FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Money

Money

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love to here peoples opinion on women who have relationships,sex and even marrige with men who are rich, wealthy even though they are not the best of lookers.

Do you women like this or are you against it and think much the same as me and that is they are only there for the money ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't have that option.

I married the poor dude who I can barely look at.

-Courtney

Success can be as attractive as looks.

Don't get me wrong, the thought of being ok for money is very tempting (and I did get an offer recently but turned it down) but I know first hand that money doesn't bring you happiness my ex sister in law married a millionaire, she's miserable and her marriage is all but over, he is selfish and a horrible bloke!!

"Don't get me wrong, the thought of being ok for money is very tempting (and I did get an offer recently but turned it down) but I know first hand that money doesn't bring you happiness my ex sister in law married a millionaire, she's miserable and her marriage is all but over, he is selfish and a horrible bloke!!"

But at least she doesn't have money worries to add to her woes and she'll get a decent divorce settlement.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a few well off friends and they say to me often they would get offers off women that wouldnt normally give them the time of day before they had money and they both say thier just after the money

I think there are women and men out there who will marry a person because of their financial state. However for me, I couldn't care less, personality is a big factor for me over money and looks, I'd rather have someone I can laugh with and be happy with than an absolutely gorgeous boring person, money is very much way down the list (as long as they work for whatever they have I'm happy with that)

Who knows what the attraction is,but I don't assume that because an attractive woman is with a wealthy not attractive man it's for his money.

unless you know them personally, i can't see how you would know what the appeal is. i can see some people, men as well, are avaricious,but that won't bring them happiness.

successful people are often very confident and intelligent,which are very attractive qualities.

i think its incredibly short sighted to look at a couple,decide you think the man is less attractive than the woman, and conclude the woman must be a gold digger!

"Don't get me wrong, the thought of being ok for money is very tempting (and I did get an offer recently but turned it down) but I know first hand that money doesn't bring you happiness my ex sister in law married a millionaire, she's miserable and her marriage is all but over, he is selfish and a horrible bloke!!

But at least she doesn't have money worries to add to her woes and she'll get a decent divorce settlement."

No your very right there!

"Don't get me wrong, the thought of being ok for money is very tempting (and I did get an offer recently but turned it down) but I know first hand that money doesn't bring you happiness my ex sister in law married a millionaire, she's miserable and her marriage is all but over, he is selfish and a horrible bloke!!

But at least she doesn't have money worries to add to her woes and she'll get a decent divorce settlement.

No your very right there!"

See... Every cloud

» Add a new message to this topic