FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lynx UK

Lynx UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looks like the Lynx could have a trial reintroduction in 2016, great news for the UK ecology.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I expected a cock pic thread

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Is this a backdoor plan for the pro-hunting crowd to have something legal to hunt?

If it isn't, give em 5 minutes...

"Is this a backdoor plan for the pro-hunting crowd to have something legal to hunt?

If it isn't, give em 5 minutes...

"

The numbers wouldn't be sufficient to hunt for decades so it's unlikely.

Besides most hunters are massive conservationists.

"I expected a cock pic thread "

Sorry.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Looks like the Lynx could have a trial reintroduction in 2016, great news for the UK ecology."

Bad news for mens armpits!

"I expected a cock pic thread

Sorry. "

Don't be this is better

They would help with reforestation, by keeping the Roe Deer in check, plus Rabbits etc, UK ecology is in a state at the moment and requires some top predators.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Just to clarify (having a senior moment) are we talking about cats or deodorant or both!

"I expected a cock pic thread

Sorry.

Don't be this is better "

You have sense.

Any idea where the reintroduction will begin?

"Just to clarify (having a senior moment) are we talking about cats or deodorant or both! "

Cats.

These ones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZbcPVeLOXo

Why stop there? I think we should bring back Bears. I want to be able to put the bins out at the end of the lane not knowing I'm coming back.

Seriously though great news hope people leave them be.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

"Looks like the Lynx could have a trial reintroduction in 2016, great news for the UK ecology.

Bad news for mens armpits!"

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was about men's toiletries x

"Why stop there? I think we should bring back Bears. I want to be able to put the bins out at the end of the lane not knowing I'm coming back.

Seriously though great news hope people leave them be. "

Maybe not bears but wolves would be a good idea.

"Looks like the Lynx could have a trial reintroduction in 2016, great news for the UK ecology.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this was about men's toiletries x"

I thought that too...

"Any idea where the reintroduction will begin?"

They're in negotiations with Farmers and Landowners at the moment, to try to reassure them there won't be any problems for them. They areas being considered are The Cairngorms, Dumfries and Galloway Forest, Kielder Forest, Ennerdale in the Lakes, Forest of Dean and Thetford Forest. They will be radio collared and constantly tracked to assess their impact on the countryside. They are no threat to humans, unless you corner one and try to catch it. There is no definite date yet, just 2016 as a possible trial, but it has moved on quickly.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I thought that too... "

Thank you x

I thought that too...

Thank you x"

I was thinking good god not another new Lynx and instantly thought cock n lynx pic

"Why stop there? I think we should bring back Bears. I want to be able to put the bins out at the end of the lane not knowing I'm coming back.

Bears will be the most problematic, they are a definite threat to humans, maybe in the future. Wolves are an amazing animals and have a huge effect on the ecology, in a positive way.

Watch this on youtube, it explains what happened when Wolves were reintroduced into Yellowstone park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q

I thought that too...

Thank you x

I was thinking good god not another new Lynx and instantly thought cock n lynx pic "

Not from Mr Nordy, surely.

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

Bad news for mens armpits!"

I like The shower gel myself.. especially the One I,m useing..

derby

"Looks like the Lynx could have a trial reintroduction in 2016, great news for the UK ecology."
We had a number of lynx escape or it was made to look that way before riber lost its zoo now Converted into flats just outside of Matlock, derbyshire. those lynx just Vanished some years back now, its surpriseing how people can go quite over Such things if they have vested Interests out there such as farmers With livestock sheep etc:- yes things Like this need to be monitored thou not sure about be kept under wraps.

derby

Some people Can,t Do anything they should but on a serious Note a adult lynx could be quite dangerous in circumstances especially Where young kids or even older were concerned I would not rule a adult out of that either especially if the lynx had cubs To protect.. but hopefully this will be managed.. but do agree we Have rabbits in too large a number, thou any roe deer around here will be Rare as I,ve never seen any in derbyshire, apart from fallow and red Deer.

Seriously though great news hope people leave them be. Some people Can,t Do anything they should but on a serious Note a adult lynx could be quite dangerous in circumstances especially Where young kids or even older were concerned I would not rule a adult out of that either especially if the lynx had cubs To protect.. but hopefully this will be managed.. but do agree we Have rabbits in too large a number, thou any roe deer around here will be Rare as I,ve never seen any in derbyshire, apart from fallow and red Deer."

You're kidding, there's Roe deer all over Derbyshire and Leicestershire. My dog came back with one in her mouth the other day!

Seriously though great news hope people leave them be. Some people Can,t Do anything they should but on a serious Note a adult lynx could be quite dangerous in circumstances especially Where young kids or even older were concerned I would not rule a adult out of that either especially if the lynx had cubs To protect.. but hopefully this will be managed.. but do agree we Have rabbits in too large a number, thou any roe deer around here will be Rare as I,ve never seen any in derbyshire, apart from fallow and red Deer.

You're kidding, there's Roe deer all over Derbyshire and Leicestershire. My dog came back with one in her mouth the other day!"

They're all over the country, I've heard reports of Muntjac in the northern peaks, near Howden. They cause major problems without predators to keep numbers down and keep them moving.

derby

Seriously though great news hope people leave them be. Some people Can,t Do anything they should but on a serious Note a adult lynx could be quite dangerous in circumstances especially Where young kids or even older were concerned I would not rule a adult out of that either especially if the lynx had cubs To protect.. but hopefully this will be managed.. but do agree we Have rabbits in too large a number, thou any roe deer around here will be Rare as I,ve never seen any in derbyshire, apart from fallow and red Deer.

You're kidding, there's Roe deer all over Derbyshire and Leicestershire. My dog came back with one in her mouth the other day!"

we don,t get them on our local parkland and I have covered that area pretty well over 30 plus years.

they will end up competing with the urban foxes for left over kebabs abd KFC.

derby

You're kidding, there's Roe deer all over Derbyshire and Leicestershire. My dog came back with one in her mouth the other day!we don,t get them on our local parkland and I have covered that area pretty well over 30 plus years."

but getting back to the lynx this animal is a predator yes, but when was the last time they lived in the wild here, if this animal is monitored properly and the research is There then I presume the people behind This project will have the right expertise Working with this species, lets just Hope they know what they are doing for the long run, for this animal will need To be shown respect at all times.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

We already have big cats here

Endangered/extinct pussy! Nah, plenty to go around on here!

You're kidding, there's Roe deer all over Derbyshire and Leicestershire. My dog came back with one in her mouth the other day!we don,t get them on our local parkland and I have covered that area pretty well over 30 plus years.but getting back to the lynx this animal is a predator yes, but when was the last time they lived in the wild here, if this animal is monitored properly and the research is There then I presume the people behind This project will have the right expertise Working with this species, lets just Hope they know what they are doing for the long run, for this animal will need To be shown respect at all times."

Their reintroduction into parts of Europe has proven very successful and beneficial, so that is where the expertise is coming from, they wee last reported in the UK between 12th and 14th century.

» Add a new message to this topic