FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How quick are you turned off?

How quick are you turned off?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sorry... I'm having a dose of the verbals today!

Putting it down to first day back at work and bored!

Are there specific things that people will say either in PM or on the forums that automatically put you off naughties with them?

Or is this another one of those 'just me then' sort of things?!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd like to fuck your arse."

I'm really a man

The written word rarely offends me, unless it's directed at me, or us personally.

Sometimes the way we read a message is not the way it was intended to be read.

I'm more inclined to be put off by a "gut instinct" or a first face to face meeting. Bad dress, unkempt appearence, bad manners, bad personal hygene are more likely to have us walking away

i dont like guys who call me stuff like slut or whore thats a instant we never going to meet lol

i dont like guy who say 'good girl' either that put me off them

i dont like guys who say men playing together is wrong but women together is good 'cause thats different' double standards puts me off lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

When i was meeting as a single fem i have left many a meet in the pub because they have said something that put me right off, or got a habit i dont like, one guy had a twitch, he kept pulling his top off his left shoulder, looked like he had left the coathanger in it, that did it, another time a guy was talking to me about football, i asked him if he went to matches, he said no, i retorted "oh an armchair fan then" he then told me to shut the fuck up, needless to say i left him where he sat

Forum Mod

So many things put me off of wanting to play with people,mainly its whinging,aggressiveness,woe is me,disrespect,indiscretion oh I could go on but ill turn into a whinger myself

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oh and spots, a guy had loads of em, that put me off.

Shoes, a guy turned up looked fine til i noticed his shoes were dirty.

Funny hair cuts, that will do it as well.

Lack of manners and chivalry.

I guess im a fussy fucker

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Oh and the "little boy lost" routine, i cant get meets routine, negativity , big , huge, gargantuan turn off

Just been chatting to a single man, everything going very well indeed, then he replies with details about meets with his married fuckbuddy who he regularly meets up with behind her hubby’s back

There’s some things you just don’t need to know.

Instant turn off.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The "nobody loves me, everyone hates me 2 posts

"Oh and spots, a guy had loads of em, that put me off.

Shoes, a guy turned up looked fine til i noticed his shoes were dirty.

Funny hair cuts, that will do it as well.

Lack of manners and chivalry.

I guess im a fussy fucker "

No you are not, you just have standards

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"It's not that I can't have anyone back to mine, I just don't like shitting on my own doorstep... so when can I come and see you then?"

Forum Mod

"Just been chatting to a single man, everything going very well indeed, then he replies with details about meets with his married fuckbuddy who he regularly meets up with behind her hubby’s back

There’s some things you just don’t need to know.

Instant turn off.

"

*nods* I also don't need to know about how past meets went,I don't want to see thankyou for the great shag blah blah blah on people status I don't want to be sent pics of people shagging others either

right im stopping now cos im ranting

"Oh and the "little boy lost" routine, i cant get meets routine, negativity , big , huge, gargantuan turn off "

Yep I have to agree... the sympathy shag hunters.

First message: "hello... blar blar blar"

Reply: "hello and thanks for the message.... blar blar"

Second message: "don't really know what to say now, your profile says it all. So when can we meet?"

"When i was meeting as a single fem i have left many a meet in the pub because they have said something that put me right off, or got a habit i dont like, one guy had a twitch, he kept pulling his top off his left shoulder, looked like he had left the coathanger in it, that did it, another time a guy was talking to me about football, i asked him if he went to matches, he said no, i retorted "oh an armchair fan then" he then told me to shut the fuck up, needless to say i left him where he sat "

and i bet he didnt understand what he said wrong lol

i remember meeting a asian guy once, we was chatting and he was telling me about a indian woman who had mailed him for a meet and how he thought it was wrong her being there, when i asked why he said because indian woman should be on sites like this, so i said oh but its ok for me to be on tho and his reply was ...yes but your just white trash and then proceeded to carry on the conversation like he hadnt said anything wrong

Oh how could I forget the classic...

"no way are you that big, you shouldn't put yourself down like that"

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh how could I forget the classic...

"no way are you that big, you shouldn't put yourself down like that" "

what about..."well no i have been verified but they were so far up their own arse, they blocked me "?

