FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tarot cards and clairvoyants?

Tarot cards and clairvoyants?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever called them on the phone Had a reading ? Do you think its a loads of old bull or its all real? Do you think thay have ways to find out things just chating and make up the rest ... Hard to know if real or not. Have thay helped you maybe be nice to know. jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Only my opinion but I think you may as well go into your back garden and set light to a few Ten Pound notes, and see if you see any visions in the flickering flames as your money burns....

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

i should have seen this thread coming

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is NOT just my opnion. This is FACT and I won't budge from it.

It is all a pile of bullshit.

I am often amazed that adults can't make their mind up on tha,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hang on... I take that back . I was at a fortune tellers yesterday Jo ....she said that if you don't give me all your money and posessions that bad luck will befall you. Deliver tomorrow please xx thanks xx it's true !

Sorry but a waste of time to me, when my nan died my mom spent a small fortune on them trying to get a message from her mom I guess she wanted to know if she was ok I think they tell you what you want to hear, if they was the real deal and can see the future and talk to the dead then why not preditct the lottery.

Derren brown last year on his show showed how easy it was to cold read people and extract information from them

"This is NOT just my opnion. This is FACT and I won't budge from it.

Hang on... I take that back . I was at a fortune tellers yesterday Jo ....she said that if you don't give me all your money and posessions that bad luck will befall you. Deliver tomorrow please xx thanks xx it's true ! "

lolol gran i new you would come out with some gems here today. God i hope i get people who will post saying thay had it done and all come true , lol

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Hang on... I take that back . I was at a fortune tellers yesterday Jo ....she said that if you don't give me all your money and posessions that bad luck will befall you. Deliver tomorrow please xx thanks xx it's true ! "

your right i just had a reading.. it said any money that you get sent to you must be forwarded to me... how can it not be true ?....

Hang on... I take that back . I was at a fortune tellers yesterday Jo ....she said that if you don't give me all your money and posessions that bad luck will befall you. Deliver tomorrow please xx thanks xx it's true !

your right i just had a reading.. it said any money that you get sent to you must be forwarded to me... how can it not be true ?...."

You will already be aware that I have my hit men on the way over to concrete your feet !

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

your right i just had a reading.. it said any money that you get sent to you must be forwarded to me... how can it not be true ?....

You will already be aware that I have my hit men on the way over to concrete your feet !"

grrrrrr why hit men (not ladies).. they will never find me... football or local pub would be a good start xx

I know some do spend loads on having readings .... are some better then others ...... which are the good ones ? Theres loads to pick from so people must call them. Do you think people get so low dont know what to do ...... and even if a load of old bull it still help in some way ?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

These people are utter charlatans who should be hounded everywhere they go.

They prey on the sad, lonely, desperate, and people who are, frankly, not that bright.

And they take money for it.

There are several good books available about 'cold reading' anyone could do it if they had a bit of showmanship to go with it.

The briefest of searches on the net for 'cold reading' will tell you everything to know.

Whoever said you'd be as well burning your money & seeing waht the smoke said?

Bang on.

The people who do this are an absolute disgrace.

And don't even get me started on utter wankers like Derek Acorah. The man should not be on television, he should be strung up.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm not convinced either way to be truthful. I'll come back and elaborate when I'm warm.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"These people are utter charlatans who should be hounded everywhere they go.

They prey on the sad, lonely, desperate, and people who are, frankly, not that bright.

And they take money for it.

There are several good books available about 'cold reading' anyone could do it if they had a bit of showmanship to go with it.

The briefest of searches on the net for 'cold reading' will tell you everything to know.

Whoever said you'd be as well burning your money & seeing waht the smoke said?

Bang on.

The people who do this are an absolute disgrace.

And don't even get me started on utter wankers like Derek Acorah. The man should not be on television, he should be strung up.

"

so do you use them?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think it's complete crap persoanally

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is one of those subjects that I can use one of my favourite words.

Bollocks

"I know some do spend loads on having readings .... are some better then others ...... which are the good ones ? Theres loads to pick from so people must call them. Do you think people get so low dont know what to do ...... and even if a load of old bull it still help in some way ?"

I found with my mom she was seeking answers to see if my nan was ok it was comfort to her at the time but not when she got her phone bill

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

from the point of _iew of giving comfort to the grieving, giving the bereaved a final message or the chance to say goodbye and i love you yes they do work.

