FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Flu jab Shortage

Flu jab Shortage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seems there is a lot of scaremongering going on in the news about flu jab shortage. But im thinking all these injections cant be good yes some are a must both mine have had all there vaccinations but kids need to learn to fight illnesses, childhood illnesses to build there immune system up so much talk of astma and other illnesses kids are bought up in sterile enviroments and not allowed to get dirty. A dirty child is a happy child mine loved nothing more than playing in the mud. I remember as kids we had measles parties and chicken pox lol and we all fine. Ps I have never had or caught chicken pox.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do think they are a good idea. The influenza virus mutates and a new strain of influenza can occur causing epidemics or pandemics as seen with swine flu.

Yes we do need to develop immunity and thats ok if people are healthy and robust, but if they are not then its dangerous.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

by having the jabs for things you are giving the body the opportunity to develop immunity to those diseases - thats the whole point!! its just that they are small amounts and controlled so that reactions are less likely (although they do happen)

i comepletly agree with the whole living in a sterile enviromment though. a bit of dirt is always healthy lol

I had my swine flu/flu jab as looking after children with swine flu isn't nice and I really don't want to catch it.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The thing is... flu doesn't live in dirt, flu isn't a regular germ or bacteria.... it's a virus. You can live in mud all your life and not build up immunity to flu … ask the pigs.

I believe the flu jabs they are giving this year also have the swine flu vaccine included.

I agree that everyone has gone sterile mad at times though. One guy at Chameleons made me laugh once by going on about how unhygienic the jacuzzi was, he did this at the bar area whilst eating the buffet they lay on, without any thought that the vol au vents he was helping himself to were probably covered in urine, faeces and bodily fluids, how many men and women dont wash their hands after going to the loo, and how many men are constantly playing with themselves at chameleons or after play with a woman dont wash their hands, and they're picking up bits of food and putting it back etc.

"The thing is... flu doesn't live in dirt, flu isn't a regular germ or bacteria.... it's a virus. You can live in mud all your life and not build up immunity to flu … ask the pigs.

I believe the flu jabs they are giving this year also have the swine flu vaccine included.

"

yes thats true the seasonal flu does have part of the swine flu vaccine included. Problem is that viruses are crafty little devils, they mutate and change, bird flu for instance can only be passed to humans from infected birds but humans cannot pass this to other humans - yet

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I blame Tesco and the two chickens for £5 for the vaccine shortage.

My employer offered the flu jab for free, and I caught a cold a week after having it!

Well yeah that can happen, cos it only immunises against the flu and not colds. Lots of people say that they feel ill after having the flu jab, but its a dead vaccine, you cant get flu from it. It could have been your own antibodies reacting and doing their job, but making you feel a bit run down and snuffly with it - but its a lot more copeable than catching flu

What they are NOT Telling Us !!!

How many folks have died that HAVE Actually Had the JAB ??? hhmmmm

no - they just telling us - " they died because they had Underlying health Problems "

yeah right !!!

stuff the Jab - i know it dont work if you had a tetanus in the last 2 yrs - and they tell us a tetanus lasts 5 yrs..

the pharmaceutical companies are playing chemical warfare with goverments and - il still take my chances with bird flu and swine flu and the common cold- which kills more than flu`s put together !!! but the common cold dont sound as deadly now does it !!!

this goverment make me sick

and the scaremongers !!!! just as bad...

rant over -

» Add a new message to this topic