FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealousy.

Jealousy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So many green eyed monsters on here, are you one of them? Mina xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nope... I suspect they missed the jealous gene when they made me. Although I do have shoe envy now and again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm so jealous of people with green eyes.

Sad state of affairs if people are jealous of strangers on a swinging site I'd have thought!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Yes, I have green eyes… with a ring of hazel around the pupil

"So many green eyed monsters on here, are you one of them? Mina xxx"

You shouldn't be on here (certainly not as part of a couple anyway) if you are jealous. As long as you have 100% trust in one another jealousy shouldn't come into it. We love seeing each other being pleasured by someone else and never once have either of us been jealous.

"Sad state of affairs if people are jealous of strangers on a swinging site I'd have thought! "

never been the jealous type i know im have more than 99 per cent of the worlds population,even tho i dont have much materially ...... nothing to be jealous about

I am for sure!!!.... Jealous of every female's who has smaller feet than my size nines …….grrrr plus size choice can be so limiting …. Don’t ya know?

wot? ...... wot!!!......,,, oh, all right!!!... I'll shhhh

"Sad state of affairs if people are jealous of strangers on a swinging site I'd have thought! "
Well its kind of obvious that some posters on here are jealous of other ones, ask any watcher, lurker, or the honest posters! Mina xxx

I'm jealous of all the non jealous folks

"Sad state of affairs if people are jealous of strangers on a swinging site! Well its kind of obvious that some posters on here are jealous of other ones, ask any watcher, lurker, or the honest posters! Mina xxx"

You are right of course, my sentence should have ended at site! It is pretty obvious...sadly!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 30/12/10 16:36:50]

"I'm jealous of all the non jealous folks "

My hair is thinning - only part of me that is... I'm jealous of everyone with flowing thick locks...especially men, it just ain't right!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love being jealous, especially if wearing brown, really brings out my best colouring

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

But what are they meant to be jealous of exactly?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Can't say that I've ever noticed any jealousy here in the forums, but then I'm not a jealous person so probably wouldn't notice! Z

Bad jealousy is a terrible distructive thing.. but Good jealousy is fantastic to play with..

I love doing little things that I know make Master want to drag me off right there and then and take me all to himself..

Master loves to do the same to me when chance arises..

Do I get jealous of playmates.. nope.. do I like to feel the hint of jealousy and reclaim the man I love, or better still know he needs to reclaim me.. OH YES!! :D

Katie.x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"But what are they meant to be jealous of exactly?"

perceived popularity, confidence, self belief, style, lots of sex, humility, wealth etc etc..

and rather than improve it within themselves... they are twisted with bitterness if they think others have it.

and thats a started for 10.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Honestly? Yes, I get a little envious sometimes.

I'd be upset with myself if it had seeped into the forum though

"So many green eyed monsters on here, are you one of them? Mina xxx"

The site is jam packed full of them but they are hardly going to admit it.

There are men jealous of other men because they meet more and have more verifications than them.

There are couples jealous of other couples because they make a more attractive partnership to other swingers and enjoy a greater level of popularity.

There are women jealous of other women because they think that guys flock to other women rather than them due to looks, figures, boobs, personalities or general humour.

As for the forums well there are so many individuals jealous of the attentions others get and the popularity they seem to get that they snipe and get catty about it.

On the whole I suspect women are worse than men but men get green eyed too. The one thing you will find is that very few will confess to it.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"So many green eyed monsters on here, are you one of them? Mina xxx

The site is jam packed full of them but they are hardly going to admit it.

There are men jealous of other men because they meet more and have more verifications than them.

There are couples jealous of other couples because they make a more attractive partnership to other swingers and enjoy a greater level of popularity.

There are women jealous of other women because they think that guys flock to other women rather than them due to looks, figures, boobs, personalities or general humour.

As for the forums well there are so many individuals jealous of the attentions others get and the popularity they seem to get that they snipe and get catty about it.

On the whole I suspect women are worse than men but men get green eyed too. The one thing you will find is that very few will confess to it.

"

and that my friends, sums it up nicely..

"But what are they meant to be jealous of exactly?

perceived popularity, confidence, self belief, style, lots of sex, humility, wealth etc etc..

and rather than improve it within themselves... they are twisted with bitterness if they think others have it.

and thats a started for 10. "

I'd love to find someone with something to be jealous of

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I'd love to find someone with something to be jealous of "

I am ... of guys with user names like MEGA HUGE MONSTER GIGANTIC BEAST OF A MAN COCK...

I dream of these with eyes greener than the stripes on a Celtic strip...

"

"

Im glad others see it too! Mina xxx

"Honestly? Yes, I get a little envious sometimes.

I'd be upset with myself if it had seeped into the forum though"

Havent caught you Seeping on the forums... Yet!

;-)

I am ... of guys with user names like MEGA HUGE MONSTER GIGANTIC BEAST OF A MAN COCK...

I dream of these with eyes greener than the stripes on a Celtic strip..."