Can they predict the future? No

Are they honest? No

Is what they do real? No

They are charlatans and shysters who prey on the vulnerable and should be prosecuted, or persecuted if you like. For saying goodbye find somewhere remote and quiet, far away from the madding crowd. The more impressive the scenery the better and say your piece in quiet contemplation on you own.

It was costing £1.50 a min and she would be on for 30 mins a time as you can imagine it cost loads as one poster sad bollocks they are frauds to be honest nothing more then petty criminals preying on people who are getting over the death of a loved one

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I know some do spend loads on having readings .... are some better then others ...... which are the good ones ? Theres loads to pick from so people must call them. Do you think people get so low dont know what to do ...... and even if a load of old bull it still help in some way ?"

I think thats the thing, they use peoples misery to make money, but, it seems to help some people to deal with their grief.

I have relatives who are obsessed with it, to the point of visiting mediums/going to shows with mediums on just in the hope of getting a correct reading.

They have never had a correct reading, but they THINK they have because they stretch what is being said to them to fit in..and having listened to tapes of it, they actually give information out but think the medium is giving it freely.

It is all a con.

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

Just bullshit,all they want is your cash.

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

further to above, when doing a tarot reading the clairvoyant must let you cut or shuffle the cards to get your influence into them. Other types of readings also need an influence or contact from you. Contacting the deceased you need something that was important to them for their influence. Even if you accept clairvoyance etc then how can this happen over the phone?

By *ilywhiteWoman  over a year ago

Athy

Love to get one done but i'm to afraid i'd b told something bad.

parasites

Exactly I did say that to my mom and in the end after showing her that derren brown program on meduims she realised it was a con

they extract information out of you without you realising yes some may find comfort from it but if these people really had a gift from god then they'd use it for free

"Love to get one done but i'm to afraid i'd b told something bad."

they don't tell you anything bad all utter shite

they tell you nice things so you keep going back for more

Another example a regular user who had their own medium was Princess Diana who saw one once a week. Now if they speak the truth then why oh why did no one tell her she was going to die if that was the case then she would never have got into that car in Paris.

They offer a service that helps some people come to terms with their grief. For some they bring peace of mind, at the price for some it's probably good value.

I am certain it's all made up, and have a fair amount of disgust for those that practice these 'arts', but I suppose for some people, what price peace of mind?

Tell that to someone who as a phone bill for nearly 2k and still no answers

they used to say her your moms not coming through to us but other family member are

These things need to have tighter regulations

"They offer a service that helps some people come to terms with their grief. For some they bring peace of mind, at the price for some it's probably good value.

I am certain it's all made up, and have a fair amount of disgust for those that practice these 'arts', but I suppose for some people, what price peace of mind?"

There are beverement councillers that are free!

They don't cost £1.50 an hour

Edinburgh

They tell people what they want to hear.

And they keep it very, very vague.

TO put it simply, with for example a death, it works roughly like this;

There are two very common ways of shuffling off this mortal coil.

1. Age, aided and abetted with diease i.e cancer.

2. Accident.

In general, you ng people will tend to die in accidents, and old people will tend to die from cancer etc.

Thus, one of the first questions the shyster will ask is; 'Were they taken suddenly, or did they linger?'

The answer to this give them a read on young or old. Suddenly is an accident, linger is illness. Young & old.

Keeping in mind that the person having the reading is pre-disposed to believing what they are being told, from that point on it's a piece of cheese to extract further info & money from the gullible.

Basically these people are just filling in blanks to a story they are being told.

It's the same with pyschics etc.

They will generally be on a stage, and have an assistant who works the crowd.

Thus even if the shyster is blindfoled, as he starts his whole 'I'm getting and M, maybe Mary?' schtick, the assistant helps him out as she goes round the crowd and tells him;

"I've got a pretty lady here" = Young

"I've got a lady here" = Middle aged

"I've got a lovely lady here" = old

The rest is a piece of piss...

AND

If there IS an afterlife and these people CAN contact the dead, how come nobody ever says anything more intersting than 'I'm at peace now, don't cry'.

I'm fucking sure if I ended up in some 'afterlife' i'd have a shitload to say.

