FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crying shame

Crying shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That louis spense is gay.

What a lovely fit bod he has and soooooooo lithe and nimble ..

I also like andrew stone but i think he licks the stamp on both sides

Oh well, back to my dreams

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"That louis spense is gay.

Oh well, back to my dreams "

He is GAY?? Are you sure??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh well, back to my dreams

He is GAY?? Are you sure?? "

every woman should

have a gay best friend

[Removed by poster at 12/01/11 22:35:18]

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

louis spence gay.... i am not having it... you'll be telling me ricky martin is gay next!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yerrrrrrrrrrr

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Apparently Dale Winton is but i dont believe a word of it.

seems a nice person to me. gay or not.

he is out there enjoying life and is a talented person.

Don't even go there with shattered fantasies! I'm still coming to grips with the fact the object of my fantasy, Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds is gay!

Someone once said Dale Winton has never actually come out of the closet.......but the door is revolving.

"Don't even go there with shattered fantasies! I'm still coming to grips with the fact the object of my fantasy, Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds is gay!

"

Must be a lie!

"Don't even go there with shattered fantasies! I'm still coming to grips with the fact the object of my fantasy, Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds is gay!

Must be a lie! "

A very horrible member, who shall remain nameless, told me to Google it and sure enough! I couldn't even enjoy the full frontal naked picture of him because it was taken on a gay beach!

I've not been this devastated since I found out Santa wasn't real!

Must be a lie!

A very horrible member, who shall remain nameless, told me to Google it and sure enough! I couldn't even enjoy the full frontal naked picture of him because it was taken on a gay beach!

I've not been this devastated since I found out Santa wasn't real! "

so sorry for the losss of your fantasy and shattered dreams, but I'm sure there will be another 1 or 2 you have in mind to keep you occupied

Who is Louis Spense?

Andrew Stone???

never heard of either of them

"

NO!!!!!

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Must be a lie!

Santa is real and he certainly isn't gay either.

Louis Spence HAS to be gay... with his camp persona no woman would dare to compete with him. I bet he can be such a bitch if he doesn't get his own way.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Must be a lie!

it just slipped out...

"Who is Louis Spense?

Andrew Stone???

never heard of either of them "

Dancers, Lisa! They are both on a programme called Pineapple Dance Studios or something. Andrew also went into the Big Brother house last year to help with a task.

Must be a lie!

it just slipped out... "

You've named and shamed yourself!!!

And shame on you indeed!!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Must be a lie!

it just slipped out...

You've named and shamed yourself!!!

And shame on you indeed!!! "

skips away .... my work is done

enjoy xx

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

no-oooooooooo!!! I've been watching this for a few years and didn't know that....

no-oooooooooo!!! I've been watching this for a few years and didn't know that.... "

Neither did I...until View told me...with glee, may I add! Oh well, there's always Hotch!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

no-oooooooooo!!! I've been watching this for a few years and didn't know that....

Neither did I...until View told me...with glee, may I add! Oh well, there's always Hotch! "

looks down my list of celebrity hunks who are hiding behind my smoking jackets in the closet...

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Neither did I...until View told me...with glee, may I add! Oh well, there's always Hotch!

looks down my list of celebrity hunks who are hiding behind my smoking jackets in the closet...

"

View - grrr!!! - you meanie!!

In the 80s I absolutely adored Marc Almond, thought he was gorgeous (still do). I am a little psychic though and a sixth sense told me he was gay, never had it confirmed though. I wanted to marry him (still do). I dont care if he's gay, I think I can turn him

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

View - grrr!!! - you meanie!! "

skips away smiling xxx

On July 20, 2007 Moore addressed nude photographs that were taken at a gay beach in People Magazine and In Touch Weekly, saying:

"Look, I had no problems.... What I have a problem with is they're making such an issue out of me being gay. I'll say it right now: I'm not gay. I love women. Women are God's greatest creation."

There IS STILL HOPE of a shag from him.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"On July 20, 2007 Moore addressed nude photographs that were taken at a gay beach in People Magazine and In Touch Weekly, saying:

"Look, I had no problems.... What I have a problem with is they're making such an issue out of me being gay. I'll say it right now: I'm not gay. I love women. Women are God's greatest creation."

There IS STILL HOPE of a shag from him. "

you go girls, have fun... and enjoy.

I did.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Oh well, back to my dreams "

and penfold at my local is gay...

*sobs* ...hang on....maybe he is bi?

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

rock hudson,every guy is potentialy.

"On July 20, 2007 Moore addressed nude photographs that were taken at a gay beach in People Magazine and In Touch Weekly, saying:

There IS STILL HOPE of a shag from him. "

Nope: he protests too much! Besides, there were pictures of him with his sugar daddy boyfriend...gay!!!

He was a poor shag in my dreams any way!

» Add a new message to this topic