FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mugged

Mugged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umslutandalfie OP   Couple  over a year ago

kidderminster

Got mugged yesterday by some dirty scumbag. Was a bit shaken afterwards but feel completely lost now cos he stole my iphone. So weird without it. Feel like I had my life in that thing! Also I had no insurance and can't see the police getting it back but hey ho.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bugger, sod the phone are you ok?

kidderminster

Yeah, fine now. Just feel lost without my phone. Hope the knob ran straight under a bus afterwards

"Got mugged yesterday by some dirty scumbag. Was a bit shaken afterwards but feel completely lost now cos he stole my iphone. So weird without it. Feel like I had my life in that thing! Also I had no insurance and can't see the police getting it back but hey ho.

"

Oh thats just shite!! Sorry to hear it, glad you didnt get hurt. Thats the main thing.

Im Ryan by the wya, hope he's found or muggs the wrong guy sometime!

"Got mugged yesterday by some dirty scumbag. Was a bit shaken afterwards but feel completely lost now cos he stole my iphone. So weird without it. Feel like I had my life in that thing! Also I had no insurance and can't see the police getting it back but hey ho.

"

How bloody awful.

There are some bloody horrible people in this world.

That's terrible, your Phone can be replaced you can't, glad your okay

Sorry to hear your bad news ... glad you're ok though. Material goods can be replaced - you're more precious than any iphone.

Having said that, I hope karma repays the scum who did it tenfold!

S x

kidderminster

How bloody awful.

"

Yep. Don't know how people can do it. Anyway, if anyone feels kind enough to donate an iphone or help me get a new one drop me a message.

How bloody awful.

Yep. Don't know how people can do it. Anyway, if anyone feels kind enough to donate an iphone or help me get a new one drop me a message. "

Good to see you are still optimistic about things lol

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

sorry to hear about that... long as ur ok xx

Report the theft. I dare say if he's done it to you he'll do it again to someone else and it's only a matter of time before he gets caught. Plus, mobile phones send a 'signing off the network' message when they run out of power or are turned off and the police may be able to get a fix on it from that. It's a long shot but what have you got to lose.

A phone is just a phone, as long as you are ok.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Report the theft. I dare say if he's done it to you he'll do it again to someone else and it's only a matter of time before he gets caught. Plus, mobile phones send a 'signing off the network' message when they run out of power or are turned off and the police may be able to get a fix on it from that. It's a long shot but what have you got to lose."

wishy is right, also report it to your network. They will either block the phones emei no or they track it so who knows you might get lucky.

you might be able to claim on your house contence insurance

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Iphones can actually be tracked... report it to the network.....

also report it to apple.......

being mugged is a shattering experience.

it knocks your confidence when out and you will be looking over your shoulder for a long time.

when recently on the london underground i had someone try to steal my ipod out of my hand as i was changing the music.

unknown to him i did a steven seagal number on him which left him with a broken arm (yes people heard it snap ) and teeth all over the platform edge as i threw him to the floor with extreme force.

they are scum and attack on those who they consider weak.

im sorry you experienced this and i wish you well.

i would consider some self defense lessons to build up confidence and at least make it harder for them to do it again in the future.

"being mugged is a shattering experience.

it knocks your confidence when out and you will be looking over your shoulder for a long time.

when recently on the london underground i had someone try to steal my ipod out of my hand as i was changing the music.

unknown to him i did a steven seagal number on him which left him with a broken arm (yes people heard it snap ) and teeth all over the platform edge as i threw him to the floor with extreme force.

i would consider some self defense lessons to build up confidence and at least make it harder for them to do it again in the future.

"

Nice one......well done that man.

You should have kicked the little skank under the train........no big loss! R

Nice one......well done that man.

You should have kicked the little skank under the train........no big loss! R"

not proud of it, but for people like this i got no sympathy.

You seem to be VERY proud of it

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

arma does happen and he will get his,,

i was mugged years ago in dublin by 4 lads,lost my front teeth and have a few scars because of it,,,,anyway 2 years later my mate was sent to prison and lo and behold when he said where he was from one scumbag said he mugged a guy from that town,,,well lets just say my mate who was in for 3 mnths ended up serving 9,,,and the guy who mugged me,,,well he wont forget tullamore in a hurry,nor will he get his teeth back,,,,

what goes around comes around

"You seem to be VERY proud of it "

it was just a natural reaction.

was over very quickly.

and who asked you anyway. troll.

"

Well I have seen some drivel posted on here but this takes the biscuit. Unbelievable? TOTALLY for a start your on the busiest underground in Europe and you heard his bones snap! Sorry but if your going to make up a story to try and impress the lady's make it believable. Too much jackanory i fear for you as a child.

"You seem to be VERY proud of it

it was just a natural reaction.

was over very quickly.

and who asked you anyway. troll."

Perhaps, instead of being so angry all the time, you could get a dictionary and look up the word 'forum'

im not angry bertie.

you dont know me at all so you can end your forum vendetta by following me around.

or just admit you love me.

"im not angry bertie.

you dont know me at all so you can end your forum vendetta by following me around.

or just admit you love me."

You caught me out...I hope to mould myself on you...what a man you are.

"im not angry bertie.

or just admit you love me."

Looks like your in total fantasy land tonight!

i was arrested and questioned over the incident. witness statements collected proved that reasonable force was used as the individuals momentum caused his injuries.

all i did was use my years of training to make sure he fell in a way against the joint and face first.

the cps also found after reviewing the evidence there was no case to answer.

and i have that in writing also.

ok?

Oh dear, one of my sons friends had the same, held a knife to her throat and went in her pocket and took her phone

"i was arrested and questioned over the incident. witness statements collected proved that reasonable force was used as the individuals momentum caused his injuries.

all i did was use my years of training to make sure he fell in a way against the joint and face first.

ok?