Not least of which would be 'stick everything you have on the Lottery numbers and come back next week and we'll treble it by banging it on Lucky Lad at Kempton Park. Oh and by the way, I never really loved you and I fucked your Sister that time we all went away for Easter...'

"Tell that to someone who as a phone bill for nearly 2k and still no answers

"

I'll 'tell that' to anyone pal, it's fact, for some they bring peace of mind and they see it as good value for money.

I see it as preying on people because I believe it's a scam. I'd be very happy to see it regulated but that won't happen to the right levels. All we can do is try and educate people.

That said, when you take the world population into account, we are probably in the minority. I would guess the majority believe in an afterlife and that some lucky few can communicate with.

Well seeing is believing I guess and when I see hard evidence ( no not my cock ) then I'll believe

im gonna get stick for this post but here goes .... i am a medium , i have given readings to people in search of closure from their loved ones , i realised i could do this when i was a child , however i did not realise other people did not have the same ability , as far as i am concerned , i did not ask for this to happen , people come to me in terrible pain , sometimes i can help , sometimes i cant , i never charge a penny , and quite often have given them a few pounds for the bus journey and a hot meal , to the people who have gotten the closure they need from me , no amount of saying what i do is not real will convince them otherwise , to my persecutors, all i have to say is ... i walk a spiritual path , i have been given the ability to help people and i use it to do just that ..help them , i am in no dout that an afterlife exists , for i am a vessel for the messages that can bring healing to so many people .

Well your the 1st I've heard never charge a penny, good on you. You won't get slated I guess I was so pissed off as my mom had no help from it really apart from a large bill! But until I see hard evidence I won't believe, but if it helps people come to terms with the death of loved on then ok but there are those that exploit

yes, i can understand your anger ... i think the premium fone lines thing should be outlawed , its distasteful in the extreme . I also think its worth noting that a medium may only convey the information given to them , and sometimes its mundane stuff that not many people would care for , for example unless your departed loved one was a whizz at predicting lotto numbers before they passed on ...what makes ya think they can predict them now? there exists a spiritual law , whereby a receiving medium will never be in posession of information which may be used against a person or for unfair gain , so going to a medium to find out if your husband is shagging her two doors up will often yield no information applicable . In honesty , I turn many people away on my doorstep because they come to me seeking answers neither I nor anyone departed can answer for them . In my life , I have met many wonderful people and travelled to many wonderful countries and I have always found peoples kindness twords me to be very genuine , I seem to always be lucky and on the receiving end of positive things .

By *HAGADELICCouple  over a year ago

south london

Total and utter frauds preying on the vulnerable and gullible.

Acorah appeared at a local theatre here in S London.

More people should have noticed the small print at the bottom of the poster advertising his "show".

It said " this is a performance for entertainment purposes only".

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"im gonna get stick for this post but here goes .... i am a medium."

medium? says large on your profile

"im gonna get stick for this post but here goes .... i am a medium.

medium? says large on your profile "

your a funny fooker ...lol

I have never had dealings with phone psychics or been to a big theater spiritual meeting, these sorts of mediums, I am dubious about but I have visited local run advents, which caters for up to 40 people at a time, quite frequently. The admission price being £5, This is to cover the travelling expenses of the medium and the cost of the hall hire, I never go expecting to receive a message but on the occasions that I have, the facts given to me have been true and I have been able to verify them, on these small meets, the mediums require no information from you but a simple yes, no or I don't know and ask you not to divulge any information to them what so ever so there is nothing they can work with personal information wise, I have also been to a local medium training school, who do not charge a penny for you to have readings done, so there is no monetary gain there and have received accurate readings from them too, occasionally you do receive something which you don't understand or seems to have no relevance but 9/10 times things that you were told later make sense, maybe whilst talking to a family member about the person that came through, so I am in the I believe bracket, although I would not rule out that there are charlatans who are con artists.

south london

Ah but how many private readings did the medium later get from the £5 only group session?

It's called a loss leader in business.

As for the answer "Yes and No" only thing. Stage "mind readers" do that sort of thing all the time -it's about reading non verbal visual signals - body language, facial expressions and so on.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/11 15:53:52]

Until I see proof then I will say your all frauds sorry

"Ah but how many private readings did the medium later get from the £5 only group session?