Edinburgh

Hahahaha! Reminds me of a classy bloke I met a few years back... we'd got to talking about weight loss and get fit plans and he pipes up "yeah, you can come visit me in London when you're thin"

I got an email from him about six months later asking how I was... I replied "still fat" and hit delete. Wanker!

oh trainers

i hate them with a passion, they ok if used for what they was invented for, but if i meet you i'll make an effort to look nice so ffs dont turn up to meet me in your every day slobbing about footwear

*takes a deep breath* lol

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well he wont find out, i wont tell him" thats common place at the mo

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"oh trainers

i hate them with a passion, they ok if used for what they was invented for, but if i meet you i'll make an effort to look nice so ffs dont turn up to meet me in your every day slobbing about footwear

*takes a deep breath* lol"

leisurewear!! one of mine too!

but didnt you know the best way to meet a big bird is to tell them they not big lol

Edinburgh

"oh trainers

*takes a deep breath* lol"

Think yourself lucky... I had one turn up in a pair of crocs.

I mean really! Why?! Ever? Never mind on a meet!!

"oh trainers

*takes a deep breath* lolleisurewear!! one of mine too! "

i met a guy once and he turned up in a football t shirt, shell suit top, jeans and trainers, i just new straight away there was no way this going anywhere

"oh trainers

I mean really! Why?! Ever? Never mind on a meet!! "

lmao i really did laugh out loud at that one

id have died laughing if it was me

"I don't want swingers in my house"

"just trying out some fantasies before I settle down with a nice girl"

"there are some right slags on here"

"no way would I let a bird of mine fuck other men"

"so are you interested then... am I OK.... what do you think of me then... am I what you want... are you interested... am I your type... do you think I am what you want... are you interested... do you like me... are you interested... do you fancy me... am I what you are looking for... are you interested"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

moaners..

bleaters..

kiss my ass threads regular posters..

the need to say 'back from Helmand' drive a fire engine or any other uniform wearing profession... they do a great job but ffs..

and the folks that bleat clique and then when asked to explain it... they go quiet.

apart from that...

not much actually.

oh or guys in clubs that are quite happy to let you give them a bj but dont want to come incase they cnt get hard for soemone else later lol

Forum Mod

"oh trainers

I mean really! Why?! Ever? Never mind on a meet!! "

LMFAO nooooooooo thats just wrong

The guys who try to use their uniforms to get a meet - I'll meet you on merit thanks.

The ones whose message or profile moan about the site - "no one answers, does anyone meet here" etc

The guys who come out with something like "makes a change to see a woman who looks after herself, there are some right ugly munters on here" - nice.

oh yeah i hate moaning profiles, if someone mails me i alwasy read their profile before i reply and if its one of them that just bleet on about how many time waster there are i just ignor it

what else i dont like either is guys who message you and put "if like me you are genuine you will reply to my message" ermm wonna bet!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"oh trainers

I mean really! Why?! Ever? Never mind on a meet!!

LMFAO nooooooooo thats just wrong"

Oh HPC cant we have name n shame, just once......pleeeeeeeeeeeeease lol

OMG I haven't laughed this much in ages. Thanks guys. Little did I know that when I joined, I would find so many comics!!! There is a whole raft of talent out there that Simon Cowell knows nothing about LOL

Edinburgh

Maybe we should start a 'top tips' on what not to do thread!

I also can't stand the ones who say something along the lines of "if you're decent you'll respond, even if it is to say no thanks"

Or the ones with the blank profile and then when you ask them to tell you a bit more they ask what you want to know... erm no, I've done my part filling in my profile, it's not my job to question you bozo!

Then there are others who don't say anything specific with me though... they're just dull.

Seriously... they just can't win with me at all!

*goes to investigate St Mary's Convent*

"so, what are you looking for?" ... jeez, wtf do you think those carefully arranged letters on my profile are there for!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Maybe we should start a 'top tips' on what not to do thread!

I also can't stand the ones who say something along the lines of "if you're decent you'll respond, even if it is to say no thanks"

Or the ones with the blank profile and then when you ask them to tell you a bit more they ask what you want to know... erm no, I've done my part filling in my profile, it's not my job to question you bozo!

Then there are others who don't say anything specific with me though... they're just dull.

*goes to investigate St Mary's Convent*"

They dont do breakfast in bed at St Marys, try Ss Thomas n Bernadette

OP, you're going to be sorry you asked!!!

Takes deep breath...

"love black"

"so, when would I get to boss you around"

"have you ever thought about charging for what you do?"

After letting the door close in my face and only ordering himself a drink..."this ain't a date!!"

"see you've met X...he met Y and she said he was a lousy fuck...what do you think?"

Men in full military,police,fireman gear posting threads about "do women like men in uniform"...just in case you missed it!!!

Men that don't want you in their homes, but want to turn your house into a knocking shop!

Men that apologise for their small cocks before I've seen it because naturally being black I'm only used to men hung like horse!!!

Men that whine about the slags on site up their own arse who don't want to meet...over coffee!

Men that turn up to a meet as if they're going to try out for Chelsea/Man U/Tottenham FC.