"

Good for you pal, I'd have done exactly the same, even without the training. Well, tried to lol ..

Joking aside, muggers give up their rights to be treated humanely when they embark on their lives of crime. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever and if a 'victim' happens to break someone arm, leg, or neck even in self defence then there should be no case to answer.

One less fuckface on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

The beauty about i phones is they can be remotely wiped of all data and rendered unusable

Your provider can do this

It may well be covered on house insurance

But the main thing is you are ok and fa that im glad

Hope all goes well x

Aww sorry to hear that

i know how you feel, i haad two teenage lads, about 2 month ago now, pinch my purse while i was in the post office, only went in for a stamp to send a letter to my daughters uni, put my purse down for 2 second on the counter while i attached the stamp and one of the lads run by me and pushed me out the way as the other one picked my purse up and they both legged it, was a real pain as all my bank cards and everything was in there and i had no money at all till the bank could sort my cards out

i was so fooking angry, cause you bet your life they spen all my money on dope, if people need money they should get a job like rest of us not just go round stealing off everyone else

to be honest tho i cant see why people steal phones now days cause you have have it blocked within a hour then its usless to them

"

so sorry to hear of this x

hope u are ok and safe

fuck the phone its only a PHONE x

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

I've got the new i-tazer app on my phone. If it gets stolen, you can ring the number, put in a code, and the phone transfers all the stored power and delivers it in one high-voltage tazer style shock to the phone which will hopefully be in the afore-mentioned scumbags pocket, or even better, by his ear.

"i was arrested and questioned over the incident. witness statements collected proved that reasonable force was used as the individuals momentum caused his injuries.

ok?

Good for you pal, I'd have done exactly the same, even without the training. Well, tried to lol ..

Joking aside, muggers give up their rights to be treated humanely when they embark on their lives of crime. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever and if a 'victim' happens to break someone arm, leg, or neck even in self defence then there should be no case to answer.

One less fuckface on the planet as far as I'm concerned."

i agree 100% but in cases like this but the law can be an ass.

if none of the witnesses had made statements to support you then it could so easily have been you being prosecuted.

"I've got the new i-tazer app on my phone. If it gets stolen, you can ring the number, put in a code, and the phone transfers all the stored power and delivers it in one high-voltage tazer style shock to the phone which will hopefully be in the afore-mentioned scumbags pocket, or even better, by his ear."

surly that cant actually work?

"I've got the new i-tazer app on my phone. If it gets stolen, you can ring the number, put in a code, and the phone transfers all the stored power and delivers it in one high-voltage tazer style shock to the phone which will hopefully be in the afore-mentioned scumbags pocket, or even better, by his ear.

surly that cant actually work?"

Sounds like a good idea for an app though..

Hope the OP is feeling better now, i wouldn't have thought things like this would occur in this day & age.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

they happen more often than not,and it is sad that even if they were caught they would prob only get a slapped hand

[Removed by poster at 13/01/11 14:45:15]

I'm surprised more folk don't get mugged for phones, i-pods, cameras and so on. So many folk nowadays walk about dressed as what can only be described as 'mugger magnets'.

That's not to condone the crime in any way but when you add into the mix the fact that so many are wholly oblivious of what's going on around them with earphones blasting God knows what into the space where their brain used to be at a volume that makes it almost impossible to hear anyone aproaching from behind intent on robbery.

That's before we start on the muppets who wander into the middle of the road whilst i-podded to the point where they don't hear traffic.

i was in benidorm a few years ago with some friends and 1 of them got mugged on his way home as he was on his own,as luck would have it the next night there were a few of us,including the lad who was mugged, walking home the same route and wo and behold the lads who mugged my mate were in the exactly same place,it must have been there 'patch',so we had a game of mug a mugger,took everything off them not for financial gain but to give them a taste of what it feels like,we went straight in the bar at the hotel and bought everybody in the bar a drink with it,i know 2 wrongs dont make a right but its the only justice you get these days.

the point im trying to make is that these total little pricks who go round doing whatevear they want thinking they are untouchable ALWAYS get whats coming to them eventually.

i despise the little bastards!!!!!!

kidderminster

Feeling a bit better about it all now. Just kicking myself that I didn't have insurance. My friend told me about an affiliate site that he has used before to get freebies so using that to try and get a new one. I don't think I'm allowed to post the link here but if anyone wants to help me out with it drop me a message. xx

"i was in benidorm a few years ago with some friends and 1 of them got mugged on his way home as he was on his own,as luck would have it the next night there were a few of us,including the lad who was mugged, walking home the same route and wo and behold the lads who mugged my mate were in the exactly same place,it must have been there 'patch',so we had a game of mug a mugger,took everything off them not for financial gain but to give them a taste of what it feels like,we went straight in the bar at the hotel and bought everybody in the bar a drink with it,i know 2 wrongs dont make a right but its the only justice you get these days.

the point im trying to make is that these total little pricks who go round doing whatevear they want thinking they are untouchable ALWAYS get whats coming to them eventually.

i despise the little bastards!!!!!!"

"

Have you contents insurance as that should cover it

kidderminster

wish i did

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"wish i did "

bank account, may sound daft but with some banks, if you pay a fee for your current account for that includes extras things like free travel travel insurance, you may also have mobile phone cover, i know mine does

kidderminster

"wish i did

bank account, may sound daft but with some banks, if you pay a fee for your current account for that includes extras things like free travel travel insurance, you may also have mobile phone cover, i know mine does"

No, somebody else told me to check that but i dont have it.

ok?

One less fuckface on the planet as far as I'm concerned."

Here! Here! R

» Add a new message to this topic