As for the answer "Yes and No" only thing. Stage "mind readers" do that sort of thing all the time -it's about reading non verbal visual signals - body language, facial expressions and so on."

There are no private readings at these meetings and as for mind reading, they would have to be really clever to come up with the names of my deceased family members as they are not a common names

Torquay

If you were to look at a typical audience of 40 people at a spiritualist church you would see the majority are women and many are above the age of 60.

So when the person on the rostrum asks "Does the name Mary, John or Ethel mean anything to you?" and gestures towards an area of the audience then there is every likelyhood that someone will have had a dead relative with that name.

"I sense this person had chest or breathing problems".....

That covers half of the elderly population in the 70's, 50's and 90's.

"I see a photo in a silver frame".....

"Have you are are you about to move house?".....

"I sense a cat on this ladies lap".....

"He died in the war".....

"He is bent over, did he suffer with a bad back?"

All the things that they generalise on, it's a very clever and well rehearsed act, I could myself ask an audience of 40 strangers, many of them elderly, these questions and I guarantee that the hands will fly up.

And why do they always have them bringing the audience flowers?

"She has a lovely bunch of carnations she wants me to give you"......hmmmmmm

OOh interesting comments here I read tarot cards and have done for 15 years. Im not clairvoyant nor do I claim to be. Nor am I a fortune teller. Each card has a set traditional meaning so that never changes - just the order they are drawn from the pack and placed in the spread does so its the luck of the draw which cards are pulled. So its random choosing. At the parties everyone fills a form in with the chosen level of reading from a quick three card spread, to a full calendar spread and various layouts inbetween. I then draw the cards in front of everyone there, when its their turn and note them on the form. On this form they can ask a general question and then I go home with the forms and give a full write up of the meaning of their drawn cards and where it was significant in the spread for them to have a hard copy of and look back and decide how significant or insignificant their chosen cards were. Its all down to the person having the reading how they want to interpret the information given. As I say each cards meaning is static. Its great fun and a bit more interesting than a tupperware party and nothing like the fools who dramatically turn over the death card or the hanged man (both positive cards actually). I have done over 100 parties and have lots of return visits to some.

Of course there are charlatans everywhere who claim to tell fortunes or make warnings which is awful - same as those who claim to communicate with the dead or predict illness and disaster. If someone isn't happy with the quality of their reading Im happy to refund. I don't have set pieces I write out for each card and merely copy the same thing, its a completely new explanation each time, because if others at the party turned the same card and I churned out the same prose then I'd be duping them so its pretty pointless saing you give an individual reading when you're not doing that.

Ive done loads of online readings for friends too. Its just good fun if people are into that sort of thing and I realise its not for everyone and take those comments onboard too. I don't like cheese so don't eat it if you are not interested in tarot then don't go for a reading is the simple answer.

Torquay

Yes but cards also have more than meaning don't they?.....that's a question by the way and not a atatement.

For example the Death card;

Ending of a cycle——Loss——Conclusion——Sadness

Transition into a new state——Psychological transformation

Finishing up——Regeneration——Elimination of old patterns

Being caught in the inescapable——Good-byes——Deep change

So you can interpret that particular card in any way you want can you not?

That's another question by the way and not a statement.

south london

Programme on the TV a while back BBC set up a tent in big shopping centre offering free Tarot readings.

Did about 30 readings and they inter_iewed people afterwards and it was all "that was incredible... so accurate... told me so many things..."

The reader was an actor, reading EXACTLY the same prepared script to everyone.

"Yes but cards also have more than meaning don't they?.....that's a question by the way and not a atatement.

For example the Death card;

Ending of a cycle——Loss——Conclusion——Sadness

Transition into a new state——Psychological transformation

Finishing up——Regeneration——Elimination of old patterns

Being caught in the inescapable——Good-byes——Deep change

So you can interpret that particular card in any way you want can you not?

That's another question by the way and not a statement."

I don't give the meaning of the card in a simple word. I explain the picture and the reason certain creatures are featured in the cards, which star sign rules that particular card (sometimes thats of interest) Or point out that the hanged man is actually smiling. The skelteon of the death card is the most durable part for example. The card means life changes if you want a general quickie but thats boring to read so I dont do that. Just a couple of examples of the meanings. If a person has asked a question about money and they happen to choose pentacle cards thats a significant coincidence. If no money cards appear then you point towards other things that might indicate they are concentrating on the wrong things in life. As I say I dont shove any of my opinions into a reading I just write the information from enjoying the study of the cards, they are very closely related to the ordinary deck of cards and an awful lot of people put their faith in online poker games too!!!!!