Men that turn up like they're auditioning for a part in Chicago and wearing their own zoot suit!

Men that are dirty...yukity yuk!

Men that turn up with butt plugs in their arses and twitch all through dinner putting me right off my sag aloo!

Men that want to meet after the first message.

Men that ask...erm what is watersports?

Men that ask...what do you mean by anal play?

...and breath!!!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

They dont do breakfast in bed at St Marys, try Ss Thomas n Bernadette "

Do you do it at Dirtybigbadsgirlville?

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

wow ladies i am really shocked at all these things that have happened. I have ready each and everyone one of them. I didnt even know " the saying I carnt get a meet and no one loves me exisited? sympathy vote. wow Well I hope I hope I have never come across like that to anyone.

I was a a house party once and one lady wanted a wee before play! That was of putting..considering i was going to go down on her.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Think yourself lucky... I had one turn up in a pair of crocs.

"

Has Pearl been out on the pull again??

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

[Removed by poster at 04/01/11 13:37:28]

Edinburgh

Oh... and I almost forgot... "just how dirty are you?"

Or

"Do you live up to your username then?"

No... fuck off. I'm a saint!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Do you do it at Dirtybigbadsgirlville? "

Yes with homemade hash browns

I'm having a good chuckle reading this thread

Have any of you ladies met a guy with a wig or hairpeice?

Kate said if a guy turned up for a meet wearing a wig, she wouldn't be able to keep a straight face

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I'm having a good chuckle reading this thread

Kate said if a guy turned up for a meet wearing a wig, she wouldn't be able to keep a straight face "

YES!! LMFAO AND HE KEPT CHECKING IT

Edinburgh

Kate said if a guy turned up for a meet wearing a wig, she wouldn't be able to keep a straight face "

No but I just spat tomato soup on my keyboard at the thought of it!!

I am crying here!

Tayside

"wow ladies I am really shocked at all these things that have happened. I have ready each and everyone one of them. I didnt even know the saying "I can't get a meet and no one loves me" exisited? Sympathy vote. Wow. Well I hope I have never come across like that to anyone.

I was at a house party once and one lady wanted a wee before play! That was off putting..considering I was going to go down on her. "

Would you rather she didn't say and then went on your face instead then?

Tayside

Do you do it at Dirtybigbadsgirlville?

Yes with homemade hash browns "

Be there ASAP!

Yes!

It was jet black, and his hair underneath was snow white. It was the most obvious crown topper I've ever seen. Awful!

Those of you who have met Kate can just imagine her saying "If I wanted to meet a bloke with hair like Davy Crocketts hat, I'd have fuckin' asked for one"

[Removed by poster at 04/01/11 13:44:16]

"wow ladies I am really shocked at all these things that have happened. I have ready each and everyone one of them. I didnt even know the saying "I can't get a meet and no one loves me" exisited? Sympathy vote. Wow. Well I hope I have never come across like that to anyone.

I was at a house party once and one lady wanted a wee before play! That was off putting..considering I was going to go down on her.

Would you rather she didn't say and then went on your face instead then? "

I will refrain from making my fellow forumites sick in 2011...I will refrain...

Edinburgh

"

I will refrain from making my fellow forumites sick in 2011...I will refrain... "

Oi!! Thems not the rules lady... (I'm making them up as I go along) now spill it! Or will that literally be a spill?!

*hangs onto lunch*

Tayside

I was at a house party once and one lady wanted a wee before play! That was off putting..considering I was going to go down on her.

I will refrain from making my fellow forumites sick in 2011...I will refrain... "

Aye but some like it and some don't, the poster didn't even seem to like the idea of her going to the loo before play started!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"the need to say 'back from Helmand' drive a fire engine or any other uniform wearing profession... they do a great job but ffs.."

I just can't figure out what it is about those type of profiles, are they attention seeking? Is it a sympathy shag they're after, or do some of them believe they're superior to other's because they wear a uniform?

"

Oi!! Thems not the rules lady... (I'm making them up as I go along) now spill it! Or will that literally be a spill?!

*hangs onto lunch* "

As I posted above if someone asks me "what's watersports" I don't bother. All I'll say is if I need to go to the loo during a meet I seldom get up!!

Aye but some like it and some don't, the poster didn't even seem to like the idea of her going to the loo before play started! "

Perhaps he was worried she might have tissue still stuck to her bits!!!

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

I was a a house party once and one lady wanted a wee before play! That was of putting..considering i was going to go down on her. "

I am wondering just what she was meant to do instead...??

Hmm... 'can you wear a sexy outfit?' - and then they themselves turn up in jeans, scruffy tshirt and trainers - none too clean, either - grrrrr!

