FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Eastenders

Eastenders

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching this morning and the woman that played Ronnie as quit over the cot death storyline. I must admit I do watch it and did watch this storyline and thought it was wrong,why? because who would swap a baby?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I think Eastenders should be banned under the Geneva Convention as a Weapon of Mass Depression.

It was very depressing and totally unbelievable

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Was?

"Was? "

what?

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"It was very depressing and totally unbelievable"

How do you know? Have you ever been in the situation where you have lost a child after nurturing it for 9 months?

Something like that can make a woman do some crazy shit.

Yes it was depressing, but not unbelievable.

I miscarried when I was 7 months pregnant. I was nearly sectioned through the grief, because I was harming myself and others. Who knows what would have happened if I'd come into contact with a baby around that time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have to admit until you have been thro that experience dont call it unbeleivable

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Was?

what?"

Just to clarify... I'm referring to the whole program being depressing.

Your 'was' should have been 'is'.

"It was very depressing and totally unbelievable

How do you know? Have you ever been in the situation where you have lost a child after nurturing it for 9 months?

Something like that can make a woman do some crazy shit.

Yes it was depressing, but not unbelievable.

I miscarried when I was 7 months pregnant. I was nearly sectioned through the grief, because I was harming myself and others. Who knows what would have happened if I'd come into contact with a baby around that time. "

It affects a lot of people for a long time and unfortunately many don't get the help they need coming to terms with the aftermath. No it wasn't unbelievable at all as it happens. I just wish people would use more sensitivity over a subject like this.

"have to admit until you have been thro that experience dont call it unbeleivable "

Anne Diamond said the baby swap was unbelievable cause no mother would want another persons baby if they'd just lost theirs, they'd want their own.

"have to admit until you have been thro that experience dont call it unbeleivable

Anne Diamond said the baby swap was unbelievable cause no mother would want another persons baby if they'd just lost theirs, they'd want their own."

I read that too and I've got a son but if that had happened I'd want my own baby not swap it for someone elses and put another family through this awful grief

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I agree with Invictus on this one, inane , mind numbing clap trap

Beeston

"I agree with Invictus on this one, inane , mind numbing clap trap "

Hey, hang on a moment.....oh, you meant Eastenders not me.

Swapping babies is wrong, but so's raping your niece, pretending to be someones sister when you're actually her mother, pushing a man from a building to his death, hitting a woman over the head and dumping her in epping forest, making your daughter have an abortion, cheating on your husband, withholding mail...

The whole programme is based upon bad/wrong things, no point suggesting its gone too far now!

Beeston

"Swapping babies is wrong, but so's raping your niece, pretending to be someones sister when you're actually her mother, pushing a man from a building to his death, hitting a woman over the head and dumping her in epping forest, making your daughter have an abortion, cheating on your husband, withholding mail...

The whole programme is based upon bad/wrong things, no point suggesting its gone too far now!"

True...be a bit boring if the only drama was a lost packet of doilies needed at the WI tea party.

Still hate em though.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Swapping babies is wrong, but so's raping your niece, pretending to be someones sister when you're actually her mother, pushing a man from a building to his death, hitting a woman over the head and dumping her in epping forest, making your daughter have an abortion, cheating on your husband, withholding mail...

The whole programme is based upon bad/wrong things, no point suggesting its gone too far now!

True...be a bit boring if the only drama was a lost packet of doilies needed at the WI tea party.

Still hate em though. "

Hey youd be surpised at goings on at WI parties

Beeston

Still hate em though. Hey youd be surpised at goings on at WI parties "

Not if your a member!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Still hate em though. Hey youd be surpised at goings on at WI parties

Not if your a member! "

What are you trying to say? I would never bring the good name of the WI into disrepute, i resemble that remark

» Add a new message to this topic