The meetings i have been to, have not been a majority of elderly and have an equal number of men as well as women, now ok,, Mary, John, Ethel, yes these are common names and most people know someone with these names, my fathers name on the other hand was Ferdinand, this isn't a name that you would use thinking that the majority of an audience would know someone called that, nor would it be a guess that, that person had a brother called Georges and a number 37 bus featured heavily in that persons life, Flowers are offered as a virtual gift by spirit as flowers have different meanings but each to their own as to what we believe and at the end of the day whether we are right or wrong with our beliefs we will only find the real truth when we die

south london

Oh it's so easy!

What they do is have people mingle with the audience before the show! That is an established trick that many mediums have been caught out on.

You only need a few details of an unusual name or something and the rest is stage mind reading techniques!

The (in)famous fake psychic Doris Stokes would get hundreds of letters a week asking for information on dead relatives- she filed them on cards by town then went on tour and would throw out a few names in the right place... Bingo!

In reply to the poster would doubted our idea that the £5 group session was a loss leader fy the medium wanting private consultations... Derrr!

Ok there might not have been private readings on the night but don't tell us the medium did'nt leave their business card around - please!

Well I know I'm not going to win the arguement but no, business cards are not left or given out at the meetings I go to, as mediums come from all aound the country and are not local and when I go to a meeting, I go with a friend and we do not chit chat to others for informtion to be found out

Edinburgh

I don't think the money aspect is the problem.

It's everything else.

As I said before at the end of the day it it what you choose to believe in, if the people who are believers like myself, are happy and comforted to think that their loved ones do carry on after they have left this world, that is the important thing, surely

But your telling people lies how can that be comfort. Say nice words in one hand why taking money in the other

Edinburgh

"As I said before at the end of the day it it what you choose to believe in, if the people who are believers like myself, are happy and comforted to think that their loved ones do carry on after they have left this world, that is the important thing, surely"

I understand what you men by that, and I can see where you're coming from.

Without wishing to get into a pissing contest, as we have opposing _iews on this which won't change, my concern is it's a false comfort. (though I can see how 'false' may be better than 'none' for some people).

My main concern is how open to abuse it is by people less scrupulous than some, and how some people could be easilt taken advantage of at a very vulnerable time.

[Removed by poster at 08/01/11 19:43:50]

"But your telling people lies how can that be comfort. Say nice words in one hand why taking money in the other"

I am not telling anyone lies or taking money from anyone as I am not a medium, I am just a believer

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

We were going to see a local medium once, when we got to her place there was a note pinned to the door saying 'sorry, had to rush off due to unforeseen circumstances'...she she couldnt have bene much good!

Nah..its a load of bollocks..the phone line ones have got to be the ultimate..they take money off of people who may be at a very low point and need some help reassurance or support..despicable business!!

I think some mediums etc actually think they can hear voices etc..others just prey on the vulnerable..who contact them just to be told what they want to hear..

Check out the Barnum theory on google on just how easy it is to tell people thee things

Edinburgh

"We were going to see a local medium once, when we got to her place there was a note pinned to the door saying 'sorry, had to rush off due to unforeseen circumstances'...she she couldnt have bene much good!

Nah..its a load of bollocks..the phone line ones have got to be the ultimate..they take money off of people who may be at a very low point and need some help reassurance or support..despicable business!!

I think some mediums etc actually think they can hear voices etc..others just prey on the vulnerable..who contact them just to be told what they want to hear..

Check out the Barnum theory on google on just how easy it is to tell people thee things "

Damn and blast you!

I'd forgotten about the Barnum statements and the disappearing negative, both excellent examples and easy to understand...

'you're not a swinger as well are you?'

answer = yes 'Ah,I thought you were...'

answer = no 'Ah, I didnt think you were'

i called one xx and never new what to make of what thay said ........

Edinburgh

"i called one xx and never new what to make of what thay said ........ "

But that's because you're such a sweet and delicate creature.

With fantastic breasts.

(even I can't believe I just said that. Macallan 10 yr old Malt people, with a Stella chaser. Lose your inhibitions in an instant)

Not always is something we don't understand bollocks

Edinburgh

"Not always is something we don't understand bollocks "

Any chance you could re-arrange those random words into a sentence.

The one in your head when you wrote it is fine...

"Not always is something we don't understand bollocks

The one in your head when you wrote it is fine..."

I could if it would make it easier for you to understand.It is,however, perfectly correct as it stands.

I dont believe in fortune tellers or reading tarot cards. Easy money to take when someone is so grief stricken that all they want is a glimmer of hope that their loved one is still able to communicate.

Mediums are the same - Derek Acorah, my god what absolute bollocks that was. I did spend the night in a supposedly haunted mansion once. It was brilliant night. organised by one of these ghost busting companies. It was at Annesley Hall and the highlight of the night was when the medium became possessed by Lord Byron. Was the most amusing night Ive ever had, so bloody funny. Must admit we did go down in the cellar and stay down there for 2 minutes each, that was terrifying, not cos of ghosts down there, but bloody rats

Edinburgh

I could if it would make it easier for you to understand.It is,however, perfectly correct as it stands."

Sorry.

I tried again. couldnt get it.

West

"

Mediums are the same - Derek Acorah, my god what absolute bollocks that was. "

Indeed, a 'psychic scouse'..Jesus Christ! lol

You couldnt make it up...well..apart from him!

Every other week on most haunted...'eh eh wats that Sam' (the obligatory red indian 'guide')...then the being possessed by some..cue fake old english voice and 'LEEEEEAVE MEEEEE ALOOOONE' lol

Did Liverpool council take him seriously?...course not, otherwise they would have employed him (and Sam)to find all the broken kerbs before the micky mousers tripped over them and put a claim in!

West

The one in your head when you wrote it is fine..."

By *ytraCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Well personally I (mr) do believe to a certain degree, however I would never pay anyone on the phone to have any kind of reading done. (I dont pay for my reading anyway).

The medium I use has come up with a number of things that have come true etc the one that is most significant to me is she told me the exact name of the person I would marry at least 3 years before i even met the wife...so cant all be crap as nobody could have guessed a name out of thin air.

Torquay

Why are spirit guides always Red Indians?

I could if it would make it easier for you to understand.It is,however, perfectly correct as it stands.

Sorry.

I tried again. couldnt get it."

just be cause we don't understand it,it doesn't mean its bollocks

or

If you're smart enough to? say you don't understand it, then perhaps you're smart enough to say you're not quite qualified to judge it.

West

"Why are spirit guides always Red Indians?

"

They have run out of monks..

"Ah but how many private readings did the medium later get from the £5 only group session?

As for the answer "Yes and No" only thing. Stage "mind readers" do that sort of thing all the time -it's about reading non verbal visual signals - body language, facial expressions and so on."

wouldn't be easy on the phone

As for the answer "Yes and No" only thing. Stage "mind readers" do that sort of thing all the time -it's about reading non verbal visual signals - body language, facial expressions and so on.

wouldn't be easy on the phone "

True I had a reading on the phone was very strange and Thay said a lot that's come true , lol I said nothing to them so never got it from me or my face.

Cant see any future in it

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

wouldn't be easy on the phone True I had a reading on the phone was very strange and Thay said a lot that's come true , lol I said nothing to them so never got it from me or my face."

Like all con men, they put in things that have 50% chance if happening, when it does it is seen as a miracle for those desperate for something to happen! It has been repeatedly proven to be a con. What will it take for people to grasp this? Yeah, a leap of faith!

wouldn't be easy on the phone True I had a reading on the phone was very strange and Thay said a lot that's come true , lol I said nothing to them so never got it from me or my face.

Like all con men, they put in things that have 50% chance if happening, when it does it is seen as a miracle for those desperate for something to happen! It has been repeatedly proven to be a con. What will it take for people to grasp this? Yeah, a leap of faith!"

when they say stuff only you know .? I get very bad crap in one of my legs and get very cold at times only having baths help ... I was told I had pain in left leg and what I should do and what vitimans my body needed , lol. its helped.

Stirling

wouldn't be easy on the phone True I had a reading on the phone was very strange and Thay said a lot that's come true , lol I said nothing to them so never got it from me or my face.

