Sybian

By *edo CplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

To the original poster

The Hitachi Magic Wand is still available to buy new and we bought one very recently brand new from ebay for under £60 and Mrs Hedo says it is amazing although cumbersome and noisy but amazing none the least

you will require a power convertor from 240 volts ( uk ) to 110 volts ( us ) for it to work in the uk as the product is designed for the u.s market and has never been sold as a 240 volt unit other copies have but never the genuine hitachi model

the complete package is available for £58.98 on ebay that includes the wand,the required voltage convertor,lube,instructions and free postage if you require the link send us a message and we will happily forward it

p.s it is not sold as a sex toy but as a 2 speed hand held body massager

hope this helps

Hedocpl

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic