FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do I...

Do I...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Make a better vampire or a better zombie type thingy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely a sexy vampire

By *rSwaggerMan  over a year ago

Northants

"Make a better vampire or a better zombie type thingy? "

Vampire... bite me

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Put the Zombie back and I'll tell you :P

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Put the Zombie back and I'll tell you :P"

* was clearly too lazy to actually click on yr profile.

Yes, the vampire is miles better.

Zompire x hugs

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well when I have to have a venesection, I call it a vampire session, but when I have to take tramadol it turns me into a zombie....

Maybe a check up is due

Dr. Jekyll

How do you like to fuck? Slow fuck or sucking hard? If you are a slow fucker defo zombie , but if you like sucking hard go with vampire xx

Vampire x

Definitely vampire

Yep, vamp's definitely winning

I really don't get the Halloween thing. Just another extension of American "culture" invading our the great British Autumn?

Definitely a great sexy vampire though they scare the willies out of me

X

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I really don't get the Halloween thing. Just another extension of American "culture" invading our the great British Autumn?"

Oh dear, how dare people enjoy themselves...

Look on the bright side... without it, the shops would have more Christmas stuff already.

How upset would you be then?

"I really don't get the Halloween thing. Just another extension of American "culture" invading our the great British Autumn?

Look on the bright side... without it, the shops would have more Christmas stuff already.

How upset would you be then?"

I am all for partying and enjoying all sorts of things but Halloween? Why don't we celebrate the seasonal solstice and be in tune with nature rather than trying to reduce the Chinese national debt by buying lots of plastic Shite

Also tell me of another celebration where kids are encouraged to knock on strangers doors and ask for sweets?

"I really don't get the Halloween thing. Just another extension of American "culture" invading our the great British Autumn?

How upset would you be then? I am all for partying and enjoying all sorts of things but Halloween? Why don't we celebrate the seasonal solstice and be in tune with nature rather than trying to reduce the Chinese national debt by buying lots of plastic Shite

Also tell me of another celebration where kids are encouraged to knock on strangers doors and ask for sweets?"

Actually, ~I~ never went out trick or treating, even as a child. I think most people appreciate it for the spooky atmosphere & the fact that you can dress up and be someone - or something - different. It's just a load of hocus pocus after all.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

How upset would you be then? I am all for partying and enjoying all sorts of things but Halloween? Why don't we celebrate the seasonal solstice and be in tune with nature rather than trying to reduce the Chinese national debt by buying lots of plastic Shite

Also tell me of another celebration where kids are encouraged to knock on strangers doors and ask for sweets?"

You do know that you can celebrate whatever you like don't you? Why don't you celebrate the seasonal solstice?

We didn't knock on strangers doors when I was a kid, we went round the neighbours that we knew. That was 30+ years ago so it's not like Halloween is a new thing.

Vampire wins hands down!

Sweets, dressing up, pumpkins, spooky stuff... Or bearded blokes and potentially even more bearded women swaying in the general direction of the moon?

Hmmm... tough choice...

Also tell me of another celebration where kids are encouraged to knock on strangers doors and ask for sweets?

Sweets, dressing up, pumpkins, spooky stuff... Or bearded blokes and potentially even more bearded women swaying in the general direction of the moon?

Hmmm... tough choice... "

each to their own!!!

It's just American bollocks which we seem to adopt with increasingly regularity!

Hmmm... tough choice... each to their own!!!

It's just American bollocks which we seem to adopt with increasingly regularity!"

Just admit it, you are scared of the dark

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

It's just American bollocks which we seem to adopt with increasingly regularity!

Just admit it, you are scared of the dark "

Bwahaha

Just admit it, you are scared of the dark "

got me there fella!

Without googling, doesn't Halloween as a celebration pre-date 1776, in which case it's not American?

Vampire look wins it..would love you to bite me

"Make a better vampire or a better zombie type thingy? "

With out doubt the sexy vamp you could bite my neck anyday

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Pssst Anyone wanna buy a pumpkin

"Without googling, doesn't Halloween as a celebration pre-date 1776, in which case it's not American? "
it's as American as apple pie and napalm

"Without googling, doesn't Halloween as a celebration pre-date 1776, in which case it's not American? it's as American as apple pie and napalm"

You've got a lot of editing to do on the Halloween Wikipedia page then!

Take out the words Roman, Celtic, Harvest, Pagan, Mediaeval for a start..

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Actually, ~I~ never went out trick or treating, even as a child. I think most people appreciate it for the spooky atmosphere & the fact that you can dress up and be someone - or something - different. It's just a load of hocus pocus after all."

Somebody try telling Mariyln Manson that then

"Without googling, doesn't Halloween as a celebration pre-date 1776, in which case it's not American? it's as American as apple pie and napalm

You've got a lot of editing to do on the Halloween Wikipedia page then!

Take out the words Roman, Celtic, Harvest, Pagan, Mediaeval for a start.."

admittedly the festival dates back some considerable time as do most western calendar celebratory feast days as that is the connective origin. My point was that only in recent years has the American interpretation of the feast day been adopted by the British in particular. The connection with the supernatural is a quite a recent manifestation culminating in what we have today which is mostly driven by those well meaning marketeers.

The fact that children are encouraged to knock on doors asking if the occupant if a trick or treat is appropriate is 110% American. Having lived in the US over two Halloween dates I think that it's billed as just that trick or treat night.

Perhaps we could extend the debate to the forthcoming Christmas celebrations which we are know is a magical and wonderful time of year as evidenced in most A&E departments in the Uk?

Bah Humbug..........not really!!!!

Vampire

» Add a new message to this topic