Like all con men, they put in things that have 50% chance if happening, when it does it is seen as a miracle for those desperate for something to happen! It has been repeatedly proven to be a con. What will it take for people to grasp this? Yeah, a leap of faith!when they say stuff only you know .? I get very bad crap in one of my legs and get very cold at times only having baths help ... I was told I had pain in left leg and what I should do and what vitimans my body needed , lol. its helped."

Great, faith healers as well. Could it not be simply they noticed your gait and guessed? And how the hell do they, or for that matter you, known what vitamin deficiency you may or may not have? How far away from witch doctors are they? Lol

Like all con men, they put in things that have 50% chance if happening, when it does it is seen as a miracle for those desperate for something to happen! It has been repeatedly proven to be a con. What will it take for people to grasp this? Yeah, a leap of faith!when they say stuff only you know .? I get very bad crap in one of my legs and get very cold at times only having baths help ... I was told I had pain in left leg and what I should do and what vitimans my body needed , lol. its helped.

Great, faith healers as well. Could it not be simply they noticed your gait and guessed? And how the hell do they, or for that matter you, known what vitamin deficiency you may or may not have? How far away from witch doctors are they? Lol"

just i am very low in some things i had a blood test at doc after that , lol

Stirling

Like all con men, they put in things that have 50% chance if happening, when it does it is seen as a miracle for those desperate for something to happen! It has been repeatedly proven to be a con. What will it take for people to grasp this? Yeah, a leap of faith!when they say stuff only you know .? I get very bad crap in one of my legs and get very cold at times only having baths help ... I was told I had pain in left leg and what I should do and what vitimans my body needed , lol. its helped.

Great, faith healers as well. Could it not be simply they noticed your gait and guessed? And how the hell do they, or for that matter you, known what vitamin deficiency you may or may not have? How far away from witch doctors are they? Loljust i am very low in some things i had a blood test at doc after that , lol "

And you seriously believe that this psychic diagnosed this condition rather than guessed it from the conversion you had? If they were that good do you not think science would have proven a link by now? Have you not seen programmes where con men are able to get private and personal information from people without them realising? This is what psychics do, numerous psychics have been proven to be fraudsters, none have been proven to be genuine. Fools and their money etc

Great, faith healers as well. Could it not be simply they noticed your gait and guessed? And how the hell do they, or for that matter you, known what vitamin deficiency you may or may not have? How far away from witch doctors are they? Loljust i am very low in some things i had a blood test at doc after that , lol

And you seriously believe that this psychic diagnosed this condition rather than guessed it from the conversion you had? If they were that good do you not think science would have proven a link by now? Have you not seen programmes where con men are able to get private and personal information from people without them realising? This is what psychics do, numerous psychics have been proven to be fraudsters, none have been proven to be genuine. Fools and their money etc "

Tell the truth i really could not care .. all i know is the pains in my legs after months have gone and cost me 30 pounds , lolol

Great, faith healers as well. Could it not be simply they noticed your gait and guessed? And how the hell do they, or for that matter you, known what vitamin deficiency you may or may not have? How far away from witch doctors are they? Loljust i am very low in some things i had a blood test at doc after that , lol

And you seriously believe that this psychic diagnosed this condition rather than guessed it from the conversion you had? If they were that good do you not think science would have proven a link by now? Have you not seen programmes where con men are able to get private and personal information from people without them realising? This is what psychics do, numerous psychics have been proven to be fraudsters, none have been proven to be genuine. Fools and their money etc Tell the truth i really could not care .. all i know is the pains in my legs after months have gone and cost me 30 pounds , lolol "

A trip to the doctors and a £7 prescription or a trip to the pharmacist would have been more sensible and cheaper. My neighbours mother believed in all this mumbo jumbo and ended up with an embolism in her leg and eventually list it through complications. I don't know who is more foolish the quacks or the people who visit them instead of seeing their gp.

And you seriously believe that this psychic diagnosed this condition rather than guessed it from the conversion you had? If they were that good do you not think science would have proven a link by now? Have you not seen programmes where con men are able to get private and personal information from people without them realising? This is what psychics do, numerous psychics have been proven to be fraudsters, none have been proven to be genuine. Fools and their money etc Tell the truth i really could not care .. all i know is the pains in my legs after months have gone and cost me 30 pounds , lolol

A trip to the doctors and a £7 prescription or a trip to the pharmacist would have been more sensible and cheaper. My neighbours mother believed in all this mumbo jumbo and ended up with an embolism in her leg and eventually list it through complications. I don't know who is more foolish the quacks or the people who visit them instead of seeing their gp."

well i had been going to doc telling him about my craps he give me pain killers and stuff for months.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

anyone who can get a prescription for £7 must have supernatural powers!

