FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sex genius

Sex genius

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there any such thing as a sex genius? Describe to me what it is that makes one a sex genius and is this something that is not guaranteed by any other regular individual? This is a genuine question and I would appreciate all remarkable thoughts...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mind reading?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Mind reading? "

What?

According to R Kelly it's someone who can feel floss on his face when he's between her thighs. But, my opinion, is that a genius would at least know they are pubic hairs.

He may be performing complicated arithmetic to stop himself cumming too quickly.

Idk really.

What do you makes someone a sex genius OP?

asking those who know or think they know what a sex genius is.

"Mind reading?

What?"

I reckon being able to read minds would make you pretty good in bed

"Mind reading?

What?

I reckon being able to read minds would make you pretty good in bed"

Without meaning to sound like a one of the usual skeeves, you can kind of tell by reactions anyway to a degree. I know what you are getting at though; that would be the most clear-cut answer.

Is the mind-reading capability suffice though? You might read the mind but is it enough to heighten the pleasure without the necessary skills of what she wants exactly. For example, you could read that she likes a particular stroke and then you stick to it. But is that enough to be a genius or embellishing that specific activity would then put you in the realms of genius?

"asking those who know or think they know what a sex genius is."

Theres no such thing

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Any kind of genius is capable of original thought (a rare commodity especially where sex is concerned) and make one a sex genius I would imagine one must also be capable of listening to one's partner and picking up on signals. I doubt it's something that can be achieved alone we're surely all geniuses (genii ) where our solitary pleasure is concerned

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Is there any such thing as a sex genius? Describe to me what it is that makes one a sex genius and is this something that is not guaranteed by any other regular individual? This is a genuine question and I would appreciate all remarkable thoughts... "

I'm not bad. I used to think I was just rude but have since realised I am just not bad. This is through reflection on the people I have met and resulting experiences. It is difficult to relay this without opening up pages of detail though. I have had the most casual of meets turn blood-thristy and the most experienced of practitioners disarmed.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Is there any such thing as a sex genius? Describe to me what it is that makes one a sex genius and is this something that is not guaranteed by any other regular individual? This is a genuine question and I would appreciate all remarkable thoughts... "

There is someone on here who submitted himself to five years of 'training' in the art of sex/seduction/lovemaking. His one meet on here said it was all true - he was a sex god. I'd love to meet him.

Finding someone 'good' is very subjective - one girls meat is another girls poison. I guess a sex genius would have to excel at many different types of sex, be able to adapt, and intuitively know when to.

Can a sex genius be female ?

If so I would put Sabrina forward ....

Not wanting to sound like a prick or conceited, but I have heard this a couple of times. even been deified. henc why i'm asking of other people's thoughts and experiences. Also, i read many profiles and a few times i come across women who adore a certain guy because of his prowess. But i take your point

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"asking those who know or think they know what a sex genius is.

Theres no such thing"

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 15:58:12]

[Removed by poster at 27/10/15 15:57:30]

"Not wanting to sound like a prick or conceited, but I have heard this a couple of times. even been deified. henc why i'm asking of other people's thoughts and experiences. Also, i read many profiles and a few times i come across women who adore a certain guy because of his prowess. But i take your point"

Maybe these certain guys are able to react and read the woman they are with very well....they are fine tuned at identifying what is turning on the woman and they then have the well practised skills to turn their knowledge into application.

"asking those who know or think they know what a sex genius is.

Theres no such thing

"

Expand please. If sports personalities can be called a genius at their respective physical activities, why not in this particular physical and mentally engaging activity

"Any kind of genius is capable of original thought (a rare commodity especially where sex is concerned) and make one a sex genius I would imagine one must also be capable of listening to one's partner and picking up on signals. I doubt it's something that can be achieved alone we're surely all geniuses (genii ) where our solitary pleasure is concerned "

Thanks for your feedback. Loved the last line. I guess that's very true...lol

"Not wanting to sound like a prick or conceited, but I have heard this a couple of times. even been deified. henc why i'm asking of other people's thoughts and experiences. Also, i read many profiles and a few times i come across women who adore a certain guy because of his prowess. But i take your point

Maybe these certain guys are able to react and read the woman they are with very well....they are fine tuned at identifying what is turning on the woman and they then have the well practised skills to turn their knowledge into application."

When I first registered on fab back in 2012, I was ok. Nothing special. Had a couple of females who I was fortunate enough to have met. They were patient and spoke openly. I believe this made me improve over time. However, in the last year, I believe I have reached a certain level. I have read medical papers, journals, experimented and discussed with sapiosexuals. And as my swinging journey draws to a conclusion, I believe there is a form of genius albeit I do nt believe I am one. I am just skilled in what I do and am the ultimate selfless fucker...

"Not wanting to sound like a prick or conceited, but I have heard this a couple of times. even been deified. henc why i'm asking of other people's thoughts and experiences. Also, i read many profiles and a few times i come across women who adore a certain guy because of his prowess. But i take your point

Maybe these certain guys are able to react and read the woman they are with very well....they are fine tuned at identifying what is turning on the woman and they then have the well practised skills to turn their knowledge into application.