Professing oral skills for hours , am I ok/ why can't I meet anyone? usual stuff...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Aye but some like it and some don't, the poster didn't even seem to like the idea of her going to the loo before play started!

Perhaps he was worried she might have tissue still stuck to her bits!!! "

Isnt that more likely for NUMBER 2?

"the need to say 'back from Helmand' drive a fire engine or any other uniform wearing profession... they do a great job but ffs..

I just can't figure out what it is about those type of profiles, are they attention seeking? Is it a sympathy shag they're after, or do some of them believe they're superior to other's because they wear a uniform? "

They think anyone female will turn to jelly and just HAVE to meet them...Doesn't seem to work for women though. Bless.

Tayside

Perhaps he was worried she might have tissue still stuck to her bits!!! "

He could have saved it though to wipe his own bits with afterwards!

Perhaps he was worried she might have tissue still stuck to her bits!!! Isnt that more likely for NUMBER 2? "

Sadly us ladies of a certain age wipe for number 1's too...just in case of dribbles you understand!!

"Perhaps he was worried she might have tissue still stuck to her bits!!! "

That's something that happens ALL the time. I've been fanny mining with my tongue loads of times and have had to spit out bits of tissue Well, I hope it was tissue

And you get the bits of tissue stuck on their bullet hole

Well, it's THE one place they can't see without a mirror

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Perhaps he was worried she might have tissue still stuck to her bits!!! Isnt that more likely for NUMBER 2?

Sadly us ladies of a certain age wipe for number 1's too...just in case of dribbles you understand!! "

i just dab

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and men of a certain age also.....

or should...... evidence can clearly be seen sometimes of not shaking and wiping

"the need to say 'back from Helmand' drive a fire engine or any other uniform wearing profession... they do a great job but ffs..

I just can't figure out what it is about those type of profiles, are they attention seeking? Is it a sympathy shag they're after, or do some of them believe they're superior to other's because they wear a uniform?

They think anyone female will turn to jelly and just HAVE to meet them...Doesn't seem to work for women

though. Bless. "

Just to add, they were issuing condoms on return last thing I knew - sex-starved men, tales of war and being a hero, lots of women who don't seem to be able to help themselves... Cheaper than dealing with all the resultant cases of chlamydia...

Edinburgh

Hahahaha! Thank you for your lunchtime entertainment! Brilliant!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Interesting there isn't a lot of blokes saying they get turned off by anything. It does nothing for the 'cock ruling the mind' stereotype.

I'm a picky fucker and anything can trigger my revolt and it's different every time. Here are a few of my past annoyances...

Real life:

Dressing like Princess Leia

Not shaving your face.

Hopping too much.

Not skipping enough.

Playing eye-spy on a first date.

Forum life:

Spelling turnip incorrectly.

Messaging me and not addressing me by my correct title.

Pretending to be an Olympic athlete.

Hating ginger cake.

Professing you know the only true and correct way to make guacamole.

Edinburgh

And what is with these men who insist you like ginger cake?! It catches on my tash while I hop, skip and jump during my games of eye spy!

*wanders off patting plaited buns*

in the night garden

"And what is with these men who insist you like ginger cake?! It catches on my tash while I hop, skip and jump during my games of eye spy!

"

At least you didn't attempt to spell turnip. That would have been a real turn off.

Edinburgh

"And what is with these men who insist you like ginger cake?! It catches on my tash while I hop, skip and jump during my games of eye spy!

At least you didn't attempt to spell turnip. That would have been a real turn off."

That's cause everyone knows it's spelt neeps!

Forum Mod

just catching up with this thread and its the best

Remind me never to want to have a wee before play,ill get a catheter inserted instead for ultimate cleanliness..........

As for the crocs Femme your right I think this is THE one time when naming and shaming should be allowed hahaha

in the night garden

At least you didn't attempt to spell turnip. That would have been a real turn off.

That's cause everyone knows it's spelt neeps! "

Ah yes I'm familiar with these colloquialisms.

You are from the nation who likes to gooooo NEEP!!!

I am put off by the guys who push the woe is me thing and almost expect a shag out of sympathy. It is a huge turn off as men should be men.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I am put off by the guys who push the woe is me thing and almost expect a shag out of sympathy. It is a huge turn off as men should be men. "
*nods in agreement*

in the night garden

"I am put off by the guys who push the woe is me thing and almost expect a shag out of sympathy. It is a huge turn off as men should be men. *nods in agreement*"

*nods in more agreement*

Incidentally what do you girls think about men that agree with everything you say in a limp creepy attempt to gain favour with you?

Edinburgh

And then there are the ones who say "what did I do wrong" when you don't reply within 30 seconds of reading their PM.

