FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Green-eyed monster.

Green-eyed monster.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some are so full of them self and think if you say somthing that dont fit in you evey them or somthing ....... Theres no one here i evey as have a really good life and if theres somthing i dont like i do somthing about it. Not sure if i am weird not having green-eyed-monster in my life . ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Some are so full of them self and think if you say somthing that dont fit in you evey them or somthing ....... Theres no one here i evey as have a really good life and if theres somthing i dont like i do somthing about it. Not sure if i am weird not having green-eyed-monster in my life . ??? "
Thats Envy god i do envy people who can spell , lolol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Some are so full of them self and think if you say somthing that dont fit in you evey them or somthing ....... Theres no one here i evey as have a really good life and if theres somthing i dont like i do somthing about it. Not sure if i am weird not having green-eyed-monster in my life . ??? "

His name's mike wachowski and I think you'll find he's a green one-eyed monster

"Oh, you should have seen the look on Waternoose's face when that wall went up. Woo-hoo! "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thing is Jo when you don't agree with some people they find it incredulous anyone else would have a differing point of view: hence you must be jealous!

It's the same when people get rejected and they say "their loss" to make themselves feel better. How it can be someone's loss if they see what you have to offer and say "nah, not for me!" escapes me!

» Add a new message to this topic