When I first registered on fab back in 2012, I was ok. Nothing special. Had a couple of females who I was fortunate enough to have met. They were patient and spoke openly. I believe this made me improve over time. However, in the last year, I believe I have reached a certain level. I have read medical papers, journals, experimented and discussed with sapiosexuals. And as my swinging journey draws to a conclusion, I believe there is a form of genius albeit I do nt believe I am one. I am just skilled in what I do and am the ultimate selfless fucker... "

So do you see yourself as close to a genius as one can get then? Be interested to hear the reasons why your swinging journey is concluding?

"Can a sex genius be female ?

If so I would put Sabrina forward ....

"

Hmmm...just read your profile. Sounds interesting. We could chat and explore further...

When I first registered on fab back in 2012, I was ok. Nothing special. Had a couple of females who I was fortunate enough to have met. They were patient and spoke openly. I believe this made me improve over time. However, in the last year, I believe I have reached a certain level. I have read medical papers, journals, experimented and discussed with sapiosexuals. And as my swinging journey draws to a conclusion, I believe there is a form of genius albeit I do nt believe I am one. I am just skilled in what I do and am the ultimate selfless fucker...

So do you see yourself as close to a genius as one can get then? Be interested to hear the reasons why your swinging journey is concluding? "

I don't see myself as a genius. I believe a genius relies intrinsically on intuition. I'm more like someone who recognised his abilities and attributes and I have done everything in my power to reach my potential. My journey is coming to an end because I have pretty much done everything I desired sexually, I feel this was a phase or rather I wish to bring it to an end because I believe there are other things I need to do in life. I loved it. But like a wiseman once said, always leave them wanting more...

So do you see yourself as close to a genius as one can get then? Be interested to hear the reasons why your swinging journey is concluding?

I don't see myself as a genius. I believe a genius relies intrinsically on intuition. I'm more like someone who recognised his abilities and attributes and I have done everything in my power to reach my potential. My journey is coming to an end because I have pretty much done everything I desired sexually, I feel this was a phase or rather I wish to bring it to an end because I believe there are other things I need to do in life. I loved it. But like a wiseman once said, always leave them wanting more... "

....or quit while you're ahead

I don't see myself as a genius. I believe a genius relies intrinsically on intuition. I'm more like someone who recognised his abilities and attributes and I have done everything in my power to reach my potential. My journey is coming to an end because I have pretty much done everything I desired sexually, I feel this was a phase or rather I wish to bring it to an end because I believe there are other things I need to do in life. I loved it. But like a wiseman once said, always leave them wanting more...

....or quit while you're ahead"

Exactly. I wanted to be a "legend" and I think my last dozen meets leave me satisfied...

When I was 12 I thought my best mates big brother was a sex genius

There was NOTHING he hadn't done

Then I realised he was just a lying twat

Genuis

yumsville

"

I don't see myself as a genius. I believe a genius relies intrinsically on intuition. I'm more like someone who recognised his abilities and attributes and I have done everything in my power to reach my potential. My journey is coming to an end because I have pretty much done everything I desired sexually, I feel this was a phase or rather I wish to bring it to an end because I believe there are other things I need to do in life. I loved it. But like a wiseman once said, always leave them wanting more... "

buddy - I have been meeting for quite a long time now. I have a penetrative move that can bring a woman off in less than 30 seconds, maybe 45 - though it is not really something timed. All that you know is that it is very fucking quick, and much as you want to hold off, you both just go fuck it.

How do you know you are all that you can be, when you don't know all that there is?

yumsville

and you seem to have a focus on the woman too. I have had orgasms last for over an hour, though granted, not for a while. There is really quite a lot to do with sex is my point, a liberated attitude do get you ahead of the game sure - but it isn't a power trip or a theoretical exercise... it's more fulfilment of the senses (if I can put it that way)

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I'm willing to bet these are in the mix:

* does NOT think (s)he is God's gift but...

* is capable of delivering on-going or one off amazing shags - the kind that can really spin someone's head

* done their own fantasies

* delights making the fantasies of others come true

* equally at ease with notices and experts

* is creative within love-making and enjoys taking the other person to new places

* seeks to add to repertoire of tricks that would make a professional blush

...and always with a little humour

The Minor Prophets - Sexual Genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96fYVTYlLc

"and you seem to have a focus on the woman too. I have had orgasms last for over an hour, though granted, not for a while. There is really quite a lot to do with sex is my point, a liberated attitude do get you ahead of the game sure - but it isn't a power trip or a theoretical exercise... it's more fulfilment of the senses (if I can put it that way)"

I'm quite open minded when it comes to exploration of a female sexuality. I think the thing that helps the most is selflessness. Listening to each woman's particular needs and giving her the ultimate attention when she finally opens up to you.

"Is there any such thing as a sex genius? Describe to me what it is that makes one a sex genius and is this something that is not guaranteed by any other regular individual? This is a genuine question and I would appreciate all remarkable thoughts...

I'm willing to bet these are in the mix:

* does NOT think (s)he is God's gift but...

* is capable of delivering on-going or one off amazing shags - the kind that can really spin someone's head

* done their own fantasies

* delights making the fantasies of others come true

* equally at ease with notices and experts

* is creative within love-making and enjoys taking the other person to new places

* seeks to add to repertoire of tricks that would make a professional blush

...and always with a little humour

The Minor Prophets - Sexual Genius

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M96fYVTYlLc

"

excellent. Cheers mate

» Add a new message to this topic