You hadn't done anything wrong, other than be a bit dull and not warrant an immediate response, I'd just not got round to it. However you have just totally succeeded in putting me off with your needy behaviour!

Well done you!

Edinburgh

"Incidentally what do you girls think about men that agree with everything you say in a limp creepy attempt to gain favour with you?"

*shudders*

That's just as bad as the sympathy shaggers. Get a backbone man!!

"

Incidentally what do you girls think about men that agree with everything you say in a limp creepy attempt to gain favour with you?"

The word vomit springs to mind.

Edinburgh

"I play alone" from the couples profile.

Good for you! Have a lovely time!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Incidentally what do you girls think about men that agree with everything you say in a limp creepy attempt to gain favour with you?

The word vomit springs to mind."

then continue to heave

in the night garden

"

The word vomit springs to mind."

*nods in yet more agreement and tries to stroke your hair with a sweaty palm*

"Oh by the way, I am married. Does that make a difference?"

Hehehehe such a funny post, think this has to be the funniest I have seen in the forums yet!! I thought I had heard it all but sooo obviously haven't!! Crocs?!?!?!?! That is just too funny!!! xx

Quite a lot of photos... the most recent being a pumping shot taken by a third person from behind the guy... and noticing the dried on chocolate sprinkles in the bum fluff

Edinburgh

"Quite a lot of photos... the most recent being a pumping shot taken by a third person from behind the guy... and noticing the dried on chocolate sprinkles in the bum fluff "

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! That's gross!!

in the night garden

"Quite a lot of photos... the most recent being a pumping shot taken by a third person from behind the guy... and noticing the dried on chocolate sprinkles in the bum fluff "

Do you mean real chocolate sprinkles?

As that's just a handy sweet treat for anyone who ventures down to the nether regions. Sometimes I like to stick candy floss to my arse mane as a tastey treat for the ladies while they are partying with my testicles.

I'm a very considerate lover.

Edinburgh

And just as a note for the youngsters... the whole younger man/older woman thing isn't taboo, nor am I likely to be flattered by you referring to me as an 'older woman'

Thank you very much!!

Edinburgh

Oh god... and the ones who say "teach me"

Puuuurlease!!!

an instant turn off for me is a funny voice....'n no i dont mean a comedy voice,lol!! Hx

By *ig donkMan  over a year ago

northallerton

R o f l m f a o , funniest thing I've read since being introduced to sikipedia and thanks for heads up but now I'm getting a bit paranoid and wonder at what point during any future meetings am I going to get the boot out of the door

"Sorry... I'm having a dose of the verbals today!

Are there specific things that people will say either in PM or on the forums that automatically put you off naughties with them?

Or is this another one of those 'just me then' sort of things?! "

No thanks what ? I never asked for anytyhing.

Im just trying to be friendly.

Fuck you then

Suit yaself fussy arse

YOu are FAKE. You're reported !

Hi babe , fancy a youger guy to give you a good time.

I love older women.

AND

Anything that suggests that sex takes place as and when requested.

Married men

AND

Cannot accomodate

Toilets which look like they will be filmed on the next episode of 'life of grime'

Intro message: "........ and I have attached a photo, let me know if I am what you are looking for"... and it's a cock shot.

"have you had much luck"

""have you had much luck""

you will like me we have to chat ........

no pic no profile .........

Not been on the forums for a while - am I glad I went on today!!! Best laugh I've had this year xxx

Oops... nearly forgot one of my pet hates....

"I can lick a pussy for hours" ...only to be topped by... "I can lick a pussy for hours and breath through my ears"

If only it was true... I'd let one of 'um go down on me just so I could suffocate the fecker with my thighs.

Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Since when was that anyone's business except mine? *Sigh*

On second thoughts it may be easier to offer them ear plugs.

Why do they feel the necessity to ask that?!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I like all sizes and colours.

so a Mr Blobby fan then

""have you had much luck"

Why do they feel the necessity to ask that?!! "

maybe they trying to find out if you are "active" and how often ???

and what is that saying the harder i practice the luckier i get ??

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I'm not fussy..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

A liberated approach to swinging..

means would shag a hole in a mossy dyke...

Forum Mod

Poor mossy dyke shes a lovely girl

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I'm just new on this site and new to swinging so looking for that older horny woman to teach me the ropes"

his age... 41

my age.....40

WTF????

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Poor mossy dyke shes a lovely girl "

a bit green tho...