I have never seen anything/anyone on the forums which resulted in me feeling jealous…. I have seen plenty which left me feeling grateful though

I have never seen anything/anyone on the forums which resulted in me feeling jealous…. I have seen plenty which left me feeling grateful though "

pmsl!!

I've been jealous - most people have whether they admit it or not - but not of anyone on here - I'd rather be jealous of some footballer shagging loads of models than 'Bigcock69' having had 2 meets etc.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I have never seen anything/anyone on the forums which resulted in me feeling jealous…. I have seen plenty which left me feeling grateful though "

Ditto

"Nope... I suspect they missed the jealous gene when they made me. Although I do have shoe envy now and again. "
I can say with my hand on my heart i am jealous of no one here .... just not .... dont care what others have or who thay meet ... what people look like i am happy with who i am. Lifes to short to fill my head with all that.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Yes, I have green eyes… with a ring of hazel around the pupil"

I've got green eyes too

"Yes, I have green eyes… with a ring of hazel around the pupil

I've got green eyes too "

your not srek i know you x your eyes are lovely xx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Yes, I have green eyes… with a ring of hazel around the pupil

I've got green eyes too your not srek i know you x your eyes are lovely xx"

you can look in to them tomorrow night if you want

Wasn’t to sure about posting this but,,,,, but I'm constantly in awe of the honesty of many of the forum contributors who should be utterly admired as they dissect and construct the issues which are discussed in here,,,

Many of examples that have been given in this thread explaining where Jealousy may occur on the site, bare testament to their willingness to not only be self-analytical, but also potentially exposing themselves to critical analysis

On that note , I’ve personally not felt real jealousy of any sort for a number of years having sadly lost the special someone who was my entire world…..This kinda sealed a perspective of what really matters to me and the hopeless futility of envying people or situations I’d be willing to swap places with.

So anyway,,,,, its not a sorry tale,,,,, so no tea and sympathy please!!!!…after-all. I was the luckiest bloke on the planet for a while and no-one has a life long right to that position….…..and at least I got to hold the crown,,,, and not many do!!!

Sox over and out….

Laters honky tonks… mwahh mwahhh

"Wasn’t to sure about posting this but,,,,, but I'm constantly in awe of the honesty of many of the forum contributors who should be utterly admired as they dissect and construct the issues which are discussed in here,,,

Many of examples that have been given in this thread explaining where Jealousy may occur on the site, bare testament to their willingness to not only be self-analytical, but also potentially exposing themselves to critical analysis

On that note , I’ve personally not felt real jealousy of any sort for a number of years having sadly lost the special someone who was my entire world…..This kinda sealed a perspective of what really matters to me and the hopeless futility of envying people or situations I’d be willing to swap places with.

So anyway,,,,, its not a sorry tale,,,,, so no tea and sympathy please!!!!…after-all. I was the luckiest bloke on the planet for a while and no-one has a life long right to that position….…..and at least I got to hold the crown,,,, and not many do!!!

Sox over and out….

Laters honky tonks… mwahh mwahhh

"

It's better to have loved and to have been loved in return than to never have loved at all xxx

Nope, as I am generous by nature! And some peeps have taken advantage of my generosity in the past!

"Sad state of affairs if people are jealous of strangers on a swinging site I'd have thought! Well its kind of obvious that some posters on here are jealous of other ones, ask any watcher, lurker, or the honest posters! Mina xxx"

Here here! Sad state of affairs is you'll find jealousy everywhere but mainly between the women on here, and on the the forums too

But stand your ground and don't let the green eyed monsters win

never met someone worthy of jealousy.

if i did i'd wonder what they were doing to make me jealous!

Yes I do think there are many people who are envious on here

"Nope... I suspect they missed the jealous gene when they made me. Although I do have shoe envy now and again. I can say with my hand on my heart i am jealous of no one here .... just not .... dont care what others have or who thay meet ... what people look like i am happy with who i am. Lifes to short to fill my head with all that."

Of everyone on here Jo who claim they are not jealous, then the one person I truly believe is not, not even one tiniest bit is you

So is the bitching you sometimes see down to jealousy then?

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"So is the bitching you sometimes see down to jealousy then?"

I smile at some comments. Well its obvious at who is sniping at who at times and you have a pretty good idea jealousy is involved in it.

As for people not being jealous at all over anything! Lmao sorry but thats twaddle unless someone is a down trodden individual with no desire to improve their situation. Jealousy is a natural emotion that affects everyone at times. I don't mind admitting i am jealous of some people having the time to spend all day on here! Lucky buggers!

Edinburgh

"Nope... I suspect they missed the jealous gene when they made me. Although I do have shoe envy now and again. I can say with my hand on my heart i am jealous of no one here .... just not .... dont care what others have or who thay meet ... what people look like i am happy with who i am. Lifes to short to fill my head with all that.

Of everyone on here Jo who claim they are not jealous, then the one person I truly believe is not, not even one tiniest bit is you "

Thanks very much!

