FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > HOW TO KEEP THE LADIES HAPPY

HOW TO KEEP THE LADIES HAPPY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Semen Makes Women Happy!

Semen contains many mood-altering hormones (which include: testosterone, luteinising hormone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins). Some these hormones can be detected in a women's blood within hours of exposure to semen.

Researchers have found that women, whose partners use condoms, do not experience the same sense of happy well being after intercourse as women whose vaginas are filled with semen.

The Researchers say they looked for other explanations such as use of oral contraceptives, frequency of sex, strength of relationships, and personality types.

They said none of these other factors can explain the findings!

Also, along the genetic line, researchers believe that the semen "high" increased the female's desire to seek out sexual intercourse with males.

That's the story of Semen!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give them your credit card, works for me

Mmmmm..

Sounds like a good argument, ok, I'm persuaded!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Give them your credit card, works for me "

You forgot chocolate. My play partner only wants sperm in the place it was made for.

Don't have a cheese one and wash lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Semen Makes Women Happy!

Semen contains many mood-altering hormones (which include: testosterone, luteinising hormone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins). Some these hormones can be detected in a women's blood within hours of exposure to semen.

Researchers have found that women, whose partners use condoms, do not experience the same sense of happy well being after intercourse as women whose vaginas are filled with semen.

The Researchers say they looked for other explanations such as use of oral contraceptives, frequency of sex, strength of relationships, and personality types.

They said none of these other factors can explain the findings!

Also, along the genetic line, researchers believe that the semen "high" increased the female's desire to seek out sexual intercourse with males.

That's the story of Semen!

"

Works for me

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Give them your credit card, works for me "

chocolates and shoes......

but obviously if they buy new shoes they need a new outfit....

and since they have a new outfit they will need a new handbag to go with it...

with matching earings... oooh....

safer sticking to thorntons and buying choccies!!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Give them your credit card, works for me

chocolates and shoes......

but obviously if they buy new shoes they need a new outfit....

and since they have a new outfit they will need a new handbag to go with it...

with matching earings... oooh....

safer sticking to thorntons and buying choccies!!!! "

Chicken

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Fabio, you're not even married and you've worked out what women want, I've done over 30 years and am still trying

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Don't talk bollox tends to work well with me.

Oh and smelling nice.... but no amount of aftershave will cover the stench of the bullshit some people talk.

"Don't have a cheese one and wash lol "

It helps

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Fabio, you're not even married and you've worked out what women want, I've done over 30 years and am still trying "

lol... or just hand over the credit card... lol grew up in a household full of women so i have seen the "justified spending" routine perfected.... i.e !i spent 100 pounds on a pair of shoes.. but they were really a bargin because they should have been 175, so in fact you should be thanking me!!!... "

tell me a bloke that has never heard that conversation......

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Fabio, you're not even married and you've worked out what women want, I've done over 30 years and am still trying

lol... or just hand over the credit card... lol grew up in a household full of women so i have seen the "justified spending" routine perfected.... i.e !i spent 100 pounds on a pair of shoes.. but they were really a bargin because they should have been 175, so in fact you should be thanking me!!!... "

tell me a bloke that has never heard that conversation......"

Big bad

Shoes shoes shoes and more shoes

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Fabio, you're not even married and you've worked out what women want, I've done over 30 years and am still trying

I hear it every week! what I can't understand is why I get a slap when I say a man buys a pair of shoes because he needs them and a woman buys a pair of shoes (or anything else come to that) because she WANTS it, but it is always a bargain!!!!

Newcastle and Gateshead

tell me a bloke that has never heard that conversation......Big bad "

I am so not going to say what you just said in the private e-mail.... but it did make me laugh out loud......

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"lol... or just hand over the credit card... lol grew up in a household full of women so i have seen the "justified spending" routine perfected.... i.e !i spent 100 pounds on a pair of shoes.. but they were really a bargin because they should have been 175, so in fact you should be thanking me!!!... "

and dont ever dare to suggest that they wear an outfit more than once

Newcastle and Gateshead

tell me a bloke that has never heard that conversation......

I hear it every week! what I can't understand is why I get a slap when I say a man buys a pair of shoes because he needs them and a woman buys a pair of shoes (or anything else come to that) because she WANTS it, but it is always a bargain!!!!"

because we are so much shock thinking "bloody hell, how much!!!" when lady/woman is there saying "forget how much i actually paid... bargin!!!"

actually... thought of a new topic.....

[Removed by poster at 30/12/10 10:58:18]

Scientists have discovered that there is intelligent DNA in some women. Unfortunately 95% of them spat it out!

» Add a new message to this topic