Multiple personality disorder...

fluffy fluffy fluffy kill the bastards death die kill fluffy fluffy fluffy punch kick stab die fluffy fluffy fluffy

Forum Mod

"Multiple personality disorder...

fluffy fluffy fluffy kill the bastards death die kill fluffy fluffy fluffy punch kick stab die fluffy fluffy fluffy"

hahahaha! this was one I thought about earlier and then forgot.....scary fookers

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Multiple personality disorder...

fluffy fluffy fluffy kill the bastards death die kill fluffy fluffy fluffy punch kick stab die fluffy fluffy fluffy"

give him Kerry Katona's details please..

Those that describe what they will do to you.

Poor bastards actually think that describing a forced porn scenario is a turn on ?

( Will those in the BDSM stocks stop smirkin ! it's never that nice ! )

"I only ever practice safe sex"

Take a look at verifications.... *miss b shouts to harry*.... "darling, what does 'cream pie' mean?" *harry shouts to miss b*..... "it means we ain't going there"

Take a look at action photo's... bareback

F***ing liar! We seriously are shocked that anyone could have the balls to be dishonest on here

Edinburgh

A particular favourite: ur sexy babes

Just shoot me now!

A cock pic with the first message, made worse if he includes his MSN addy and/or phone number.

Instant turn off for me!

Edinburgh

They just keep on trailing in...

will you b my mummy

There are no words.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"They just keep on trailing in...

will you b my mummy

There are no words. "

DUH!

You should have said 'Yes' and then got him round and made him clean your house before insisting he went home to sleep beacause he has a'big day tomorrow'.

"They just keep on trailing in...

will you b my mummy

There are no words. "

There are... "Yes, and just like the last one I'm selling you to a redneck hill billy couple for their gran'papi to marry."

In fact there are lots now I come to think of it...

"OK... shut up you fucking brat... no wonder your fucking bastard of a father left with you whining all the fucking time!"

Edinburgh

"In fact there are lots now I come to think of it...

"OK... shut up you fucking brat... no wonder your fucking bastard of a father left with you whining all the fucking time!""

You have to wait 'til he's naked before saying that, in order to get the FULL effect.

Yes... but I should warn you I have Münchausen syndrome by proxy

"In fact there are lots now I come to think of it...

"OK... shut up you fucking brat... no wonder your fucking bastard of a father left with you whining all the fucking time!"

You have to wait 'til he's naked before saying that, in order to get the FULL effect."

Edinburgh

"Yes... but I should warn you I have Münchausen syndrome by proxy "

Does that mean you got it Mail Order?

"

*hangs onto lunch* "

After last nights forums the above is quite 'rich' coming from you _irtygirl.

[Removed by poster at 04/01/11 22:38:50]

Edinburgh

Chicken fillets instantly turn me off. Or the strong pungent smell of fish going off!

Over-opinionated people. Motormouths. Moaners. Ive always found feminists interesting but when they go OTT on it - grrr. Untidy and poor hygiene, thats both clothing and inhouse. Snobs - bbyyyeeee. Push-up bras. G-strings. Pants. Prefer knickers. When awoman looks awesome clothed but then awful unclothed! When a woman loks awesome clothed but then wont do it with at least a little light on. Fake hair colour - i like to see the real person. If your a brunette then dye it brunette, not blonde or pink and vice versa. Loads of make-up - booaaakkkk! Taking longer than an hour to get ready before going out. Bad drivers/passengers, youre sacked.

Ok ok. This could go on forever. yes i am really really fussy. Him downstairs does not simply react to simple offer of sex on a plate.

" "

Haha. Youre living up to what i called you last night.

Edinburgh

"

Haha. Youre living up to what i called you last night. "

Is that the bitch part or the tease part?

You're living up to creeping me out to be honest.

Edinburgh

"Him downstairs does not simply react to simple offer of sex on a plate.

"

Not an experience he has often I would imagine.

"

You're living up to creeping me out to be honest. "

Now Both!

Edinburgh

"

Now Both! "

Just so it's blatantly clear, I'm not appreciating it.

Not an experience he has often I would imagine."

Not to mention the problem of balancing on it.

had one guy turn up in a footy shirt shorts and flip flops. He had really minging feet too!!!

Not an experience he has often I would imagine."

Went away since wednesday until sunday and ....ah i cant be bothered explaining. Why should I?! Ok will keep this as short as possible. Requests for my mobile number on five occasions (two of those while shopping with my aunt, she was more embarasses than i) and offers of 'a coffee back at mine' on three occasions with one of those offering everything on a plate and another offering to take me to her mums because her mum loves the irish accent but only if i came to hers to change her flat tyre and then stayed for supper!

Ok. Just a lucky weekend, plus the lasses were not exceptionally attractive (or should i say possibly a little desperate) nor at least a little bit classy, though i must make clear im not attractive either. Plus all were younger than i. I dont take anything to do with lasses younger or same age as i am. Strange i know but thats just me. Just one of those weird weekends.