"So is the bitching you sometimes see down to jealousy then?"

i did wonder that...sometimes some of the snidey comments are because someone has said something either ridiculous or emotive....or just because someone doesnt agree and has nowhere to take their argument...then bitching is the next resort!

unless someone is discussing a profile, i wont look...so cant attribute my comments to jealousy..unless they say something i wanted to say before me!!

rise above it, life's too short n all that, besides jealousy on here is more than likely fear based. I have felt jealous of tiger before when we tried sep room swap but that is different and we don't do that any more.

Don't compare, be grateful and make the most of what I have, and be happy!

Jealousy is negative and can be destructive, can't be arsed with it.

"I'm jealous of all the non jealous folks "

hahaha don't do the jelousy stuff but OMG how can you get jelous of anyone - surely it must be the other way round ya cannie stunna

"I'm jealous of all the non jealous folks

hahaha don't do the jelousy stuff but OMG how can you get jelous of anyone - surely it must be the other way round ya cannie stunna "

/hijack

is that a cucumber on your bed?!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

hahaha don't do the jelousy stuff but OMG how can you get jelous of anyone - surely it must be the other way round ya cannie stunna

/hijack

is that a cucumber on your bed?! "

i had to look didnt i...it may be a courgette

Edinburgh

/hijack

is that a cucumber on your bed?! i had to look didnt i...it may be a courgette"

Me three!

/hijack

is that a cucumber on your bed?! i had to look didnt i...it may be a courgette"

it doesnt have the flat nobbly end of a courgette....and, ouch!

/hijack

is that a cucumber on your bed?! i had to look didnt i...it may be a courgette

Me three! "

bldy ell three courgettes, greedy girl!

Yes I am insanely jealous so if anyone even looks or speaks to anyone I like I will scratch your bloody eyes out....also paranoid...you looking at me!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

/hijack

is that a cucumber on your bed?! i had to look didnt i...it may be a courgette

it doesnt have the flat nobbly end of a courgette....and, ouch! "

well hes braver than me he does a whole one!!

"Yes I am insanely jealous so if anyone even looks or speaks to anyone I like I will scratch your bloody eyes out....also paranoid...you looking at me! "

naaaaa fancy those courgettes tho

"Yes I am insanely jealous so if anyone even looks or speaks to anyone I like I will scratch your bloody eyes out....also paranoid...you looking at me!

naaaaa fancy those courgettes tho"

You looking at my courgettes....the bloody nerve! lol

"Yes I am insanely jealous so if anyone even looks or speaks to anyone I like I will scratch your bloody eyes out....also paranoid...you looking at me!

You looking at my courgettes....the bloody nerve! lol"

awww don't scold me it's very marrowing.

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

no green eyes here ive got sparkling blues

You looking at my courgettes....the bloody nerve! lol

awww don't scold me it's very marrowing."

*Bang*...had to be done lol

Nope the total opposite i just canna get jealous at all and that can actually lead to as many problems believe it or not xx

My hair is thinning - only part of me that is... I'm jealous of everyone with flowing thick locks...especially men, it just ain't right!! "

Me too as i suffer from a hair loss problem, have done for years after a miscarriage when i was young, then got bullied by the local kids on an estate we lived on which didnt help

Greem Eyed Ladies mmmmm

oh sorry jealousy not in my nature

"Nope the total opposite i just canna get jealous at all and that can actually lead to as many problems believe it or not xx "

Actually I agree with Soapy OMG I said it out loud the shame

In years gone by (before I married) I had huge problems with ex's and my not caring if they slept around as long as I could as well. One even accused me of not caring for him since I didnt care enough to cry and threaten him with whatever it was I was supposed to threaten him with!!

Truthfully I was more peeved when I found out cos he didnt tell me and be honest, not the doing it but the doing it behind my back, if that makes sense??

As for being jealous of other people (be that on here or in life) well I may wish I had the health, wealth or new sofa they have but over all Im a very happy person so no I dont feel any jealousy towards them.

They may have worked damn hard for what they have so who am I to covet what they have?? If I want it bad enough I will get it myself.

Shona

x x x

"Greem Eyed Ladies mmmmm

oh sorry jealousy not in my nature "

creem eyed ladies have got a lot of spunk

By *arandjasCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

what is it with peoplen on here, they all say the single bi-fem is elusive, but when they get one they treat her like shit and slag her of, so where is the incentive for single fems to meet people, is she says no politely the she is up herself and if she meets folk she is easy, so she cannnot win, and i know this through a single bi-fem we are friends with, she gets slagged of in chat rooms an called all sorts, all i can say is people if they reject you, grow up, deal with it and leave them alone, all i can put it down is jealousy!!!

"Jealousy" is another of those words bandied about by people who are often not liked for one reason or another. I've witnessed it on the forums. Someone posts something, usually bigging themselves up and putting others down in a "subtle" way. Those that get the barb and don't join in the "look at me vein" are then, in a veiled way accused of being jealous!

I daresay there are people jealous of others in the virtual world. The same people will probably hate premiership footballers, models, the rich etc because they envy their lifestyle and hate their own.

"Their loss/their jealous" are words often uttered by people who believe their own press and are genuinely surprised the whole world is not enamoured with them!

O.P , are you jealous of the people you accuse of being jealous of the people you say they are jealous of ?

» Add a new message to this topic