FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Need advice ??

Need advice ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have a PS4 and despite yesterday's paris press conference. I so can't decide what game to invest in. I love GTA and the kinda of online play it offers, but the likes of battlefront and call of duty suck. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

big geeky kid...

"Have a PS4 and despite yesterday's paris press conference. I so can't decide what game to invest in. I love GTA and the kinda of online play it offers, but the likes of battlefront and call of duty suck. Any suggestions? "

If you love GTA, go with free roaming games like elder scrolls and fallout. There's a new fallout soon. Get that

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Crash Bandicoot

"Crash Bandicoot "

YES! What a classic..

Screw the C.O.D. franchise I'm getting overly excited for the impending Need for Speed release on the 4th

"Crash Bandicoot "

Preferred crash team racing, but I would totally go for a video games meet old skool style

"Have a PS4 and despite yesterday's paris press conference. I so can't decide what game to invest in. I love GTA and the kinda of online play it offers, but the likes of battlefront and call of duty suck. Any suggestions? "

Ahh my 1 treasure my ps4 free roaming games are good for you if you like gta type games try the new assassins creed looks good

"Crash Bandicoot

Preferred crash team racing, but I would totally go for a video games meet old skool style"

Yes! What a game that was.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Have a PS4 and despite yesterday's paris press conference. I so can't decide what game to invest in. I love GTA and the kinda of online play it offers, but the likes of battlefront and call of duty suck. Any suggestions?

If you love GTA, go with free roaming games like elder scrolls and fallout. There's a new fallout soon. Get that"

Yeah I've heard good things.

» Add a new message to this topic