X

Edinburgh

Went away since wednesday until sunday and ....ah i cant be bothered explaining. Why should I?! Ok will keep this as short as possible. Requests for my mobile number on five occasions (two of those while shopping with my aunt, she was more embarasses than i) and offers of 'a coffee back at mine' on three occasions with one of those offering everything on a plate and another offering to take me to her mums because her mum loves the irish accent but only if i came to hers to change her flat tyre and then stayed for supper!

Ok. Just a lucky weekend, plus the lasses were not exceptionally attractive (or should i say possibly a little desperate) nor at least a little bit classy, though i must make clear im not attractive either. Plus all were younger than i. I dont take anything to do with lasses younger or same age as i am. Strange i know but thats just me. Just one of those weird weekends.

X "

And then you woke up?

"

Now Both!

Just so it's blatantly clear, I'm not appreciating it. "

Sorry. Thought you were joking/winding me up/teasing. You should have pm'd me letting me know. i dont bite. Just having some witty light-hearted banter but not everyone meets everyones standards. Ah well. Will stop now and be more careful in future.

Edinburgh

"

Now Both!

Just so it's blatantly clear, I'm not appreciating it.

Sorry. Thought you were joking/winding me up/teasing. You should have pm'd me letting me know. i dont bite. Just having some witty light-hearted banter but not everyone meets everyones standards. Ah well. Will stop now and be more careful in future. "

Vince Cables climb down on tuition fees was more convincing than that.

X

And then you woke up?"

Aha. The penny has just dropped as to your posts. Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. And im not explaining myself further on this one! Tut tut tut!

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 04/01/11 23:28:04]

Had a meet once just for coffee and because I would'nt bring him back to mine he played the sympathy card and I went ice cold never do a sympathy shag

Edinburgh

I think that fine example probably brings us nicely back to the topic of the thread!

Edinburgh

X

And then you woke up?

Aha. The penny has just dropped as to your posts. Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. And im not explaining myself further on this one! Tut tut tut!

"

No explanation required.

You'll want to get the Lamborghini in the garage for the night.

And all those Pm's from women arent going to answer themselves.

Happy to let you get on with it.

Hello...what have I missed?

This thread keeps hitting new heights of humour

"Hello...what have I missed?"

Did you have someone say that you in bed too?

Edinburgh

"This thread keeps hitting new heights of humour "

Some more intentional than others.

"Hello...what have I missed?

Did you have someone say that you in bed too?"

That may well be true...but it's unkind of you to say it

"

You'll want to get the Lamborghini in the garage for the night.

And all those Pm's from women arent going to answer themselves.

Happy to let you get on with it.

"

Whats your problem! Time of the month?

All those PM's from women!!!! What PM's from what women? I rarely get any! And no im not surprised.

Whatever is bothering you with me (and i think i know what it is LMAO), go and take it out on your teddy bear or something. Get a grip. Grow-up. Go to sleep. Just stop bothering me for no 'clear' reason.

Edinburgh

"This thread keeps hitting new heights of humour "

And again!

car crash telly with clown cars

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"car crash telly with clown cars"

Budge over i want to watch too. *offers popcorn*

Sensual Periods

Anyway back to the subject of the thread:

Prejudging in any shape or form before actually getting to know someone at least a little bit before airing that judgement. Big turn-off for me.

"car crash telly with clown cars

Budge over i want to watch too. *offers popcorn* "

Mmmmm salty

Cheap and/or rough toilet roll.

As this day goes on im getting more a nd more ideas.

Some people say a few words and you know them inside out instinctively

Rough curtains. I prefer soft curtains if theres no soft toilet roll/tissues.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"car crash telly with clown cars

Budge over i want to watch too. *offers popcorn*

Mmmmm salty"

They weren't but sensualfire borrowed them for a bit and for some reason they are now

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Do you meet without kev.

i was turned off at the speed of light when i saw blue waffle

" How quick are you turned off? "

2 minutes 43 seconds

Sorry to mention it and its probally the same for women but its teeth for me . They have great pics of most of there body parts and they look fantastic ,then when you meet they look like contestants for Jeremy kyle .I mean to say black and missing teeth leave me looking for a quick exit

"Sorry to mention it and its probally the same for women but its teeth for me . They have great pics of most of there body parts and they look fantastic ,then when you meet they look like contestants for Jeremy kyle .I mean to say black and missing teeth leave me looking for a quick exit "

I'll second this.

*shivers*

If we are stating the obvious, let's not forget:

bad breath

dirty finger nails

the smell of pee

pee stains

dried sweat stains and so on

ok toe jam

Big turnoff for women must be when a guy stated he had six inches. and you thought hmmm six inches is actually quite big. But then you can only find three inches. I think cock pics should only be allowed if taken beside a ruler or tape measure.