And you seriously believe that this psychic diagnosed this condition rather than guessed it from the conversion you had? If they were that good do you not think science would have proven a link by now? Have you not seen programmes where con men are able to get private and personal information from people without them realising? This is what psychics do, numerous psychics have been proven to be fraudsters, none have been proven to be genuine. Fools and their money etc Tell the truth i really could not care .. all i know is the pains in my legs after months have gone and cost me 30 pounds , lolol

A trip to the doctors and a £7 prescription or a trip to the pharmacist would have been more sensible and cheaper. My neighbours mother believed in all this mumbo jumbo and ended up with an embolism in her leg and eventually list it through complications. I don't know who is more foolish the quacks or the people who visit them instead of seeing their gp."

by law a psychic can not diagnose or discuss certain matters, that they are not qualified to talk about. That includes health.

If you went to a GP, sat down in his office, crossed your arms and said nothing, they certainly couldn't diagnose or treat you,

Even after 6 7 or 8 yrs of training and study.

You would have to tell the GP your symptoms, so he or she would know where to start..

All healing starts with communication.

"anyone who can get a prescription for £7 must have supernatural powers! "
maybe they have and don't know it , lol

Stirling

Hard to believe that the year is 2013 and people are still putting faith in this crap. Even when science is clearly showing it us crap they blindly cling on. Mind organised religion is no better, they demonise pagans but believe in turning water into wine etc (mind how much if Christian believes are founded on paganism)

"Hard to believe that the year is 2013 and people are still putting faith in this crap. Even when science is clearly showing it us crap they blindly cling on. Mind organised religion is no better, they demonise pagans but believe in turning water into wine etc (mind how much if Christian believes are founded on paganism)"
lol well i keep a open mind on ghosts and other things and little green men .

Stirling

It is not keeping an open mind. an open mind would also consider the information out there proving psychics as frauds and then make an informed choice. Clinging blindly to a 'faith' isn't being open minded.

I love this topic ...No No No it does not work and just praying on those that have lost a loved one . I love the way Darren Brown exposes it all, and think about this..As a medium says dont worry Auntie Jean is content and says She forgives Jeff etc .. Why not tell us what its like on the other side and what happens to you if its all so real.. tut tut shakes head and walks off !!

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"Hard to believe that the year is 2013 and people are still putting faith in this crap. Even when science is clearly showing it us crap they blindly cling on. Mind organised religion is no better, they demonise pagans but believe in turning water into wine etc (mind how much if Christian believes are founded on paganism) lol well i keep a open mind on ghosts and other things and little green men . "

Open mind! Really?! That's not having an open mind, that's ignoring all evidence to the contrary. Its 2013, almost everyone has a device in their pocket which is capable of taking good quality pics and video, we have had motion sensors an infra red cameras for decades, there are dozens of "ghost hunter" and "paranormal" programmes on tv and despite all of that there hasn't been one, not one! undisputed piece of evidence to prove the existence of ghosts.

"anyone who can get a prescription for £7 must have supernatural powers! "

Sorry and some change but not having to count the pennies as you seem to I didn't really feel the need to be so precise to 85p.

A trip to the doctors and a £7 prescription or a trip to the pharmacist would have been more sensible and cheaper. My neighbours mother believed in all this mumbo jumbo and ended up with an embolism in her leg and eventually list it through complications. I don't know who is more foolish the quacks or the people who visit them instead of seeing their gp.

by law a psychic can not diagnose or discuss certain matters, that they are not qualified to talk about. That includes health.

If you went to a GP, sat down in his office, crossed your arms and said nothing, they certainly couldn't diagnose or treat you,

Even after 6 7 or 8 yrs of training and study.

You would have to tell the GP your symptoms, so he or she would know where to start..

All healing starts with communication."

Any your point is? It still doesn't make a quack anything other than a quack you only have to look at mortality rates to see that.

» Add a new message to this topic