Tayside

I just have to add to this thread that not all people from Scotland are the same!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Big turnoff for women must be when a guy stated he had six inches. and you thought hmmm six inches is actually quite big. But then you can only find three inches. I think cock pics should only be allowed if taken beside a ruler or tape measure. "

No need - we all know how big the Sky remote control or a can of Lynx deodorant is already.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"I just have to add to this thread that not all people from Scotland are the same! "

you liar, ya ginger heided, freckled faced, whiskey and irn bru, deep fried mars bar scoffing, tight fisted git

Tayside

"I just have to add to this thread that not all people from Scotland are the same!

you liar, ya ginger heided, freckled faced, whiskey and irn bru, deep fried mars bar scoffing, tight fisted git"

It could only be you! pmsl

over assertiveness, sends me glacial

Gloucester

"

Over-opinionated people. Motormouths. Moaners.

Pants. Prefer knickers.

"

What's the difference between pants and knickers? - a genuine question...

Not liking moaners, motormouths or over-opinionated people ....

"

Pants. Prefer knickers.

yes, I am wondering about this too???

Not liking moaners, motormouths or over-opinionated people .... "

Really timid and shy people.

polite reminder

"either in PM or on the forums"

Dim people... people who fail to see the feckin' obvious.

"Sorry... I'm having a dose of the verbals today!

Or is this another one of those 'just me then' sort of things?! "

"Looking for fun"

"Looking for sexy fun"

Seems a bit like going to a supermarket and "look for food". Get some damn preferences.

"

Pants. Prefer knickers.

"

To me pants keep your ankles warm. G-strings/thongs, i dont see the point. Think they are tacky and trashy and are extremely uncomfortable (worn male thong once when stripagram for a friends birthday about ten years ago - haha - never again). Knickers to me are classy, elegant, and modest yet sexy at same time. They can really compliment a ladies front and rear pelvic area without overstating. Though the said lady must be between sixe 8-12. Just my opinion.

Have to say though that i dont see point in women wearing nice lingerie. Because the nicer it is the sooner its taken off her!

"sixe 8-12???

Change to 2size 8-12"

people who cant hold conversation without keyboard

phone me

I'm turned off if a lady takes her knicks off to reveal a cock!.....

"I'm turned off if a lady takes her knicks off to reveal a cock!..... "

Very good. Has this happened often with you?

"I'm turned off if a lady takes her knicks off to reveal a cock!.....

Very good. Has this happened often with you? "

Only when trucking in Scotland, lol

"I'm turned off if a lady takes her knicks off to reveal a cock!.....

Very good. Has this happened often with you? "

i'm turned off when a man is a cock

Gloucester

was thinking about this thread whilst making a cup of tea first thing this morning and came up with

THE "overuse" of "quotation marks" and CAPITALS in "profiles" - "ARGH"

"was thinking about this thread whilst making a cup of tea first thing this morning and came up with

THE "overuse" of "quotation marks" and CAPITALS in "profiles" - "ARGH" "

I really dislike all the capital stuff. I always think it shows someone doesn't look at what they type and a lack of care.

Edinburgh

"Anyway I read you're profile and have decided to invite you for a social meet"

Oooooooooooooooh I'm honoured!!

""Anyway I read you're profile and have decided to invite you for a social meet"

"

Love it. Did you

""Anyway I read you're profile and have decided to invite you for a social meet"

"

Edinburgh

Love it. Did you "

Did I bugger!

Gave me a new thread plan though!

SMELLY ! Biggest turn off ever !

"I just have to add to this thread that not all people from Scotland are the same! "

I have to say the words that really annoy me in a message and I get them on a daily basis is

I want to come and Use and abuse you....

or

Can I be your Master?

or

Master I want to loan your slut.

These we get on a semi regular and annoyingly its from guys that without that initial put me off would have got a meet..

katie.x

" Can I be your master "...that is just SO sweet

"" Can I be your master "...that is just SO sweet "

That just gets a block and no message in return lol

It annoys me greatly.. lol its not a transferable thing.. lol

The guy that played tonight did seem shocked my collar was locked on. :D

Katie.x

If ever there was a message you could receive that shows a complete lack of understanding of your situation...THAT was it

"If ever there was a message you could receive that shows a complete lack of understanding of your situation...THAT was it "

At least it saves me the time of looking at the profile.. :D still we have a few lads now that are at ease with it and really find that a little respect about it goes a long way.. :D

I forgot the other thing that turns me off is everything in text talk..

Katie.x